Closed Thread
Page 66 of 119 FirstFirst ... 1656646566676876116 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Awwwww @VickyP, you have no idea how many times I felt and thought exactly the same! So unfair hey, such a battle....

But then I tell myself that I will value it even more when it'll happen, that it's gonna be even more precious, even more intense.... and it teaches us not taking anything for granted as well...
    What doesn't kill us makes us stronger!

Hang in there hun, we're all here xxxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    @VickyP. You should double check with the nurses today if u can if u require the trigger and Pessaries for this cycle. That way u can pick it up after ur BT and Scan.
    I wasn't even told about the trigger. I knew I needed to be on pessaries from apptment with DrG, but didn't know about the trigger until I questioned the nurses after reading it in the info pack :/

Omg @LillyM we really have synced!! My embies were day 5 blasts, so today I am 2dp5dt!
    Woohoo !!
    Are u thinking about holding out til BT or poas before it?

3. The Following User Says Thank You to tjuls For This Useful Post:

LillyM  (30-03-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @VickyP- don't be disheartened hun. U will be in their shoes soon! My coping strategy lately is to say 'I'm going to be preggers like them this mnth' at every pregnant woman I see. I work in a hospital so I see ALOT of pregnant women around .. Haha.. U never know who was doing the same thing we're doing now not long ago..

Stay positive hun. It's going to happen to us all this mnth!! There will be BFPs popping up every week!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Lmao @tjuls, who are you kidding?

Of course I'm gonna wait and find out with the BT........... says NO ONE EVER!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Lmao @LillyM
    Very true!! The brave ones hold out don't they? But we're all jelly in here..hahaha..
    Me esp because I've already started poas!!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    @tjuls, what???? NO WAY!

Have you started already u lil freak!!! Omg can't stop laughing, u made my day...!!!! ahahaahhha

What's the strategy behind this if I may ask? I'm curious....
    I mean, is there a strategy at all? ahahaahha

Thanks
    Reviews
    Lol.. I started 1day after trigger purely because I wanted to check when the HCG left my system..
    And then tossed up whether to continue testing post transfer to pick up a chem preg ( since I had one Jan last yr).

I'm still very unsure if I should still continue though...hahaha.. But knowing me.. I'm going to keep right on peeing
    Attached Images

Thanks
    Reviews
    Lol @tjuls Fair enough! Makes sense...

So from what I see, HCG left your system after the 5th day, which is quite early, isn't it? I suppose it's dependent on the person and the dosage...

Well so if you keep peeing, we can expect any day you dropping a bomb here! That's pretty awesome.

Damn.... you're being tempting though, I like this little book of yours...... hahaha

My BT is scheduled on Friday 8/04 which is 16 days after EPU, soooo late!

Was thinking POAS on Wed 6/04 ie 14 days after EPU and exactly that day when my AF is due....

Plan A was to wait to see whether AF would show up since I'm very regular, but I read that Crinone delays AF so.... I think I'll POAS on Wed regardless, which seems like an Eternity from now!!!
    1 HUGE week!

10. The Following User Says Thank You to LillyM For This Useful Post:

tjuls  (30-03-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Wow.. @LillyM Sounds like we might bump into each other at BT if u're getting it done at the George St Pathology because my BT is on Fri the 8th as well!!
    Yay!!!

Poas on wed is a good strategy. U'll def pick up ur BFP by then..Never know.. We could be posting our pee sticks on here at the same time
    1 more week...bring back Billie2's mantra: we can do this!!

12. The Following User Says Thank You to tjuls For This Useful Post:

LillyM  (30-03-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    LMAO! You ladies crack me up so much @LillyM and @tjuls! I don't know what I will do without you...

Well, it was just a morning rant. I am cranky because I didn't get enough sleep (plus it's my second BT in 2 days, asked to be pricked on left arm today) and I guess the reality is that while we all want to stay positive, it's still such an emotional roller coaster.

I am so excited for you ladies! 10 more days to go! yay! @tjuls, that's such a diary! I don't think I can do what you do - you are so brave! I actually have a phobia of poas - I hate seeing the single line and it kills me everytime...

So I met the very lovely Aisha for scan this morning and she made my day. She is so sweet. I am one of those "hard to scan" types and she's so gentle with me, so I am always grateful. She's mentioned that my lining is looking good at 14mm (think that's what she said), but ovulation hasn't happened yet. She says she sees a dominant follie on the left ovary but it's not quite big enough yet. I am Day 15 now, but I usually ovulate late like Day 17-18, so let's see what the nurses say....

@tjuls - Dr G and the nurses didn't mention anything about the trigger to me too. I also saw it on the cycle tracker sheet so it's like ?!?! Wished there was a bit of heads-up. I will try to remember to ask later when they call later. Thankfully, I work 10 mins from Primary, so I can hop by and pick it up later if I need to...

I am waging a bet that my ET will be next Monday / Tuesday (do they do Tuesdays for ET?) So you ladies are right there to pop results up at almost the same time!

14. The Following User Says Thank You to VickyP For This Useful Post:

LillyM  (30-03-2016)