Closed Thread
Page 80 of 119 FirstFirst ... 3070787980818290 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    @tjuls sorry to hear about your little breakdown... Seems like everyone here goes through one every here and there, and it's normal but still sad to hear.

I gotta brief my DH about this dance thingie, I quite like the concept! 😉

Yeah since it's another cycle from scratch, I will have to go through the whole process again and that includes FS appt to discuss next protocol - we will ask her to increase the dosage. Really don't want to end up again with no frosties and/or a rushed 2 days transfer coz low number of eggs.

Anyway, have to wait the whole month first so I'm gonna be out for a while...

Are u still taking the crinone and doing the BT even tho AF showed up? I think that we have to, right?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    No harm in trying the af dance to summon her. No doubt ur hubby will be pleased
    How frustrating to be waiting another mnth before stimming again. Its torture!

Yes nurse advised to keep using the Oripro pessaries even with af and BT tomorrow morning. I do find i like the Oripro alot better than Crinone. I love the larger dose of prog (200mg) compared to the Crinone (80mg x2).
    I'm going to ask nurse about the trigger again for this mnth.. No one has been able to give me much clarity as to why I had to use trigger... I don't think it would make much difference ..just to satisfy my curiosity ..haha

Thanks
    Reviews
    No harm in trying the af dance to summon her @LillyM. No doubt ur hubby will be pleased
    How frustrating to be waiting another mnth before stimming again. Its torture!

Yes nurse advised to keep using the Oripro pessaries even with af and BT tomorrow morning. I do find i like the Oripro alot better than Crinone. I love the larger dose of prog (200mg) compared to the Crinone (80mg x2).
    I'm going to ask nurse about the trigger again for this mnth.. No one has been able to give me much clarity as to why I had to use trigger..
    Wouldnt make any difference I guess. Just to satisfy my curiosity..: D

4. The Following User Says Thank You to tjuls For This Useful Post:

LillyM  (07-04-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @tjuls @LillyM sorry ladies, better luck next month

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to hopefulangel1987 For This Useful Post:

LillyM  (07-04-2016),tjuls  (07-04-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sorry to hear that @tjuls and @LillyM, I was really hoping that someone things would work out...

Big hugs to you both... this is such a tough journey...
    @LillyM, I hope you get an appt with the FS again soon. It would be good to find out what she thinks of the situation. Take care!
    @tjuls, hopefully the next cycle is going to be the one.

Sending you both lots of love...

AFM, nothing to tell just yet. Feeling pretty normal, and a little worrying in that sense. SIGH.

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to VickyP For This Useful Post:

LillyM  (08-04-2016),tjuls  (08-04-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Bugger it @tjuls & @LillyM, I really thought you both had it in the bag this time. Even with @tjuls's pee stick method I was thinking it was going to turn positive!

Thanks for all the lovely words team, love you all & honestly couldn't not have kept my sanity without you all! Xx

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to MissTilly For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks ladies for the support. I'm feeling the love.
    @VickyP don't worry yet hun... Plenty of women have said they didn't have symptoms and got their BFP. I had both symptoms and no symptoms on BFN cycle so it really doesn't mean ANYTHING. You hold on hun..don't worry too about it..there is still time for embie to hatch ànd Latch!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sorry to hear @tjuls and @LillyM wishing you the best for your next cycle. Enjoy lots of yummy food and wine in the mean time to the next cycle. Hope everyone has a good weekend

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to clucky14 For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Reviews
    hi all im new to this thread. we've been ttc for 13 years now we are classed as unknown infertility. we have had 2 failed cycles with repromed in adelaide first cycle i was on 150 units of puregon and the orgalutran after and got no eggs that round, second round i was on 300 units of puregon and the followed with orgalutran and only got 6 egg, 5 were able to be fertilised but only 3 progressed then at day 3 2 stopped progressing and the last one was 48 hrs delayed and only a 7 cell. we feel that repromed just didn't give a crap about us and just wanted our money so we thought primary ivf was the way to go still works out cheaper with all the flights accomodaton etc.

just wanted to ask a few questions on primary ivf

has anyone on here been from interstate and gone to melb primary ivf?

im hoping they dont reject us because my bmi is over 34, has anyone had an issue with this?

thanks in advance xxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Welcome @Gypsy123!! Hugs hun..It's been a long journey for u and ur hubby and Im sorry to hear Repromed hasnt been able to help you conceive. I hope this year is the year for u!

Other ladies from Melb Primary might be able to answer ur question but regarding ur BMI, @StephyG was unfortunately knocked back by Primary in Sydney for BMI >35.
    I don't know what the limit is for Melb, I would assume it would be the same.
    Best of luck hun.