Closed Thread
Page 68 of 119 FirstFirst ... 1858666768697078118 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Yay! @VickyP!! Monday is even better than Wed!
    Can't wait for the three of us to be PUPO together

Thanks
    Reviews
    Just a quick question how many days of injections are normally done ? I am waiting for AF which is never on time but last months came on the 13th. I have flights booked for a weekend away 7th may so wondering if they come on time will this be enough time for EPU and transfer before I would go ??

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm guessing it's about two weeks worth of injections daily is that about right ?

Thanks
    Reviews
    @tjuls im doing okay, how are you? Just catching up on the pages ive missed.. So exciting for you hun fingers crossed 😁😁 Ahhh yes the pineapple lol !! the things we try...

I did my IUI but AF arrived a few days ago ( kind of had a feeling it wouldnt work) Im pretty sure I ovulated the day before the IUI was done (sunday)

I agree with all, its a draining experience but will be well worth it at the end.. I'll be giving it a break for a month or 2 and then will give it another go.

Dont know if anybody saw Primary on the news the other day ?
    Last edited by hopefulangel1987; 30-03-2016 at 19:50.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @clucky14 I had one week of injections, but that is probably quicker than some people. Started on Wednesday and triggered the following Wednesday and epu on Friday. But that was very quick! You'll only know the date of epu about 2 days before.. Hopefully you'll be done before your flights and can have a nice time away!

@hopefulangel1987 sorry to hear. wish you the best in your next step. just looked up primary on news. It's good they are doing well. Good sign for us!

Thanks
    Reviews
    @clucky14 , for both my cycles I had 9 days injections and EPU on the 11th day. Was quite quick for me too. Really depends on the person, how fast the follies are growing and also your hormones levels in your BT.

I reckon you can expect anything btwn 8 and 12 days of injections, meaning EPU btwn day10 and day14.
    If your AF arrives on the 13/04, you should be sweet flying on the 7/05.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @hopefulangel1987, sorry to hear, take good care of yourself hun!

Thanks for the info about Primary on the news, I'm gonna give it a watch online X

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yay @tjuls and @LillyM, I'm happy to be able to cycle with you both too. I'm quite excited at the thought of finally getting this underway! Thanks everyone for your support and always kind words, you ladies are amazing!

Im going to just try to take it easy and hopefully things just fall into place this time....

@clucky14, I did my injections for 8 days. Triggered on day 8 and EPU was day 10. But I think I was on the fast track too because my numbers would have shown that I was getting ohss so they must have went uh-oh! Aisha, the lovely lady who does the scans mentioned that on average most people did 3 scans before EPU while I only had 2 (and so did a bunch of people on here). I think it depends on how you react to the stiming so it's a bit hard to say. It there's a fresh transfer afterwards that's another 3-5 days I think. Good luck and I hope you get things nicely done before going away!

9. The Following User Says Thank You to VickyP For This Useful Post:

LillyM  (31-03-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh, did anyone spot the poster at Laverty about removing bulk bill for pathology? Apparently it is said to come into effect 1 July this year. Meaning that pathology services can no longer be bulk billed. I signed the petition! What would I do without bulk billing? Gosh!

I am so not looking forward to the budget this year. Sounds like it's going to be crazy with all that talk about income tax, etc. Yikes!

http://www.pathologyaustralia.com.au/2016/02/29/dont-kill-bulk-bill/

http://www.dontkillbulkbill.com

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by VickyP View Post
    Oh, did anyone spot the poster at Laverty about removing bulk bill for pathology? Apparently it is said to come into effect 1 July this year. Meaning that pathology services can no longer be bulk billed. I signed the petition! What would I do without bulk billing? Gosh!

I am so not looking forward to the budget this year. Sounds like it's going to be crazy with all that talk about income tax, etc. Yikes!

http://www.pathologyaustralia.com.au...ill-bulk-bill/

http://www.dontkillbulkbill.com
    Yep. All true. Feel free to thank your liberal voters for this.