Closed Thread
Page 70 of 119 FirstFirst ... 2060686970717280 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by hopefulangel1987 View Post
    @RainbowLorikeet @LillyM thankyou ladies wish all the best for you xxx

@tjuls i had a blood test on sat morning, results came back saying levels werent high enough yet. I started to see ovulation symptoms on the Saturday arvo and Sunday. Had a scan n blood test on the monday and the scan showed i might of started to ovulate already.. did the iui at 7pm that Monday... I could be completely wrong but just a gut feeling ������

I'll be starting accupuncture soon. Im a little scared though hope it doesnt hurt to much lol
    Sorry to hear that @hopefulangel1987. I agree with @tjuls - I think we know our own bodies best, sounds like an unfortunate timing problem. Many hugs for you hun... Hope that the next cycle (whichever way you choose) will be THE ONE.

As for acu - it's a strange thing. Like what @tjuls said, in most cases, they are small pricks / ant bites. I'm afraid of needles too (had to get DH to do my jabs during stiming), but in acu, you are lying down so you can't really see what's going on, and the needles are tiny. My experience is that it has to do with the acupuncturist you get too, some are better / more gentle than others. I have had a couple of occasions that they prick more than usual, all you have to do is to tell the acupuncturist that it hurts / is uncomfortable and they will adjust for you. The first time I did it, I was pretty shocked they stuck a needle on my forehead! But apparently, that's to improve blood circulation and make it more relaxing. If there is something you are not comfortable with, you can just let them know.

Overall, I enjoy the acu sessions, they are pretty relaxing and it makes me feel like I am doing something really positive to get my body more ready.

hope you enjoy them too!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Just received the letter - our embryo didn't make it.

Meaning I'm in for another cycle from scratch if it doesn't work this cycle, and I can't help but not being very hopeful about it since the other one didn't make it.

Meaning, waiting again a full month, stimming again, EPU again...
    Omg. This is endless.

I feel exhausted.

Thanks
    Reviews
    F**k I'm so sorry to hear that @LillyM! .. Sending you hugs hun.

Praying really hard for you that your little embie inside is burrowing deep so you dont need another stim cycle!

Keep thinking f**k! f**k! F**K!!! Why is this happening?!!.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to tjuls For This Useful Post:

LillyM  (02-04-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @tjuls i was told that i might of started to ovulate already because they said something about the thickening of my lining compared to the week before ...(i kind of tuned out, I was really tired that day and just over the whole thing)..4 hrs later i get a call saying FS said to go ahead with the IUI that day.

I think i'll try IUI again and then if fails, IVF here we come!!
    @VickyP thankyou for the info...what days do you do accupuncture?

6. The Following User Says Thank You to hopefulangel1987 For This Useful Post:

tjuls  (01-04-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @LillyM sorry to hear hun, praying it works out for you x

8. The Following User Says Thank You to hopefulangel1987 For This Useful Post:

LillyM  (02-04-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    We can only hope and trust in the FS and their decisions don't we @hopefulangel1987?
    U are a one strong and determined woman!! I'm soo impatient I opted for ivf straight away even though DrG said we could do IUI first...haha..
    Umm no thanks.. Give me them needles !

Thanks
    Reviews
    Didn't know about this great more costs ! Hopefully we are all pregnant by July 1st!
    Quote Originally Posted by VickyP View Post
    Oh, did anyone spot the poster at Laverty about removing bulk bill for pathology? Apparently it is said to come into effect 1 July this year. Meaning that pathology services can no longer be bulk billed. I signed the petition! What would I do without bulk billing? Gosh!

I am so not looking forward to the budget this year. Sounds like it's going to be crazy with all that talk about income tax, etc. Yikes!

http://www.pathologyaustralia.com.au/2016/02/29/dont-kill-bulk-bill/

http://www.dontkillbulkbill.com

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm so so sorry to hear about the news @LillyM. Many hugs for you hun... I wished I could give you a hug in person... Keep positive, the lil' warrior still inside you will need all your strength - remember that. It's heartbreaking and exhausting I know, but stay strong. The lil embies do much better when they are inside you than in a dish. they need nutrients, warmth and love, so stay strong for your lil' warrior ok? At this stage, no news is good news - remember, you are pupo. treat yourself well and rest up this weekend.

how are you doing @tjuls?

you are so brave @hopefulangel1987. i don't have the luxury of time (already 37 this year with no kids), so it was IVF straightaway. As for acupuncture, I have been doing them about once a week - no fixed day, just as and when I can squeeze it into my schedule. Have been opting to do early mornings last few times - nice to have the chance to snooze before hitting the office. haha. the acupuncturist said once every 1-2 weeks is best. Honestly i don't feel anything (DH kept asking and I am like "noooo....?!"), just very relaxed during the session and then back to normal afterwards, it doesn't even last like a facial or massage, but I told myself it's all "internal" and about blood circulation anyway.

I know right @clucky14, sucks big time. I want to have a second kid if I can, so this is NOT good at all.

So, afm, got the text message and call from nurse yesterday late afternoon. They must have been in a huge rush to try to organise everything. ET is scheduled for monday 2.45pm. Have booked an acu session before that and will try and see if i can squeeze one in after. Supposed to start Crinone tomorrow once a day. I only spotted the "once a day" bit afterwards in the text and I was like "not twice?"
    @tjuls, @LillyM, are you on Crinone? once or twice a day?

I have got full day class today but am going to rest up tomorrow and monday morning. finally it's happening!

12. The Following User Says Thank You to VickyP For This Useful Post:

LillyM  (02-04-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @VickyP - I had the same apptment time for transfer!
    Im on 200mg Oripro pessaries this cycle once a day.
    Fresh transfer cycle I was on Crinone twice daily.
    Ur prog hormones must be higher than mine and therefore don't need as much support.
    Trust in what they give u hun and if ur gut tells u it's not enough I would ask for it to be twice daily ( if they allow it).

Afm.. Im 5dp5dt today..I'm hanging on.. Losing hope now and then as I always do going into the 2nd half of the tww...haha..but staying optimistic.

Enjoy the weekend hun. It's finally happening!! U are going to meet ur lil embie on Monday!! Woohoo!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey @VickyP, Crinone twice a day for me, but yeah, must depends on hormones levels... Only 2 days to go for you!!!
    @tjuls, are you still testing every day? Starting from now - 10 dpo - it could happen any day.... So hard not losing it tho, isn't it?

I broke down last night big time, couldn't stop crying, was feeling hopeless etc, worst feeling. Blaming the Crinone as it's not really my style... the letter was just a trigger really, as I wasn't expecting a frozzie...

Anyway I got over it and trying not to think too much about the whole thing...

Hope everyone is enjoying the nice weather today! X