Closed Thread
Page 91 of 119 FirstFirst ... 41818990919293101 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    @minimoo! Welcome
    I swear ur story mirrored mine, except you've been through so much more with the surgeries and the endometriosis.
    I hope u catch a break real soon.
    Question: will u be away for the full mnth? Or just the 4 day- ish from af to cd3? Because it's only for the few days and depending on where u're going, u could still go ahead this cycle provided u can access a Laverty path lab. U will only need to do cd2 BT and have ur injections with u. The first monitoring BT and Scan will most likely be on CD 7(?)
    Don't worry about the long post
    I don't know about the others, but I like long posts ..
    @ABG79- where have u been hun?! Ah under the doona and doing roley poleys with ur hubby maybe? ;p
    I'm doing a FET end of April - most likely the 27th, so I'll be having a 'benched' cycle in May unfortunately hun. I'll have poms poms on hand cheering u ladies on for sure!
    Did u have to get extra BT done during ur benched cycle to make sure hormones are back to normal?

Thanks
    Reviews
    :high five: @RainbowLorikeet on ur 6 wk scan!!
    Must have been a relief to see ur lil bean snuggling in there.
    6 more weeks til the 12 week mark! Woohoo!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by ABG79 View Post
    Congratulations @VickyP! How exciting!! Are you feeling any symptoms yet? So happy for you! 😊😘
    @RainbowLorikeet how was the 6 week scan? How are you feeling?
    @tjuls Hope you're ok! Are you doing another FET in May?
    @onedaymaybebaby congrats on starting soon! Is this your first cycle? (Sorry if you've already mentioned that i can't remember) what meds will you be on?

Welcome @minimoo! 😊 what a long journey you have been on! I really hope u get your BFP soon!! unless you can take your medication with you I would wait until next cycle. You probably won't have scan and bloods until CD4. But if I were you I would probably wait until next cycle. You could always call and ask the nurses. I know it's hard having to wait out another cycle but it might be best.

AFM.. We have our FS next Thursday to discuss our FET and really hoping it goes ahead in May. Feeling so much better now my hormone levels feel back to normal!!

So many BFP's on here makes me feel so happy and positive as I was in anticipation for our BFP!

Happy weekend everyone xxx
    Welcome @Mimimoo, you have had such a full on journey! Hope you get some good results ASAP 😊
    @ABG79 Thank You! Yes I'm an IVF virgin-very first cycle 😝 it's been great to read through everyone's experiences on here, will hopefully make everything a little less daunting being our first cycle.....somewhat know what to expect. In saying that I know it's important to expect the unexpected too haha! We are on Antagonist cycle - 225 Gonal F, Orgalutran and Ovidrel 😊

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hello everyone, hope you are all having a fabulous weekend.
    @Mimimoo, I agree with @tjuls and @ABG79. If you are only going to be away for a few days, then it might be possible, I think the first BT / scan is Day 5 or so. But you will definitely have to do a BT/Scan on Day 1 of AF full flow. Then you get a text message to ask you to pick the meds up. Then the next BT / scan is usually morning of Day 4 or 5, so if you can get back before that, and have your meds with you, then it might work. After this first BT / scan, I remember I got instructions for the antagonist (second jab).

Either way, it won't be too long until you get going! Once you start, time flies!

@ABG79, I am excited for you! Let us know how it goes. My FS appt was so quick, was basically to sign the consent forms for FET. But I totally forgot to ask about meds / Crinone when I went for my appt, so make sure you get to ask all the Qs you want answers for!
    @onedaymaybebaby, you are going to ace this for sure!

@tjuls, 27 April is arriving soon! WOOHOO! Better rest up lots before that.

AFM, I feel tired and sluggish most of the time. I swear it's the progesterone and not the pregnancy though. I am also rather bloated and constipated and I read that progesterone slows down the digestive system. Compared to my previous pregnancy, I am not feeling as hungry, so I am just taking my regular meals and eating smaller portions when I don't feel as hungry. Been trying to eat more fruit and yoghurt to help with the constipation. Other than that, the usual cramps and lower back pain when sitting too long, but no dramas yet. I am trying SO hard not to overthink things or stress out worrying but I am wondering whether I should go to my GP and ask her to order another BT next week to see of HCG / P4 is rising normally.

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Any experiences with Primary Ivf? #2

Quote Originally Posted by hopefulangel1987 View Post
    hi everyone hope your all doing well..

Im feeling really down today, cant seem to snap out of this mood.. I have FS appointment next week and really considering to just get IVF done (IUI chances just seem so low dont want to waste more time).

