Closed Thread
Page 6 of 119 FirstFirst ... 456781656106 ... LastLast
Results 51 to 60 of 1181
  1. #51
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    1,329
    Thanks
    74
    Thanked
    291
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Sorry didn't mean to sound short was just doing 10 things at once and got me by surprise having to do it there I should really read before posting sometimes posts are a bit rushed . Hmm are they even open tomorrow ? The booklet I have said primary is only open Monday to Friday ? Gosh I hope I don't miss out on doing this ultrasound .
    Quote Originally Posted by Billie2 View Post
    Sorry @clucky14 didn't mean to offend. I don't know who has kids or done IVF before. Was just trying to help/explain purpose. Not sure of the tone of your response I guess..?

  2. #52
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    1,329
    Thanks
    74
    Thanked
    291
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Sorry didn't mean to sound short was just doing 10 things at once and got me by surprise having to do it there I should really read before posting sometimes posts are a bit rushed . Hmm are they even open tomorrow ? The booklet I have said primary is only open Monday to Friday ? Gosh I hope I don't miss out on doing this ultrasound this cycle [/QUOTE]

  3. #53
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Posts
    806
    Thanks
    381
    Thanked
    630
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    @clucky14 - I think the scan is not at Primary - it's at the Xray place next door called Sydney Imaging Centre. However, I think they are closed tomorrow too.

    I think with your form, you can go to any place with scan services, but choice is probably limited on a Sat, and I would certainly try to make an appointment / call the place up before heading over. Where do you live? Is there an imaging place that can do bulk bill too?


    SYDNEY MEDICAL IMAGING CENTRE

    580 George Street

    Sydney NSW 2000


    Ph: 02 9261 9240

    Opening Hours:

    Monday - Friday: 8:30 am-5:00 pm
    Saturday - Sunday: Closed
    Public holidays: Closed


  4. #54
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Posts
    806
    Thanks
    381
    Thanked
    630
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    WOOHOOOOOOO @Billie2 - EPU ACTION!

    @MissTilly - enjoy the Cloud 9 feeling, you totally totally deserve this!

    Rest Well @RainbowLorikeet!

  5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to VickyP For This Useful Post:

    Billie2  (13-02-2016),RainbowLorikeet  (13-02-2016)

  6. #55
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    1,329
    Thanks
    74
    Thanked
    291
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    The form dosnt have any imaging centre name on it this is why I am a little confused where I am meant to go. I'm in south west Sydney between near st George Bankstown area . I could take it to Laverty I think only some centres do these on a Saturday but not sure if they would take it . Wish I noticed it earlier but I've been too sick to even notice it to now how odd.
    Quote Originally Posted by VickyP View Post
    @clucky14 - I think the scan is not at Primary - it's at the Xray place next door called Sydney Imaging Centre. However, I think they are closed tomorrow too.

    I think with your form, you can go to any place with scan services, but choice is probably limited on a Sat, and I would certainly try to make an appointment / call the place up before heading over. Where do you live? Is there an imaging place that can do bulk bill too?


    SYDNEY MEDICAL IMAGING CENTRE

    580 George Street

    Sydney NSW 2000


    Ph: 02 9261 9240

    Opening Hours:

    Monday - Friday: 8:30 am-5:00 pm
    Saturday - Sunday: Closed
    Public holidays: Closed


  7. #56
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    540
    Thanks
    390
    Thanked
    313
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    @clucky14 this probably doesn't help you at all but here in Victoria, Healthscan Specialist Imaging is part of Primary. I was offered to do my pelvic ultrasound at Primary IVF in Preston, but they also said I could go to a closer Healthscan premise for the ultrasound. There was one much closer to me which was so much easier and still bulk billed as I had the referral letter from Primary GP. Healthscan sent the report to Primary and gave me the ultrasound image films. May be worth checking if you have other locations in Sydney for the imaging? Sounds like Laverty is just the pathology side of it? We use Dorevitch Labs here in VIC, funny how it's all the same Primary but different ways of doing things depending on what state you're in!

