Closed Thread
Page 8 of 119 FirstFirst ... 6789101858108 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Thanks so much it was nice to relax over it all after getting so worked up ! Off to the city tomorrow to get the dreaded ultrasound will have my toddler with me so hope she behaves ! It's been a long week turns out my gastro was actually good poisoning ! But I'm glad to be better and getting second test done tomorrow yay one step closer !just a question did you book your go visit for straight after the 21 BT and urine test ? Wondering how long it would take them to get those results . Just want to try start our first cycle next month if we could .
    Quote Originally Posted by VickyP View Post
    Happy Valentines Everyone!
    @Billie2 - how are you feeling? Enjoy the needle free day!
    @clucky14 - yay to it being all sorted, glad you could relax over the weekend now.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yay @Billie2! I'm just a wee bit excited for you this morning! The day is finally here! You're going to ace this EPU! 😘 Xx
    @Cluck14, primary normally get the results back within a day so I can't see why you couldn't make a gp appt for either the day after your 21 day BT or the next just to give them enough time to get the results. Just call primary and ask anyway. I know you said anything internal freaks you out but the ladies who do the scans are so lovely and let you know what their doing every step of the way so try & take a deep breath & relax today, they'll look after you. 😉

Thanks
    Reviews
    Good luck @Billie2 for your EPU this morning!

You gonna nail it for sure! Keep us in touch...xxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    All the best for the EPU today @Billie2, you have this in the bag and we will all eagerly await news here! Hugs! I don't know how you can do so much yesterday. All I wanted to do leading up to EPU was to lie down and sleep because I was so bloated. You are so organised and so pumped! Hats off!

Good luck with the scan @clucky14! Hope it's all going smoothly and yes, like what @MissTilly said, make an appt and see when's the earliest date you can get. I think the appt dates are more difficult to get than the results. Lol. The last time I did it l, they said no more than 3 days but I reckon they can get it in a day or 2 (and they say 3 just in case).

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh btw, I meant to ask you ladies, what do you do with all the left over meds? Throw them out? I have quite a bit left and it seems like such a waste but they are hogging space in the fridge! 😝

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Kookii, how are you feeling cycle buddy? Only 1 more week to go! Is your BT booked in already? Just wanting to say that you are on my mind. Hope you are enjoying being Pupo. Xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    I've still got all my meds too @VickyP ~ I have no idea what to do with them either! I have my 2nd blood test tomorrow to make sure my levels have gone up so when the nurse calls me with the results tomorrow afternoon I'll try to remember to ask & will let you know! I feel like such a drug hoarder! 4 whole vials of puregon (enough to do another stim cycle I reckon!) & 4 orgalutran needles! I'd hate to just throw them out too because they're worth a bit of money! People not going through bulk billed pay $$$$$ for these!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Exactly how I feel too @MissTilly! Thanks.

Can I just have rant on here? I am SOOOOOOO ****ed. Just got off the phone with Primary IVF and guess what? I called the nurse as they told me too and they said I have to see Dr George, my FS.

So I called and they said earliest appt is 8 March!!!!!

Which means I will miss my cycle to do my FET this time!
    ARGH!

Why didn't the nurse tell me that I had to see FS again? I would have made my appt earlier! and they treat me like I am having a new cycle because she said I had to wait until the 25th (giving it the 31 days break), but I didn't even complete my last cycle due to ohss.

I am feeling so cheated right now. What a way to start my Monday.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Billie2 EPU day finally! Hope those follies get you some amazing eggs and a few snow babies! 🐣🐣
    @clucky14 good luck today with the scan!
    @VickyP leftover drugs can be drop off at the pharmacy, and needles and sharps where we have the BTs. Just be sure that the yellow bin is closed properly!
    So far so good, no symptoms at all. Had cramps since EPU up to last week (4 days after ET) but they are gone now. I had hot flashes and dizziness during the weekend, but I blame the Crinone because it's too early for those specific pregnancy symptoms and are part of its side effects.

How are you? My beta is this Friday. Have you POAS? If you still haven't, don't do it! I did this morning and got a very, extremely faint line. I regret it now because I don't know if it was an evap line or maybe is a chemical. ::Sigh::

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks @Kookii.

I am not pupo yet, unfortunately! My ET was cancelled due to my OHSS and now they are making me wait for a whole new cycle.

Still fuming!