Closed Thread
Page 74 of 119 FirstFirst ... 2464727374757684 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I haven't @ABG79- but I will check it out tonight.. Thanks for the recommendation hun. Sounds funny already ; )
    xx.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks @tjuls, good to finally join you and @LillyM!

I haven't had the "between eyebrows" combo @ABG79! But today, the needles all went into different acu points. Acupuncturist said it's different as the "before" session is to relax the endometrial wall so that it is more receptive. I was quite nervous so I didn't really drift off to sleep (and she could probably tell because she stretched the session for another 5 mins for me after checking my pulse), but yes, it is very calming and relaxing. I quite enjoyed it. Let's see what other weird acu points I might get tomorrow!

Nope @tjuls, she didn't mention pineapples. Given my mum's contrary advice not to eat pineapple, I am going to just leave it, it's not a fruit I especially like anyway. Stocked up on raspberries and figs today though. Going to eat more avocados and hard boiled eggs in the next 2 weeks! those have to be good for sure!

My type of comedy is the cute, laugh my *** off, animation type of movies like Shrek and Baymax. Going to watch Shaun the Sheep now.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh Btw @tjuls, I looked so hard at your pics and I still can't see what I'm supposed to be seeing?! They all look the same to me!

Situation of "Emperor's New Clothes"?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh it was ur mum @VickyP!! I thought it was LillyM's mum.. Lol.. How embarrassing!!
    Avocadoes and eggs sounds like good super foods to eat!!
    Enjoy it hun!
    I love Shaun the Sheep too

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ahahah @tjuls, yeah wasn't my mum but didn't want to correct you for a so tiny detail last time... Doesn't matter whose mum it is, they all have interesting and funny inputs!!

@VickyP, here you are Cycle Buddy, welcome to Pupoland and enjoy the ride!! Ahaha a new emotional rollercoaster altogether really.... So happy to have you with us!

I hope everyone is doing well, wish we could all are at the same stage!! Even though the 2WW is... special to deal with.....

@tjuls: J-2.... Just sayin' ........... Aaarrrrgghhhhhhhhh!!!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    @LillyM and @tjuls when is your blood test?

Thanks
    Reviews
    @ABG79, it's on Friday for the both of us...

But Wednesday will be 14dpo and the day when AF is due for the both of us too so I think we can reasonably expect an accurate result, no matter what it is...

In saying that, some women don't get a BFP until the very day of their BT.....

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sending lots of positive BFP thoughts to u both xx

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ABG79 For This Useful Post:

LillyM  (05-04-2016),tjuls  (05-04-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi everyone, congrats @VickyP on being pupo!!!! Great you had no wait too!

I have no symptoms now so waiting, BT tomorrow late morning but may not get result till Wednesday... Not sure how late in the day it's possible to get a BT and result in same day.

@tjuls and @LillyM I only poas'd 12dp5dt ...17dpo... The second half of the tww I think is more agonising than the first half...
    @ABG79, your fs appointment is on 21st right? The only thing I would add is your partner can sign consent form beforehand if they can't go to the fs appt. That's what we did. Also if you're AF comes before the fs appt they will charge you $120 for the appt. It's free if your AF comes after. My AF came Monday before my Wednesday appt, i didn't know but if I had I might have ring the clinic to say AF came after fs appt.. That would have avoided the $120 charge. But I guess lying is wrong! But it would have only made the cycle day two days out so can't see it would have made any difference.

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to RainbowLorikeet For This Useful Post:

LillyM  (05-04-2016),tjuls  (05-04-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Don't have good news I'm afraid ladies
    Did a test yesterday evening and its clear as day that this FET didn't work.

Period pain came on in the evening so looks like af is at my doorstep.
    I'm hoping and praying that u can brighten up my day with ur BFP @LillyM
    @RainbowLorikeet- good luck with ur beta results. I hope it's a big one! Hope u enjoyed ur break away
    Attached Images