Closed Thread
Page 71 of 119 FirstFirst ... 2161697071727381 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    @LillyM .. Yes still testing but nothing is coming up yet.. Which is expected since it's still too early. I won't be testing tomorrow but will test again on Monday 7dp5dt ( 2 days before af due). So far, still nothing- symptomless, except tightness in the belly which has now turned into bloating, the same kind before af shows up. if its a BFN on mon then its probably it for me for this cycle.
    So im praying really hard this weekend for 2 lines..
    Sending u hugs hun. We need to have a good cry some time. The process is tough and being dealt with no frosties again this cycle is devastating. My heart goes out to u. Stay strong, we have a few more days...
    Have u decided to wait for BT or poas early?
    Last edited by tjuls; 02-04-2016 at 14:33.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @tjuls, hopefully you'll have a wonderful surprise on Monday, but if not, all hope is not lost. I read everywhere that you can get a BFN up to the day before the BT and then...surpriiiiise! Hehe

I'm symptom-less too, or at least nothing different than the usual. Doesn't mean anything tho.
    The only thing to do is the worst thing to do for all of us: wait! Grrrrr

I was planning to POAS when my AF is due on Wed (same day as you) but I might delay it and do it on Thursday or Frisday just before going to do the BT.

Will see how I feel emotionally and if I can take it - if I feel strong enough, I'll go as planned
    Last edited by LillyM; 02-04-2016 at 16:12.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi @LiilyM and @tjuls,

I think you should take it easy - not everyone shows symptoms so quick! I remember that last time when I fell pregnant before my m/c, i didn't show symptoms (at least not enough for me to pay it attention, so the bfp was completely unexpected) until i poas.

No news is good news for now!

It's a tough ride this IVF thing - people who haven't been through it don't know. That's what makes the friendship on here so valuable. I know I will be as impatient as you are in time to come and I will probably have serious doubts halfway through tww too, but know that we are here for you!

I am on my way home and I just wanna crawl into bed and rest. Feel like I am coming down with a cold and that's the last thing I want at this point!

4. The Following User Says Thank You to VickyP For This Useful Post:

LillyM  (02-04-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hello, just wondering if anyone goes to the Melbourne Primary IVF or is there a separate group for Melbourne? Thanks..

Thanks
    Reviews
    I certainly hope u're right @VickyP. I remember when I was preg with son the first symptom was sore boobs but I can't remember if that was during the tww or later on.
    But I'm going to take it one day at a time. What happens happens.
    Take it easy hun. There's a bug going around but I've also heard that's a symptom of implantation

7. The Following User Says Thank You to tjuls For This Useful Post:

VickyP  (02-04-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Ash87. Most of us are from Sydney. @onedaymaybebaby is from Melbourne.. Not sure if there is a Melb Primary IVF thread on bubhub.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to tjuls For This Useful Post:

Ashe87  (02-04-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    LOL @tjuls, you are so good at planting positive vibes! I was at the chemist and wondering whether I should pick up some meds and I read the back of the box and decided to put it back on the shelf as it said "ask doctor if you are pregnant" and I thought to myself, I am going to be, so I will take it I already am!

11. The Following User Says Thank You to VickyP For This Useful Post:

tjuls  (02-04-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @VickyP well i finally tried accupuncture today !! It felt exactly how you described it, although ive just realised ive got a little lump with bruising just below my belly button ????i hope this normal? I'll be aiming at once a week too

@tjuls trust me im not strong, the complete opposite actually lol. I chose iui because it doesnt seem as stressful as ivf..

When is your BT?? i remember i tested on day 12 and saw those 2 lines (before the m/c) ... the trigger was out of my system by day 8(from memory)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Ashe87 View Post
    Hello, just wondering if anyone goes to the Melbourne Primary IVF or is there a separate group for Melbourne? Thanks..
    Hi @Ashe87! We are just going through the last stages of pre IVF appts. We were booked in later this month to have our counselling and nurses appt on the same day but managed to get in a week earlier by having the two appts on 2 different days! I was worried we were going to miss out on yet another cycle before starting so am really pleased we could get in! I think @SL1009 is at Primary IVF Melb too?

Have found them ok so far considering they are no frills/bulk billed but with being so new it is sooooooo hard to even get through on the phone let alone get appts! The other day I tried almost every hour and was on hold in excess of 15 mins each time, eventually got through the next day! I know Sydney is busy too but do you girls find it that hard to get through on the phone?

Are you with Primary or thinking of changing over?

14. The Following User Says Thank You to onedaymaybebaby For This Useful Post:

Ashe87  (03-04-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @onedaymaybebaby honestly sometimes its a 2min wait and other times ill be on hold for 30mins

16. The Following User Says Thank You to hopefulangel1987 For This Useful Post:

onedaymaybebaby  (03-04-2016)