Closed Thread
Page 69 of 119 FirstFirst ... 1959676869707179 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Sigh, this is not good for us at Primary...

Thanks
    Reviews
    @hopefulangel1987. I'm so sorry to hear the IUI didnt work hun. Why would they do the IUI one day after ovulation? That sucks!!!
    Look after yourself during the next cycles off. Come bouncing back and tackle the next IUI/IVF head on!!
    @VickyP. I signed a petition for that as well last week at the GP's office.
    I hope they remove the bulk billing services for Pathology!! Considering how many BT's we all been doing!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thank you hopefully get it all in before I go!
    Quote Originally Posted by RainbowLorikeet View Post
    @clucky14 I had one week of injections, but that is probably quicker than some people. Started on Wednesday and triggered the following Wednesday and epu on Friday. But that was very quick! You'll only know the date of epu about 2 days before.. Hopefully you'll be done before your flights and can have a nice time away!

@hopefulangel1987 sorry to hear. wish you the best in your next step. just looked up primary on news. It's good they are doing well. Good sign for us!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Need some advice - I've just booked an appointment with FS to organise FET.. Appointment is for 21st April (this was the earliest we could book as Dr is going away early April). AF is due 22nd April.. Will we make it for May transfer? Also how do they determine if u need medicated or natural cycle? Would love as much info as poss.. Thanks ladies xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Now I'm going to go back and catch up on this thread! Xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    @VickyP I just signed it. Sucks big time....

7. The Following User Says Thank You to LillyM For This Useful Post:

VickyP  (01-04-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @RainbowLorikeet @LillyM thankyou ladies wish all the best for you xxx

@tjuls i had a blood test on sat morning, results came back saying levels werent high enough yet. I started to see ovulation symptoms on the Saturday arvo and Sunday. Had a scan n blood test on the monday and the scan showed i might of started to ovulate already.. did the iui at 7pm that Monday... I could be completely wrong but just a gut feeling 😑

I'll be starting accupuncture soon. Im a little scared though hope it doesnt hurt to much lol

Thanks
    Reviews
    @ABG79- I think u should be able to make the may transfer hun esp if af is due after ur FS apptment. They only monitor u (BT) from cd9 , depending on when u naturally ovulate.
    To answer ur question of how they decide on medicated or natural, I'm just as blank as u I'm afraid..haha.. Like I said Dr G didn't mention it to us at the apptment. She only mentioned pessaries but then nurse said I should get the trigger if advised to take it. So I was completely confused this cycle. @hopefulangel1987- I dont know if scans are usually accurate in determining ovulation. From what I know they determine ovulation by measuring the follicle diameter to see if it's shrunken but it would all depend on the expertise of the person doing it.
    I say trust ur gut hun. U know ur body than anyone. Will u be planning another iui when u return or attempt ivf?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh @hopefulangel1987- acu needles stings alittle at first when put the needles in but it's like a mozzie bite. Hope u enjoy the acu sessions

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by ABG79 View Post
    Need some advice - I've just booked an appointment with FS to organise FET.. Appointment is for 21st April (this was the earliest we could book as Dr is going away early April). AF is due 22nd April.. Will we make it for May transfer? Also how do they determine if u need medicated or natural cycle? Would love as much info as poss.. Thanks ladies xx
    Yay @ABG79! Great that you have been able to organise an appt. Agree with @tjuls here. I think you should be able to make it for May. First scan is on Day 9 / 10 and then second scan a few days after (mine was Day 15 after Day 10 but I have late ovulation). If your AF comes right after the FS appt, you can jump onto the BT almost immediately, which is great!

What you need to do at that FS appointment is to make sure you get all your forms for blood tests at the same time (you might have to wait while they get that signed for you) and inform the nurses on Day 1 of AF and they will tell you when you should do your first BT. Then they will ring after receiving the results and tell you when to have the second BT and scan. Also check and see if you need any meds and pessaries, trigger, etc so that you can pick them all up.

I am on natural FET cycle - I think it's got to do with your medical history, so unless something shows up to indicate otherwise, they will put you on natural FET. The consent form is for 2 back to back cycles, so if the 1st one fails, you can start the next one immediately on the next cycle and don't have to see the FS again. If the second FET fails too, then FS will look at it again, and maybe that's when they decide meds are required. If you have history of pcos (i.e. irregular AF and ovulation), then they will put you on meds.
    @tjuls got asked to inject trigger. I wasn't. Maybe because of my ohss reaction last time. Have been told that the Crinone picked up before my cancelled transfer was enough.

Hope this helps! Excited for you.

I am excited too - waiting for nurses to call today.