Closed Thread
Page 86 of 119 FirstFirst ... 3676848586878896 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    @VickyP that line is def getting darker eeeekkkk! Exciting!!

I'm ovulating at the moment and it's quite uncomfortable, feels like I have trapped wind and need to do a big fart and slight cramps on left side only. Is this common after a stim cycle and super high hormone levels / OHSS after EPU?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by ABG79 View Post
    @VickyP that line is def getting darker eeeekkkk! Exciting!!

I'm ovulating at the moment and it's quite uncomfortable, feels like I have trapped wind and need to do a big fart and slight cramps on left side only. Is this common after a stim cycle and super high hormone levels / OHSS after EPU?
    Ermmm... I don't remember my ovulation time being dramatic in any way. But I have been feeling bloated every now and then since the ohss, and I think my digestive system is kind of warped up. With the Crinone, it's worse I think. My acupuncturist mentioned today she can feel that the digestive system is very weak in my pulse.

If it's very uncomfortable, maybe go see a GP and get a scan just to make sure?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi everyone, hope everyone is well! We are another step closer! Our mandatory counselling appt (legal requirement in Victoria for those that aren't aware!) is officially done and dusted as of today which only leaves our nurse appt which we managed to get for later this week! I'm not due to cycle until end of next week (ish) so should hopefully be good to start this coming cycle 😬😊 excited and nervous but can't wait to start 👍🏼 I will follow the thread more closely when I'm "in the zone" lol, so hard to keep up at the moment 😜

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks girls was in a terrible mood all morning now I have decided to move on I can't do much about it so fingers crossed for next month . Decided I will start acupuncture and see if that helps. It's funny because I did get a lot of acne this month so I guess that goes along with the high levels just hope next month is better.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sorry to hear of ur prev mc @VickyP .. This one looks very very promising just by the way the lines are getting darker and darker. C'mon sticky icky baby!!
    I'm loving ur poas diary BTW
    My ovulation after the stim cycle was also uneventful @ABG79... Actually I didn't have my normal o symptoms..I had less ewcm, boobs didn't hurt, no o pain..but then I didnt ohss.. So thats why? :/
    Woohoo @onedaymaybebaby!! Looks like ur next on the cycle train. You must be so excited to get it all started after all the red tape down there.
    Good luck with nurse apptment at the end of the week.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to tjuls For This Useful Post:

onedaymaybebaby  (15-04-2016),VickyP  (13-04-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yay, good luck @onedaymaybebaby! After all those hoops you have jumped through, nothing will stop you now! AHAHA! So excited for you - good luck and let us know how the nurse appt goes!

Hang in there @clucky14 - it will pay to nurse your body back into good health. I also had a lot of acne - the hormones are just a bit bonkers I think. I know the wait is terrible, but we will all do anything to not risk it for bub! Big hugs for you!

Thanks @tjuls - it's been a while (about 1.5 years ago), so I am alright with it now. It was a missed mc at 7 weeks and I wished I knew what happened so that I can prevent it in future. Not knowing what happened is what makes it a little scary for me now. I don't really want to count my chickens before they hatch but I feel positive for far at least. Thanks for the support hun. Are you jumping right into another FET cycle? When is your BT?
    Last edited by VickyP; 13-04-2016 at 09:59.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to VickyP For This Useful Post:

onedaymaybebaby  (15-04-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @LillyM, how are you hun? I am thinking of you and just wanted to give my cycle buddies you and @tjuls big hugs...

Are you going for a FS appt soon?

Thanks
    Reviews
    @VickyP, hello there very pregnant woman!!

Very busy at work at the moment, which is good ... coz guess what? I'm doing my favorite activity ever: WAITING and dying waiting... The usual.

I've seen this morning your poas last episode, didn't get a chance to comment till now lunch time. You are soooo pregnant, it's not even funny - loved the regularity and precision in which your line gets darker and darker everyday hehe.
    Looks pretty damn good to me but I understand you wanna stay cautious for now due to your history. 2 days to go!!

And then, 10 weeks to go!
    As I said, waiting, waiting, waiting hey

My FS appt is tmrw morning. Nothing exciting about it, kinda deja-vu feeling that is all.

@tjuls, when is your next FET? Should be next week right?
    How many frosties do you have again?

Wishing the best to everyone, wherever they are! X

11. The Following User Says Thank You to LillyM For This Useful Post:

VickyP  (13-04-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I hope this pregnancy has a different outcome to ur last one @VickyP. I have a good feeling about this bean
    I'm sooo happy there's been 2 wonderful ladies with BFP!!.. It really gives me hope that it does work.
    Waiting game again @LillyM..
    But hey wtf apptment with FS tomorrow.. So thats something!! Yay!!
    Afm- I'm jumping into another FET this cycle. I'm only on cd7.. Have a BT on Fri and prob another one on Mon with a scan.
    If this one doesn't stick, I'll be back in the waiting game watching u @LillyM my cycle buddy ole pal cycling

Hope everyone is having a fun hump day

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to tjuls For This Useful Post:

LillyM  (13-04-2016),VickyP  (13-04-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hello lovelies! How you all been doing? I haven't read all the pages I've missed so I won't be doing personals yet. Really hope you're all thriving and getting excellent results.

Afm, saw a reproductive immunologist yesterday. He said that after 4 full cycles and more than 4 years ttcing, there's a problem with implantation (no implantation at all or mc). So he sent me home with a bunch of new blood tests I have to get done and get back to see him in 4 weeks. He recommended to wait two normal cycles after the mc, no only to let my body fully recover but to rule out immune issues.
    Felling hopeful regardless the last outcome and that I won't have a baby in 2016.
    Wishing you all the best! I'll keep checking to see how you all doing and hoping to see a few IVF miracle babies soon!! ❤️

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Kookii For This Useful Post:

LillyM  (13-04-2016),tjuls  (13-04-2016)