Closed Thread
Page 72 of 119 FirstFirst ... 2262707172737482 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by onedaymaybebaby View Post
    Hi @Ashe87! We are just going through the last stages of pre IVF appts. We were booked in later this month to have our counselling and nurses appt on the same day but managed to get in a week earlier by having the two appts on 2 different days! I was worried we were going to miss out on yet another cycle before starting so am really pleased we could get in! I think @SL1009 is at Primary IVF Melb too?

Have found them ok so far considering they are no frills/bulk billed but with being so new it is sooooooo hard to even get through on the phone let alone get appts! The other day I tried almost every hour and was on hold in excess of 15 mins each time, eventually got through the next day! I know Sydney is busy too but do you girls find it that hard to get through on the phone?

Are you with Primary or thinking of changing over?
    Thanks @onedaymaybebaby, I've also sent you a private message, hope that's ok.. Thinking of changing after my next cycle, which is my last frozen embryo.. I'm only new to IVF but am thinking of changing mainly due to costs..

What dr have you seen?

Does anyone know if you change clinic do you have to have all tests done again and counseling, police check etc?

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Ashe87 For This Useful Post:

onedaymaybebaby  (03-04-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Yay to first acu session @hopefulangel1987! always a first in everything! I haven't had a bump on my belly so far (too much fat?!) but I did get a bruise on my right arm once. It goes away quite quickly, but next time you are back, just let the acupuncturist know and they will be more careful. Did you enjoy it?

hi @Ashe87, welcome to the thread! I can't be 100% sure but I think if you change clinic, you can just let your current clinic know to send all the med files to Primary, not sure whether they charge any fees for that, but as far as I know, they are obliged to do so if you ask since it's your med info. I think depending on how long ago the tests were done, you might have to do them again so that they can assess whatever med info they need for a new cycle. I can't speak for counselling and police check since I am in Sydney, but I am presuming you won't have to?!

I haven't had too much problems calling Primary in Sydney. I have noticed that they get swarmed with calls in the morning (everyone tries to call them before work starts) so I get put on hold a lot longer then. If I can, I try to call them in the arvo, it's much quicker.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks @VickyP, all of the tests are current, only started IVF in Jan so up to our second cycle.. I'm going to get an appointment soon so that if my last frozen embryo doesn't work I won't have to wait too long to get started on the next cycle (hopefully!)

Thank you for the welcome and the reply!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Ashe87 View Post
    Thanks @onedaymaybebaby, I've also sent you a private message, hope that's ok.. Thinking of changing after my next cycle, which is my last frozen embryo.. I'm only new to IVF but am thinking of changing mainly due to costs..

What dr have you seen?

Does anyone know if you change clinic do you have to have all tests done again and counseling, police check etc?
    Hi @Ashe87 I have just replied to your message 😊

6. The Following User Says Thank You to onedaymaybebaby For This Useful Post:

Ashe87  (03-04-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @VickyP its a dark purplish bruise now 😱 hope it goes away fast

I did enjoy it felt more relaxed and sleepy lol

hmmmm im giving it a rest for this month but want to try again in May, trying to calculate may ov days.. I think ill need to make an appointment with FS this month to sign the forms... its so hard getting out of work, im running out of excuses... What does everyone say to their boss??

Thanks
    Reviews
    Well done @hopefulangel1987 on ur first acu session. Don't worry about the bruise.. It will go away. The bruises during stimming are much worse (if any). I jabbed one of my needles in a veiny spot and the bruised lasted a good week.
    Hopefully u can keep up with the acu. I found it helped me alot (with Chinese herbs).
    @Ashe87- I found the nurses respond faster via email..haha. But I've never had a problem getting to the reception desk. Other times when the nurses are busy, I would ask for them to call me back but would only hear back in the afternoon

9. The Following User Says Thank You to tjuls For This Useful Post:

Ashe87  (03-04-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks for all the advice ladies about no symptoms doesn't mean BFN. I'm staying positive and not getting emotional yet. @LillyM- I think I might abandon my little experiment and not poas tomorrow as planned. I think I can brave it out til Wed when af is due.

Good luck tomorrow @VickyP with ur transfer. Can't wait to welcome u into the PUPO club @ABG79- how r u going? Taking it easy I hope

11. The Following User Says Thank You to tjuls For This Useful Post:

VickyP  (04-04-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @VickyP today is THE day!! I'm so excited for you, let us know how it goes. Will be thinking of you

@tjuls, I'm dyiiiing!!! Was so close this morning to Poas! Today is 12dpo for us, totally possible to see 2 lines if pregnant, just the thought of that is such a tease......

How are u holding up hun?

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to LillyM For This Useful Post:

tjuls  (04-04-2016),VickyP  (04-04-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Any experiences with Primary Ivf? #2

Good luck this week ladies!

Is your transfer today @VickyP? Lots of sticky baby dust to you 😘

Hoping for some BFP's from you @tjuls and @LillyM anyone else who is PUPO and in the 2ww!
    How are you @RainbowLorikeet? Are you still on holidays? @hopefulangel1987 I told my boss that I was going through an IVF cycle and she was really understanding and supportive with all the time I needed to take off. It is difficult with the time off you need to take but I found telling my boss stopped me from worrying about it.

We have FS appt on 21 April and hopefully FET in May. So just been enjoying time with hubby and relaxing. School holidays start next week so going to take it easy and let my body recover from OHSS and get ready for Bub in May!

Have a great week ladies big hugs to you all! Xx
    Last edited by ABG79; 04-04-2016 at 06:22.

15. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ABG79 For This Useful Post:

LillyM  (04-04-2016),tjuls  (04-04-2016),VickyP  (04-04-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yup @LillyM.. I get ya hun.
    I woke up this morning at 4am thinking af arrived. Just have that feeling..Went to pee and then thought I might carry on with this crazy experiment I started, cos I'd probably kick myself later on if I need to use it for reference. So I did and its BFN ( of course).
    Surprisingly I'm calm..hahaha .. I don't have any hope of it turning to a bfp from this point tbh but I have a bloody squinter on the LH stick. Don't know if that means anything.haha.. But hey I find the wait for af alot less anxious than the wait for a BFP..

Stay strong hun.. 2 more days for us!!