Closed Thread
Page 9 of 119 FirstFirst ... 78910111959109 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Thanks @MissTilly I'm sure I will be ok just nervous I suppose. Will definitely organise the next appointment then for the GP. Just checking the 21 day BT is 21 days from first day of last period right ?
    Quote Originally Posted by MissTilly View Post
    Yay @Billie2! I'm just a wee bit excited for you this morning! The day is finally here! You're going to ace this EPU! 😘 Xx
    @Cluck14, primary normally get the results back within a day so I can't see why you couldn't make a gp appt for either the day after your 21 day BT or the next just to give them enough time to get the results. Just call primary and ask anyway. I know you said anything internal freaks you out but the ladies who do the scans are so lovely and let you know what their doing every step of the way so try & take a deep breath & relax today, they'll look after you. 😉

Thanks
    Reviews
    Wishing you all the best today @Billie2
    Quote Originally Posted by MissTilly View Post
    Yay @Billie2! I'm just a wee bit excited for you this morning! The day is finally here! You're going to ace this EPU! 😘 Xx
    @Cluck14, primary normally get the results back within a day so I can't see why you couldn't make a gp appt for either the day after your 21 day BT or the next just to give them enough time to get the results. Just call primary and ask anyway. I know you said anything internal freaks you out but the ladies who do the scans are so lovely and let you know what their doing every step of the way so try & take a deep breath & relax today, they'll look after you. 😉

Thanks
    Reviews
    Good luck this morning @Billie2 for your EPU- you're prob in recovery right now as I type this ... Cant wait to hear the good news from you!! @clucky14 - I would book to see the FS as soon as you do the cd21 BT- As the others have said, booking an apptment is proving to be more difficult than getting the BT results. Good luck with your scan today as well!
    @Kookii-- its the beginning of a strong HCG result- I know its too early but this could very well be IT..I'm praying for your little one to hold on tight. You're doing so well.. Come on Friday!!!
    @VickyP- WHAT?!!!! I Can't believe it!! You have to wait a whole cycle??? I don't get it.. You'd be way pass your 31 days right? So why do you need to wait til the 3rd of March? I just rang up Primary to change my apptment with Dr George for 9am instead of 12pm next Tuesday and I know for a fact they have times available on that day to see her.
    I'm so confused now why you have to wait..

I'm excited for your 2nd Preg test tomorrow my cycle buddy @MissTilly.. I hope its a good strong number.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @tjuls, they are treating my FET as a brand new cycle, so I have to wait 31 days, which means appt has to be after 25 Feb. Earliest date they gave me was 8 March. My Af just arrived, which means if I want to do this cycle, I need to have my ET thereabouts 25-29 Feb. Maybe i will call them later and see if I can get an earlier slot - even if it means I have to pay the $120.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies, need some help and advice.

Can I find out from you ladies who have had experiences with FET - what are the scans / tests / etc needed before the ET can be done?

I have the option to pay $120 to see Dr George early, but it cuts very close to my ovu period and I don't want to pay the $120 and then have to wait for another cycle due to scans and tests required. Wondering whether it will be worth it to move it forward, or should I just take it in my stride and wait it out for another cycle?

@tjuls - thanks for letting me know, and you are right, she had free slots next week, but i don't qualify if I were to go through bulk bill. So I have to pay $120 if I want to see her next week.

Thanks
    Reviews
    That is sh*t @VickyP... I'm in the same boat as you hun so I don't have any prev experience to share with you.
    I am due to ovulate on the 23-25th Feb and have the apptment with FS on the 23rd, so I'm staying positive that we can still transfer this cycle.
    Also keep in mind @VickyP that FET occurs 5 days after ovulation. So if you can afford to pay $120 to see Dr George early this cycle, they can still do the FET 5 days after you ovulate. Which means you don't have to miss out this cycle. I'm guessing we only need to do a BT a day after we ovulate to confirm ovulation has indeed taken place, but I like I said.. this is our first FET as well.. so I'm only guessing

Thanks
    Reviews
    @VickyP.. I'm going straight to the source!! F**k it.. I want answers as well .. Just called the nurse and I'm hoping they will call me back with answers to what is expected of us in an FET cycle. Will update soon

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks so much cycle buddy @tjuls - don't stress out, didn't mean to stress you out as well hun. The funny thing is, I might have been behind you to see Dr George next Tues except that I can't make it 9.30am due to work, so I opted 8am on Wed morning.

Gosh - the 2 of us are really TRYING. can't they see??? My ovu is predicted 26 to 29 Feb on my tracker app.

Just have to decide whether to spend that $120 to see Dr George, or pay for acupuncture x 2 sessions leading up to ET next cycle.

Monday = no brain space for such decisions.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to VickyP For This Useful Post:

tjuls  (15-02-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Not impressed so far with primary but will stick with it so anoyed over a few things. Wasn't explained that X-rays are done just next to them so today was day 8 so went in early and am told I need an appointment. So luckily someone cancelled however I have a 5 hour wait with my 2 year old which is going to be a disaster ! If I don't take this one I have to wait for next AF so it was easy to just go back home but figure may as well try stay to get it done today. They just really don't tell you things here at all I feel like from now on I will be asking a lot of questions so I don't waste my Time

Thanks
    Reviews
    Based on my experience this morning @clucky14 - yes, 110% agree with you.

Have to ask, ask and ask about next steps (not just steps now). Otherwise you keep missing cycles because of having to queue.