Closed Thread
Page 67 of 119 FirstFirst ... 1757656667686977117 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Rant away I say @VickyP- I've had those days of ranting and I'm sure there are many more days to come

I agree with you Aisha is very nice. She's one of the nicest ladies in there.
    WOW- you have the same lining thickness as me!! woot woot!!
    Can I (prematurely) place my bets that you will get the call from nurses today to trigger? Because I was in the exact same position last week- I was 4 days out , lining was 14.3mm, dominate follicle was about 16-17mm (?) and got instructions to trigger that night.
    So if thats the case with you- your EPU is Wed. They dont transfer Tues and Thurs ( not that I know of).
    ..looks like u may be joining @LillyM and myself in the tww very soon

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to tjuls For This Useful Post:

LillyM  (30-03-2016),VickyP  (30-03-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks @tjuls!

My follies aren't as mature (think they were 12-13 micrometer?) You are probably right - I think I will get the call to say pick up trigger today, inject on Friday (which is Day 17, my usual ovu day) and then ET on Wed next week.

SIGH - not coming quick enough. I feel like I am just trudging along...

Will let you know after the nurse calls - no news yet.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to VickyP For This Useful Post:

tjuls  (30-03-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Just caught up on where you're all up to @tjuls @LillyM and @VickyP, and cheering you all on!!

@tjuls, I can tell you have a medical background!!! Agree with @LillyM that it looks like you're going to be dropping the bomb soon!!

@VickyP, I transferred late, on cd24 I think it was, with bt only on cd18 and cd19. I didn't have any more scans to check lining as late as that. But they waited for ovulation which was late. I didn't trigger, I wonder if that was at all related to being at risk of ohss previously? It's annoying to wait but it's great to do everything possible to prepare!! In my case this also included a sparkling wine and red wine before transfer, the last for a while hopefully! How you enjoy it if you do the same!

Looks like next week is going to be a big week, with your transfer @VickyP and tww wait being up for you @LillyM and @tjuls, I'll do BT on Tues next week, as soon as i get back, which will probably be midmorning, but may not get the result until Wed, so may have result same day as you.

My coping strategy when seeing others who are pregnant is to remember that we already are too, as we all have embryos, and are five or three days pregnant already pre transfer!!!

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to RainbowLorikeet For This Useful Post:

LillyM  (30-03-2016),tjuls  (30-03-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Love ur coping strategy @RainbowLorikeet! You are definitely right! We are all technically preggers, it's just waiting for the confirmation

Looks like nxt week is a big week in here with everyone having BT to check betas.
    Hasnt been this exciting for a while.

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to tjuls For This Useful Post:

LillyM  (30-03-2016),RainbowLorikeet  (30-03-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh Dear... Deteriorating big time... And I'm only 7 DPO!! @tjuls, thoughts?

138f64d523773b3f1fdfdaac1dba4b9d.jpg

Thanks
    Reviews
    I mean, don't get me wrong, I'm loving life now compared to CD1! hahahaha!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Updates! Nurse Lee called - guess what @tjuls, ET is scheduled for Monday! They can only informed me of the time on Friday, but no trigger! I asked her 3 times and even said it was written on the FET cycle tracker sheet and she said Dr G did not prescribe me any triggers so no need.

Ok, bring on Monday!!!!

12. The Following User Says Thank You to VickyP For This Useful Post:

tjuls  (30-03-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    LMAO @LillyM.. LOL

I don't have any discouraging words to deter you from testing hun..... If you're really itching, I say go ahead and poas. The worst case is you're still early to pick up the beta. If so, you can retest again in a few more days if the itchy palm comes back
    Last edited by tjuls; 30-03-2016 at 16:09. Reason: grammar

Thanks
    Reviews
    @tjuls nah all good.... only making fun of myself really...
    @VickyP, catching up, catching up!! hehe... awesome news!

I mean we've always been Cycle Buddies, it was meant to be...

15. The Following User Says Thank You to LillyM For This Useful Post:

tjuls  (30-03-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Woohoo you were right @VickyP about transfer on Monday!! Enjoy the countdown to being pupo!!!!!