Closed Thread
Page 87 of 119 FirstFirst ... 3777858687888997 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    @LillyM, hugs hun. Hapyy that you don't have to wait too long to get an appt with the FS and I hope you get to ask some tough questions in there! Good luck and let us know how it goes?

Thanks @tjuls, I hope so too, but not knowing what happened is caused me to always have a big dark cloud hanging over my head. I know I should sound alot more positive, but until I get to the 12 weeks' mark, I don't think there's a way of not worrying! Even DH is cautiously happy so far.

Are you going to be at Primary in the morning on Friday? I am due for my BT on Friday so maybe I will see you!

So good to hear from you @Kookii. We miss you! Does this have to do with nkc? I hope you can get those BTs out of the way soon - more information is always good in terms of getting the next strategy in place I guess. Thinking of you!

2. The Following User Says Thank You to VickyP For This Useful Post:

LillyM  (13-04-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi everyone

I have been reading this forum for a bit so thought it was time to get involved. We have been ttc for about 2 years now and have already had full tests and discovered my husband has 0% sperm morphology and icsi is the best chance of conceiving

We have just come back from a trip to the uk (I'm originally from there) and were due to start a cycle with Genea however the funding for this was not successful so we had to look at other options.

So we have our first appointment with Primary in Sydney on Wednesday and I am looking forward to getting going. Is it possible to use test results already received or will we need to do it all again?

Sorry for the long post and I appreciate any info / advice you can give.

Good luck to all.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi @Lbaines101! Welcome to the family!

Yay to first appt! Is this the appt with the GP? If so, I would say just bring all the test results and see what she says. I think if the tests were recent and contains all the information they need, then she won't have to order new tests and maybe you can go straight to the FS appt after this round, which is great!

I think in general, it's ok, so long as there's a way to get the test results to them!

Can't wait to join you on your journey!
    Last edited by VickyP; 13-04-2016 at 21:32.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Welcome back @Kookii!!
    That's fantastic to hear u're being looked after by an RI regarding nkc. I hope the BT comes back with something, so that at least you have an answer as to y the bean hasnt been sticking. 4 years TTC is a long time.. Too long.. Cant wait for u to start trying again and welcome a baby in 2017. @VickyP.. I won't be having BT done in George St on Fri I'm afraid. It'll be a quickie BT by my local vampire ( phlebotomist) and then jet straight to work.
    Darn it! next beta maybe ? :P
    Hello there @Lbaines101!! Lurkers are always welcome on here
    As VickyP said, all ur results should be current enough for GP to not want new ones to be ordered, except maybe additional tests that Genea hasnt ordered ( unlikely).
    Best of luck with ur first apptment on wed! The apptments are abit of a drag but they don't take long. Hope it all gets done so u can start jabbing!!

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to tjuls For This Useful Post:

Kookii  (17-04-2016),VickyP  (14-04-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thank you for the warm welcome.

I have all the test result paperwork so hopefully that will move us through quickly!

I am excited to just get moving as thought we would be on our way by now!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sounds fantastic @Lbaines101! Let us know how the appt goes, sounds like you will be on the fast track. Woohoo!
    @LillyM, thinking of you hun. Let us know how the appt goes?

LOL @tjuls - I don't think the George St vampire will miss you in that sense. Hopefully our paths will cross some day. We will both have news from BT to share tomorrow. Can Friday come already? 1 more sleep!

9. The Following User Says Thank You to VickyP For This Useful Post:

tjuls  (14-04-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    How did yesterday's apptment go @LillyM? Any change of plan for nxt cycle?

I will be more eager to read about ur BT results than mine @VickyP ..lol..
    One more sleep hun..

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey girls,

Appt was this morning and went good - Protocol will differ, increase of dosage, another brand (not Puregon the other one, can't remember the name), and a 3rd injection to start together with the Cetrotide.

That's a fair amount of crap in my body but at least she's adjusting. I mean it'll be the 3rd full cycle from scratch in a row, I feel like a Junkie playing with my needles every 2nd month.... Hopefully this time we'll get enough to freeze.

Embies were grade 2, what were yours @VickyP and @tjuls?

Thank u both for following up, enjoy your BT tmrw, awaiting for updates obviously!

And welcome to the new ladies!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hugs @LillyM,

Sounds like a more aggressive "go-get-it-this-time" plan at least. Treat yourself well in the time being and eat well, rest well too hun!

I have no idea about the "grade" of my embie - I didn't think to ask. I think I must be like the most clueless person - I never asked about my BT results or "scientific" stuff. When I started acupuncture, my acupuncturist asked me about my BT and I was like I also know that some clinics measure the embies by number of cells (I have a gf going through IVF at the same time but not with Primary and they called her to update and told her she had two 8-cell embies on Day 5, whatever that means. )

13. The Following User Says Thank You to VickyP For This Useful Post:

LillyM  (15-04-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    hi everyone hope your all doing well..

Im feeling really down today, cant seem to snap out of this mood.. I have FS appointment next week and really considering to just get IVF done (IUI chances just seem so low dont want to waste more time).

Could I please please please get everyones opinions? Also what is the difference between IVF and ICSI?

History:
    Unexplained fertility
    IUI successful - m/c at 5weeks
    2nd IUI unsuccessful

Im feeling really stressed so any input helps