Could I please please please get everyones opinions? Also what is the difference between IVF and ICSI?

History:
    Unexplained fertility
    IUI successful - m/c at 5weeks
    2nd IUI unsuccessful

Im feeling really stressed so any input helps
    Hi hopeful. We don't have unexplained, our issue is severe MFI. But even though nothing seems to be wrong with me, we've had 4 full stimm cycles, 4 transfers and no baby yet. BFP in February but had a mc in March, that's the closest we've been so far.
    After so many unsuccessful cycles we decided to see a Reproductive Immunologist (Dr M) to check for immune issues, I now have to have a bunch of blood tests checking NKC and depending on the results I may need a biopsy as well. Dr M asked if I have endo or PCOS, no endo that I know of but I do have mild PCOS. Have you been checked for those?
    I'll see him again the 3rd week of May, he's a very busy man so I'll keep you posted on the results. He said that our problem, other than my DHs swimmers, is implantation.
    You can google "Is my body baby-friendly?" book by Dr A. B eer, is all about immune issues and the inability to get pregnant.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi all hope everyone is doing well ! I've been busy getting ready to move and also been working and looking after the little one hardly gotten time to get on here. Still disspointed over not being able to start this month but AF is over so with some luck the day i am back from my holiday AF should arrive so fingers crossed I can start IVF 2nd week of April! Just have to get these hormones under control will be starting accupuncture this week plus changing my diet and eating a lot lot better and exercising more hopefully it will help in me being able to start this time

Thanks
    Reviews
    A big congratulations !!! Very exciting times ahead
    Quote Originally Posted by VickyP View Post
    SO FINALLY, the phone call came.

Nurse confirmed that I am pregnant. BFP!
    HCG is 465 and Progesterone is 123. Happy with those numbers. Now waiting for another call from nurse to confirm pessaries.

OMG, I am feeling so blessed. Can't believe it but I can't stop worrying. Think my anxiety will only ease up after the first 8 weeks/ first trimester given my previous experience.

Big hugs to everyone who have been with me on this journey! Especially to my cycle buddies @tjuls and @LillyM. Now it's my turn to cheer you on!

Passing on the sticky dust!

8. The Following User Says Thank You to clucky14 For This Useful Post:

VickyP  (18-04-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @clucky14, That sounds like an awesome, "you gonna nail this for sure" plan! I hope you enjoy the acupuncture sessions because I very much enjoy mine. It's a nice chill out time for me to just focus on my body. I hope May rolls around for you quickly and that you will enjoy the holidays too in the meantime.

Big hugs @Kookii , I hope the tests will shed some useful information for you.

How are you @hopefulangel1987? I hope you are feeling better now.

@tjuls, how did you BT and scans go? I am quite excited for you! Are you set to start FET next week?

I am having the most boring yet frustrating day at work. And am also suffering from bouts of anxiety and paranoia.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to VickyP For This Useful Post:

Kookii  (19-04-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Kookii- I hope Dr M has some answers for you when you see him in a months time. Gosh the wait for the results must be just as bad as the tww huh?
    @clucky14- hope you enjoy your holiday and the acupuncture sessions! come back in all your zen-ness and kick this ivf in the butt first go!!
    @VickyP- I was waiting for instructions from nurse before posting .. Sorry I havent been much entertainment this cycle... just a whole heap of waiting again..haha
    Anyways- had BT and scan this morning- Results came back and I am due for another BT and scan on Wed. I'm on cd12 today and this time last cycle, I was instructed to trigger.. Which can I say, I havent got answers to as to why ( Must bring this up with Dr SG) but I suspect it has something to do with my E2 levels.
    Most of you ladies will know that I'll try ANYTHING ..( as we all)..The craziest being last cycle with the Vacial ( Vagina Steaming).. this cycle is...( queue drum roll....) VITEX
    Yup.. I'm defintely sure my E2 level and looking at my lining which was 14.3mm was the culprit- I read a study about high E2 and shorter fertile windows. So this cycle, when af finished, I started taking Vitex to balance out my E2 and Prog levels. And I'm happy that its actually working.. YAY!! Today's lining = 8.78mm

I dont know if this means I'm a little closer to that BFP but, I'm happy its put my mind at ease the E2 and the trigger.

How are you doin my cycle buddy @LillyM? 2 more days til apptment with FS

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to tjuls For This Useful Post:

Kookii  (19-04-2016),LillyM  (18-04-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @VickyP- have you heard back from the nurses about ur Crinone ?
    I hope Dr made a mistake and you are in fact just on Crinone once daily

14. The Following User Says Thank You to tjuls For This Useful Post:

VickyP  (18-04-2016)