Closed Thread
Page 64 of 119 FirstFirst ... 1454626364656674114 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    @RainbowLorikeet amaziiiing news!!!!
    Looking fwd to your beta results but so so so happy for you! Did/do you have any symptoms at all?

@tjuls congrats and welcome to Pupoland! The place where waiting becomes a 2nd nature ahahah

Awesome way to start the week I say - here is to many other good news this week!

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to LillyM For This Useful Post:

RainbowLorikeet  (29-03-2016),tjuls  (28-03-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    CONGRATS @RainbowLorikeet! So happy for you! Those 2 pink lines are the prettiest ever!

CONGRATS too @tjuls on being PUPO, together with @LillyM, happy for you both! Can't wait for the tww to pass by quickly...

Take care @ABG79, hope the AF discomfort dies down soon. I didn't have any problems with AF, it was quite the usual for me, but I have been having quite a bit of breakouts of pimples on my face - haven't had this problem for a while and I blame it on the hormones!

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to VickyP For This Useful Post:

LillyM  (29-03-2016),RainbowLorikeet  (29-03-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks @VickyP 😘 the pain is easing and the flow is lighter so starting to feel heaps better - just in time for work haha I've had a few lovely pimples too - loving the hormone overload!
    @tjuls have u got some things planned to keep sane during the 2ww?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Not really @ABG79. I'm hoping the nxt 2weeks at work will keep me busy...haha.. Wish I had a nice holiday lined up like @RainbowLorikeet.. Haha @VickyP- when is ur nxt BT and Scan?

Thanks
    Reviews
    @tjuls Try not to go to crazy (although I know I would). Book in lovely things like movies, dinners with friends etc?
    So excited for you. Enjoy your week xx

8. The Following User Says Thank You to ABG79 For This Useful Post:

tjuls  (28-03-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thank you @ABG79.. I'll def try and fit something nice in during the tww
    Hope u're doing well- af is on her way out

Thanks
    Reviews
    @tjuls I'm really good feeling a bit more balanced and enjoying my boobs no longer feeling tender and the bloat gone! Now focusing on getting healthy and ready for transfer in May 😊 and possibly some vacials haha xx

11. The Following User Says Thank You to ABG79 For This Useful Post:

tjuls  (28-03-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Congrats @tjuls!!! I'm so out of whack, I honestly thought this morning it was Monday and I was like 'I've got to msg tjuls to wish her good luck today' and then I checked bubhub while I was waiting for a blood test this morning and totally kicked myself! So so so happy for you to be PUPO again!!!! This one WILL stick!!! Xx

Massive congrats to @RainbowLorikeet too!!!! So very excited for you honey, travel safe, take it easy and soak up that awesome first time double line feeling, I can totally relate after such a long time begging to see those 2 lines!

Good luck to everyone else today too!! Hope the bunny was kind to you! Xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    LOL @MissTilly.. Thats alright hun- baby brain.. Its so easy to lose track of the days on long weekends and holidays..haha

Good luck with BT today hun- checking beta? Happy 11weeks too- I see the 12weeks finish line in sight ( 6th April).. Thank you for sticking around and supporting us hun

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks everyone! @MissTilly, you must be super excited with the 12 weeks nearly up!!!! Any tips on surviving the 12 weeks appreciated!!! It feels like a bit of a minefield so far, from visiting friends with cats (adorable but i should have been more careful after patting them), to cups of tea, to being offered alcohol so many times. I'm sure some of my family may have guessed! Easter Sunday lunch was great though with dh discreetly drinking my wine when no one was looking.

@LillyM how are you finding the tww so far? I hope the days are flying for you. I kept counting ever day and every minute and then tried to stop doing that for a bit, as it's such a nice feeling to lose track of the days and feel like they've suddenly gone faster.

I didn't/don't have many symptoms, apart from cramping and nausea and lower back ache on a couple of days, so was scared the test would be negative... And that even if positive, that it might not remain positive.. I've been obsessively googling and it says some days people feel completely normal..

Fingers crossed for all of us!

15. The Following User Says Thank You to RainbowLorikeet For This Useful Post:

LillyM  (29-03-2016)