Closed Thread
Page 60 of 119 FirstFirst ... 1050585960616270110 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    More bleeding over night...God I just wish it would STOP!! Never before have I still felt hope after bleeding...but I do! I hope it's a sign! Looking forward to finish out numbers this afternoon then it's another waiting game until the next BT!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Wow they're certainly keeping me waiting today 😩 Still bleeding but more like noticeable spotting now...hopefully this is the end of the bleeding 🙏🏻

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ok well the BT did surprise me...it was negative!! Devastated obviously but happy we got a bubba in the freezer!

4. The Following User Says Thank You to SL1009 For This Useful Post:

RainbowLorikeet  (23-03-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I'm sorry to hear about the news @SL1009 couldn't check in earlier but you are in my thoughts. Big hugs to you hun! I hope the FS will have some good answers for you in the wtf consultation. I agree - one just can't dismiss the NKC theory, maybe they will think twice about the treatment now.

@RainbowLorikeet - have a good trip and we will wait for more good news from you!

WOW @tjuls, that's real quick! Looks like the vacial was a help! I am very far off still - haven't even had first BT, which is due Friday morning! If it goes to plan, I think ET for me will be first week of April, which means you and @LillyM will be 2 weeks ahead. Still very excited for you both!

Take care @LillyM! All the best for EPU tomorrow, you are going to nail this with 2 awesome warriors there for sure! COME ON FOLLIES! Do your best now!

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to VickyP For This Useful Post:

LillyM  (23-03-2016),RainbowLorikeet  (23-03-2016),SL1009  (22-03-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    So sorry about the negative result @SL1009. Sending u hugs. I hope u give urself some time to rest before heading back into another cycle. The nxt one WILL stick!

Good luck with EPU today @LillyM. I'll be thinking of u the whole day. Hope those 2 matured eggs are top grade!
    Yay @VickyP!! Looks like LillyM and mine's t-day will be around ur ET exciting times ahead!
    Just curious, did FS instruct u to buy the trigger as well?
    I'm still abit confused as to why they would get me to trigger if I was 2 days out of my ovulation? Eg, I wonder y they wouldn't wait for my body to ovulate first instead of using trigger? ET schedule maybe?

8. The Following User Says Thank You to tjuls For This Useful Post:

LillyM  (23-03-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks girls for the kind messages, was reading them today in the waiting room before surgery!

Just came back from EPU - went well. They retrieved 5 eggs but weren't able to tell me how many were mature at that stage. I know it'll be 2 still, scan never lies.

Feeling ok for now, but expecting to feel a bit less ok when anesthetic will ware off... although last time was unpleasant but totally bearable tbh.

I'm so nervous about the call tmrw to get to know about fertilization, I'm gonna try to keep myself busy this arvo and not think about it!

So sorry @SL1009... Thanks god you have a frozen lil one! When is the soonest you can do your FET? I'm assuming you'll need a full resting cycle for your body to recover. Big hugs hun

Thanks
    Reviews
    Woohoo @LillyM!! Don't worry about the fertilisation hun.. Today is YOU day. Relax, rest up and catch up on some TV and worry about it all tomorrow. Take it as it comes. I'm sure the embryologists are doing their absolute best to make sure u have some babies to freeze.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks @tjuls <3

12. The Following User Says Thank You to LillyM For This Useful Post:

tjuls  (23-03-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Haven't been on here in a few days so a few pages to catch up on I hope everyone is doing well. Just wanted to wish everyone a happy Easter 🐇😆

14. The Following User Says Thank You to clucky14 For This Useful Post:

LillyM  (24-03-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sorry to hear your news @SL1009, disappointed for you, but glad you're thinking ahead to your FET. Hope you keep well and positive.

Good luck to all with transfers coming up.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to RainbowLorikeet For This Useful Post:

LillyM  (24-03-2016)