Closed Thread
Page 73 of 119 FirstFirst ... 2363717273747583 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    @tjuls, at this point you might as well complete your experiment indeed lol!What do you mean a squinter? If you're not sure, send away!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I have a feeling the LH is picking up some left over some trigger in my system?
    I don't know.. Here I go again..over-analysing again
    Attached Images

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sorry the pic isn't clear
    Attached Images

Thanks
    Reviews
    @tjuls, hard to tell on the pic... I see nothing on the last one, but I might on the one above! (fmu today I assume)

In any case, I hardly believe that you'd still have some trigger left over in your system at this stage! That's precisely the whole point of your experiment - making sure the trigger is out. And it is.

If you do see a faint line, you know what it means.... I say test again tmrw morning, or even tonight if you have doubts....

Dear God!!!!! You're killing me!!! ahahaahh

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks ladies! Woke up feeling rather nervous today for some reason! But can't wait to join you @tjuls and @LillyM! @ABG79 and @hopefulangel1987 - you are not far away from the club too. Yay!

Am going to rest up and not overthink things.... Check in later!

6. The Following User Says Thank You to VickyP For This Useful Post:

LillyM  (04-04-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thinking about u @VickyP. Hope the wait wasnt too long today and u're right into ur 2nd acu session basking in all the PUPO glory..
    @LillyM.. Sorry to keep u hanging hun..I didn't think I had trigger but u can never know with these internet cheapies!!

I'll prob try again tomorrow with FMU and if the LH stick gets darker I'll do it on a FRER.

Hope u're keeping urself occupied to distract u.. Am I making the wait worse? Oh gosh I m sorry if I am. Ok. I'm going to stop hogging the post and let others post.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @tjuls please do keep writing!!!

It's your little experiment that makes me hold my breath and I can't wait for the next result!

I stared at your pics this morning, trying to not blink for 5 good minutes in a raw and figure them out ahahah.
    At least you're keeping us entertained And that helps, trust me

Just finished work and the day flew by, as always when at work.

Defo testing on Wednesday, can't take it anymore.... Even contemplating sooner but trying to resist!!!

@VickyP, awaiting for your enthusiastic update

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sorry for the late posts... came back home and decided I needed a nap...

So I was pretty lucky, no wait at all! In fact I got done before my appointment time, I got there 15 mins early, and then got called in and Dr Lukic did the transfer for me and I was out of there in 15 mins! Before 2.45!

Poor DH was late (thinking there will be a wait) and missed the whole action as a result. Haha.I wished I was more prepared with the camera though - I didn't manage to take a photo of the embie when they showed it to me on the screen. It was kinda cute to see that. I waved at it though. Hope to see you in 9 months bub!

I only managed to squeeze in an acu session before the ET today, they were so full they couldn't squeeze me in after and I didn't know how long the ET was going to take as the queue as reported by some people was so long. Anyway, I am booked in for tomorrow lunchtime for the "after" session - the acupuncturist said if it is within 24 hours, it's fine. The acu session today was weird! I got pricked on the ears! She said to watch a comedy tonight and laugh lots, supposed to help with implantation. So am going to just lie down and chill and watch a funny movie.

Finally I am here PUPO club!

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to VickyP For This Useful Post:

Ashe87  (04-04-2016),LillyM  (04-04-2016),MissTilly  (04-04-2016),tjuls  (04-04-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Woohoo!! Welcome to the PUPO club @VickyP!!!
    That's amazing u got in and out before ur apptment time! Dr Lukic must have had a good run of patients today.

I got pricked in the ears as well!! First time actually.. But it was soo calming, I actually enjoyed it
    I agree with the comedy. I have a slapstick sense of humour so Ive been watching YouTube clips of scare pranks everyday and its making the tww more enjoyable ( if that was ever possible).
    Did ur acu advise u to eat a slice of pineapple a day for the first 5 days after transfer?
    I'm curious if anybody did and got a BFP :/..

Relax, put ur feet up and enjoy being preggers !!

12. The Following User Says Thank You to tjuls For This Useful Post:

VickyP  (04-04-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @VickyP your post made me so happy and a little teary. How exciting! My acupuncturist often puts the needle in my ear to help keep me calm. She also puts one in between my eye brows it feels amazing! Love it!
    @tjuls I think your my kinda gal - I love watching those funny clips on You tube. Have you seen Luke warm sex on abc? Not sure if it's your cup of tea but it's so awkward it's funny!

14. The Following User Says Thank You to ABG79 For This Useful Post:

VickyP  (04-04-2016)