Closed Thread
Page 76 of 119 FirstFirst ... 2666747576777886 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    @RainbowLorikeet awesome news!!

Congrats and enjoy it! Hopefully we'll all get there one day, but it feels really good and comforting to read success stories!

Xxx

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to LillyM For This Useful Post:

RainbowLorikeet  (05-04-2016),tjuls  (05-04-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thank you!!!! Dh is being super cautious and not getting excited so it's nice to be able to share the news with all of you!!!! If it happens for one of us, it can happen for all of us!! I hope you all hear the same news very soon!

To go back to the earlier point about the fee for seeing the fs if your af is before the fs appointment, and you start a treatment cycle that started with your af, this is separate from the 31 day thing, as it happened to me!! I. don't care about it now but it's useful to know for scheduling. It's a Medicare rule. I got caught out as I didn't know and af timing changed after the trigger. Not important to me now but just FYI.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to RainbowLorikeet For This Useful Post:

tjuls  (05-04-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks for the tip and heads up @RainbowLorikeet. The fees at primary are so much cheaper than IVF Australia so don't mind at all.

Can't wait to share my BFP news hopefully not to far away 😊🙏🏼

Thanks
    Reviews
    congrats @RainbowLorikeet

@ABG79 wish I could tell my boss but she has the biggest mouth 😷 .. thinking of just putting afew weeks annual leave ?..

@tjuls and @LillyM dont lose hope until BT!!! I hate seeing that stupid 1 line on the test 😞😞😞😞

So glad to have all tou beautiful ladies to talk to and im learning alot...

@VickyP my bruise is so dark and looks bigger today lol im scared to do another acu session !!!

Im starting to have second thoughts, made FS appointment for end of the month.. I dont know if we should give IUI one last go or just go straight to IVF... argh !!!

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to hopefulangel1987 For This Useful Post:

LillyM  (06-04-2016),VickyP  (05-04-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Congrats @RainbowLorikeet! So happy for you! Amazing how time flies when you are not really keeping track I have to say. Awesome news at 5 weeks! Yay to more success stories!

Tomorrow is @MissTilly's 12 weeks' mark! HOORAY!

Many many hugs for you @LillyM and @tjuls. I am praying for you both, you are in my thoughts cycle buddies. It's a tough journey isn't it? Can't do it without you all. Thanks for all the cheers!

@hopefulangel1987, big bruise is not good! do take a pic of it and show it to the clinic / acupuncturist the next time you are there. I haven't had such an experience, just a small bruise on the right arm once and it went away the next day, it looks like from BT, that kind of bruise. Which acu clinic are you going to? Mine's near Wynyard in the city. If you don't feel comfortable, hop in and have another acupuncturist look at it. Let me know if you want the details of my clinic, happy to share.

AFM, nothing much happening. Had 2nd acu session today, don't feel any different. Just trying to chill and not overthink things. But I know come next week, it will be my turn to go

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to VickyP For This Useful Post:

LillyM  (06-04-2016),tjuls  (05-04-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Lol.. The 2nd week is definitely the worst @VickyP. Freak out or not, we're all here for u
    Yay @MissTilly!! U are officially 12 weeks hun!! Woohoo!! Time to Scream out to the world and celebrate !!
    I agree with VickyP @hopefulangel1987- the bruise shouldn't be big. Worth having another Acupuncturist take a look at it if u're concerned. I can also recommend my Acupuncturist- he is in Newtown/ Marrickville.

Hopefully the nxt session is alot better (if u're willing to give it another go)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @VickyP @tjuls I cant remember the name but its near parramatta, thanks I'll try and find another one closer to home. Probably should of researched the place first.

Did a search online, says will take up to 2 weeks to heal.

Good luck to all just remember when it does happens it will mean so much more <3.

Goodnight all 😊

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey all, haven't been on here for a while but good to see a few ladies PUPO and pregnant!
    Hubby and I decided to book an appointment with monash so we did and we fit into there next cycle starting next month so we will be starting the stimming around the 19th of may. Although the expense us much more the Dr was great and he explained everything and thibgs were bait worse than we thought with dh sample. We are nervous but excited to.start so hope you ladies don't mind a non primary patient on your chats?

13. The Following User Says Thank You to StephyG For This Useful Post:

tjuls  (06-04-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi @StephyG ! Do you mind me asking why you switched to Monash? I think the more the merrier on this thread, I love the support this little group of amazing women provides! ❤️

Really hoping AF stays away for u both @LillyM and @tjuls 😘

Happy hump day ladies xx

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ABG79 For This Useful Post:

LillyM  (06-04-2016),tjuls  (06-04-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Huge congratulations @rainboeLorikeet must be very excited !
    Quote Originally Posted by RainbowLorikeet View Post
    Hey everyone, I'm so crossing my fingers for you @tjuls and @LillyM that it might still be to early, otherwise I wish you both a tonne of luck on the next round.

I'm in shock!! I just got the phone call with the BT result from the nurse and she confirmed I'm 5 weeks pregnant! Still can't believe it!!! Apparently beta levels are 16,900. The next step is a scan mid week next week and to see the fs for confirmation of the next step. It's going to take some time for this to sink in!!