Closed Thread
Page 92 of 119 FirstFirst ... 42829091929394102 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Yup @tjuls. I called the nurses this morning and they confirmed that my dosage for once a day is correct and to continue until I run out.

So on that end, all's good.

I am extremely impressed by your knowledge about the scientific stuff! Vitex! Wow. Glad to know of the relatively better scan results! Bring on next week I say.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to VickyP For This Useful Post:

tjuls  (18-04-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    So no pessaries after the box of Crinone runs out?

Yippee!! Winning!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi all

I'm new here!

Long story short! I'm 29 married in 2012, PCOS & 1 Fallopian tube, after years of trying clomid IUI etc we went for IVF one fresh and frozen transfer failed, second frozen I got my BFP however last week at 6+2 days they found the pregnancy implanted in my cervix and miscarried.

i have my first GP appointment with primary IVF tomorrow! ( ready to stim in 2 or 3 months)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by tjuls View Post
    So no pessaries after the box of Crinone runs out?

Yippee!! Winning!!
    Well @tjuls, nurse said - call when you are almost running out. So chances are, I will still need the pessaries when I finish my Crinone up until my scan, which is tentatively set for 5 May arvo now.

I can confirm now - this is worse than the TWW. *&^%$#@!

6. The Following User Says Thank You to VickyP For This Useful Post:

tjuls  (18-04-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi @MrsSingh,

Welcome to this thread!

I am so sorry to hear about your m/c. Thanks for sharing your experience, I hope you will be able to find the support here for your next journey.

Yay to tomorrow's appointment - let us know how you go! Did you transfer from another clinic to Primary?

Thanks
    Reviews
    @MrsSingh.. Welcome to the group I'm sorry about ur miscarriage... There's a few of us in here that have unfortunately gone through a miscarriage. It means you can't fully celebrate until you've passed that 12week mark and into the safe zone.
    Good luck with ur apptment tomorrow and maybe some answers why and importantly HOW the embie implanted in the cervix..

Yay @VickyP!! 5th of may is going to come around real quick hun and then u get to hear ur lil beans HB!!! Haha.. I'll be in the horrid tww with u hun
    Sorry for being a post hog again...haha..

Thanks
    Reviews
    @tjuls & @VickyP - I am doing better then last week, I think the emotions got to me and I kind of gave myself major anxiety to the point where I felt physically sick.

Snapped myself out of it (for now lol) and just trying to keep busy. How have your days been??

@Kooki so much testing !! sorry about your m/c (worst feeling in the world ) Umm all the scans and blood tests showed no PCOS but I don't know if there another test? I did have really irregular periods over 8 months but it seems to be regular now. Thnks for all the info, ill read up on it

Question: DH has been on a whole heap of antibiotics and pain killers the last week - will this affect sperm ??

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks for all your advice @ABG79, @tjuls and @VickyP! I guess I was just anxious to get started straight away to try and beat the reoccurring onslaught of my endo!
    @tjuls - yes, our experiences are sadly similar! I noticed this when I was lurking and thought it was so uncanny, especially with our boys both being July 2012 babies as well!

I'm still trying to familiarise (read: remember!) myself with everyone's journey and current course of treatment so I apologise in advance if I don't make personal follow ups. I'm hoping I can start doing this soon as you ladies have been so warm and welcoming that I would love to show that in return 😊 In the meamtime, I'm sending you all positive vibes!

Hi MrsSingh! Welcome and sorry to hear you've had a tough time. Good luck with your appointment.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks for the warm welcome

as as strange as it is, I'm trying to see it as a positive, I actually got pregnant this time!

I am am moving from another clinic, the previous one I went to did not to ultrasound guided transfer as a standard. My last transfer I made a request for them to use it (I was told it was an option) when it came time to the transfer I was basically told that she doesn't like using an ultrasound so she wouldn't be using one. At that point the emble was ready to go in so I reluctantly agreed and now this happened... Really makes me question if the outcome may have been different had it been a guided transfer

Thanks
    Reviews
    Welcome @MrsSingh 😘
    So sorry to hear about your mc and the difficulties you've had. Hopefully all the lovely women on this thread can help support you on the next stages of your journey. Wishing the best of luck with you upcoming cycles ❤️🍀