Closed Thread
Page 65 of 119 FirstFirst ... 1555636465666775115 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    A huge congratulations !!! How exciting
    Quote Originally Posted by RainbowLorikeet View Post
    Congrats @tjuls on being pupo!!! I had more than an hour wait too, feels like ages but such a good feeling when it's done!

I cracked and poas'd today... Bfp! First time I've seen those two lines! Happy but need to wait for BT next week before getting too excited!!! Still! Very happy! Now tempted to tell close family but may wait!

Hope everyone's doing well!!

2. The Following User Says Thank You to clucky14 For This Useful Post:

RainbowLorikeet  (30-03-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @RainbowLorikeet, "normal" is good enough lol! Not looking fwd to nausea symptom tbh..

To answer your question, I'm actually doing surprisingly great for the impatient character that I am...

We have planned everything for our next cycle based on worst case scenario (i.e. not pregnant and no frozzie) so I think I've actually convinced myself that it's not gonna work this time, coz 1st time ever transfer, coz 2 days only transfer etc...

I know there's still a chance but I guess that's my - twisted - way to protect myself from too harsh disappointment...

I made peace with that, makes me feel prepared, so I'm leaving my life almost normally (bye bye wine) and keeping buzy at work does help a lot.

Everyone is different of course, but it's working quite well for me so far...
    That being said, not sure if the psycho obsession won't re-surface closer to the date ahahah

In the meantime, keep the good news coming everyone, I'm loving it

@VickyP, hang in there hun, almost there! X

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to LillyM For This Useful Post:

RainbowLorikeet  (30-03-2016),VickyP  (29-03-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    So....

I jumped the gun and did a BT this morning because I hadn't heard anything from the nurses. So my BTs were Day 10 and 14. BUT obviously, I didn't do the required scan and I got a message this arvo telling me to do another BT and scan tomorrow morning.

So I hope to find out tomorrow @LillyM on how things are going. Hopefully, things will track well and I will get some news on when ET might be. You should be more positive! This is THE cycle to be! Woohoo! wishing you and @tjuls lots of sticky bub dust! virtual hugs for you both!

@tjuls, were you on a med / natural FET cycle? The pack I picked up with the forms and all had a cycle tracker which said a trigger might be required and I am just wondering whether they decide on that based on BT and scan.... How are you feeling today?

6. The Following User Says Thank You to VickyP For This Useful Post:

LillyM  (29-03-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh no @VickyP! Ur arm is going to be a pin cushion after tomorrow's BT. But hey.. Our bodies been a pin cushion during stimming anyways right?!
    I thought I was on a natural cycle ( no meds) but when I questioned the nurses, I got the impression that I didn't HAVE to buy the trigger. Thank God I did because I got instructed to trigger on cd12 after 2nd BT and Scan!! I was quite surprised that they instructed me to trigger since I was so close to my natural ovulation day.
    I got told by ultrasound lady (forgot her name) that in an FET, they don't worry about the eggs or hormones..although it helps to judge how long til ovulation. But they're checking for lining thickness.

Afm- I'm feeling good. Pretty normal. Forgot a few times today that I had transfer.. Haha..
    Good luck with ur BT and Scan tomorrow. Hope ovulation is on its way.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to tjuls For This Useful Post:

VickyP  (29-03-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh ya, tell me about being a pin cushion... I might have to ask the poor pathologist guy (who's going to see me again tomorrow) to take the blood from my left arm instead...

I haven't been told anything about meds - no news about trigger, crinone and the likes. Note to self: remember to ask the nurse tomorrow. When did you find out you had to buy the trigger? I am sure the pharmacy will need a script for it?

Thanks
    Reviews
    How r u @hopefulangel1987? Hope u are doing well.
    I thought of u yesterday after my pre and post acu sessions. After the post acu session, my Acupuncturist told me to start eating 2 slices pineapple (including core) for 5 days post transfer (for day 5 embryo). He said he recommends it to his ivf patients and a few of them have got their BFP ( also at Primary). That got me thinking of u since u asked about that awhile back. So been chomping down pineapple slices since yesterday. One thing I didn't know was that I wasn't meant to eat it throughout tww ( which I did before ivf).. So THAT got me thinking of @LillyM's mums theory of MC and pineapple.
    Anyways.. Yet to know if it will help, but since I'm trying everything this cycle- I may as well add the pineapple

Thanks
    Reviews
    @SL1009, how are you doing hun? Just wanting to send you some virtual hugs and I hope you are recovering well. Keep us in the loop about what the FS says?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hope you're all having a good week!!!

Yeah I agree, feeling normal is good!!! my thoughts so far have been wishing for symptoms when I don't have them and wanting symptoms to go away when I do! I've had zero symptoms today, and lower backache just started now, early evening. Who knows if it is a medication side effect though..

@LillyM that sounds like a sensible strategy. I started off optimistic and became more pessimistic, and did the same to protect against disappointment, but i am sending you and @tjuls in the tww happy vibes!! And @VickyP who will join soon!!!

Looking forward to seeing lots of bfps from everyone on this thread!!

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to RainbowLorikeet For This Useful Post:

LillyM  (30-03-2016),tjuls  (30-03-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @tjuls, can I ask u if your lil Frozzie was 5 or 6 days? Can't remember when they decide to freeze exactly...

The reason why I ask is because if it's 5 days, we really are perfectly synch!
    I'm 5dp2dt today and so you would be 2dp5dt!

Just an early morning thought.....

Thanks
    Reviews
    Nice catch @LillyM! I think you are right because they usually freeze embies at 5 days! Perfect cycle buddies you and @tjuls...

@RainbowLorikeet - lower back pain is good! That's certainly one of the symptoms. Yay!

I'm on the train to Primary now. 7.30 morning appt for scan. Sleepy and tired... Sometimes I just feel so tired of this TTC business. And then I see people around me falling pregnant seemingly without problems and I feel like it's so unfair. It's so physically and emotionally draining and I'm glad to have you ladies, otherwise I don't know what to do...

Ok, enough of the rant. Back to business....

16. The Following User Says Thank You to VickyP For This Useful Post:

RainbowLorikeet  (30-03-2016)