  8. The Following User Says Thank You to onedaymaybebaby For This Useful Post:

    tjuls  (13-02-2016)

  9. #57
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    1,329
    Thanks
    74
    Thanked
    291
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I also forgot to mention the form isn't signed . I had a look on the net and looks like Hurstville imagine bulk bill and are open to 12 tomorrow as well as Laverty . But will primary make an issue out of me not getting it done with their usual one ? And also who knows if they will accept the form unsigned if I try these places tomorrow. I am so anoyed right now and stressing out just disappointed wanted everything done as in testing this cycle

  10. #58
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    540
    Thanks
    390
    Thanked
    313
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by VickyP View Post
    @clucky14 - I think the scan is not at Primary - it's at the Xray place next door called Sydney Imaging Centre. However, I think they are closed tomorrow too.

    I think with your form, you can go to any place with scan services, but choice is probably limited on a Sat, and I would certainly try to make an appointment / call the place up before heading over. Where do you live? Is there an imaging place that can do bulk bill too?


    SYDNEY MEDICAL IMAGING CENTRE

    580 George Street

    Sydney NSW 2000


    Ph: 02 9261 9240

    Opening Hours:

    Monday - Friday: 8:30 am-5:00 pm
    Saturday - Sunday: Closed
    Public holidays: Closed

    Sorry @VickyP - you are onto it 😊 my app mustn't have refreshed before I typed my message so I didn't see yours 1st 😛

  11. #59
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    1,329
    Thanks
    74
    Thanked
    291
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Thanks for the information. . I know Laverty do ultrasounds but yeah I am not sure if primary will be happy if I get it done there ? Such a pain! Maybe I should just call Laverty in morning and see if it can be done with them I guess that's all I can really do at this point .
    Quote Originally Posted by onedaymaybebaby View Post
    @clucky14 this probably doesn't help you at all but here in Victoria, Healthscan Specialist Imaging is part of Primary. I was offered to do my pelvic ultrasound at Primary IVF in Preston, but they also said I could go to a closer Healthscan premise for the ultrasound. There was one much closer to me which was so much easier and still bulk billed as I had the referral letter from Primary GP. Healthscan sent the report to Primary and gave me the ultrasound image films. May be worth checking if you have other locations in Sydney for the imaging? Sounds like Laverty is just the pathology side of it? We use Dorevitch Labs here in VIC, funny how it's all the same Primary but different ways of doing things depending on what state you're in!

  12. #60
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    540
    Thanks
    390
    Thanked
    313
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by clucky14 View Post
    I also forgot to mention the form isn't signed . I had a look on the net and looks like Hurstville imagine bulk bill and are open to 12 tomorrow as well as Laverty . But will primary make an issue out of me not getting it done with their usual one ? And also who knows if they will accept the form unsigned if I try these places tomorrow. I am so anoyed right now and stressing out just disappointed wanted everything done as in testing this cycle
    Have you looked on 1800 bulk billed website? I believe that's all owned and operated by Primary....it might point you in the direction of someone close that's open tomorrow (sorry, not being from NSW I don't know where anything is lol), maybe check with them if the referral form is accepted? Surely Primary won't get upset if it's one of their own? Good luck with everything! Crossing fingers you will get in somewhere!


 

Similar Threads

  1. Any experiences with Primary Ivf?
    By Just*Ace in forum IVF
    Replies: 1040
    Last Post: 11-02-2016, 18:35
  2. Primary IVF
    By TryingForNo1 in forum IVF
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 17-11-2015, 20:53

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
free weekly newsletters | sign up now!
who are these people who write great posts? meet our hubbub authors!
Learn how you can contribute to the hubbub!

reviews
learn how you can become a reviewer!

competitions

forum - chatting now
christmas gift guidesee all Red Stocking
Babybee Prams
Save $50 in our pre-Christmas sale! All Comet's now only $500. Our bassinet & stroller set includes free shipping AUS wide, $75 free accessories, 18-months warranty & a 9 month free return policy. Check out our new designer range today!
sales & new stuffsee all
Bub Hub Sales Listing
HAVING A SALE? Let parents know about it with a Bub Hub Sales listing. Listings are featured on our well trafficked Sales Page + selected randomly to appear on EVERY page
featured supporter
Hills Swimming Kenthurst
Located in the beautiful suburb of Kenthurst and boasts a heated 25m pool. We conduct world-leading Baby and Parent Classes, Preschool Classes, School Age and Squad Training. Our classes are small, our service personal and our quality of the highest.
gotcha
X

Pregnant for the first-time?

Not sure where to start? We can help!

Our Insider Programs for pregnancy first-timers will lead you step-by-step through the 14 Pregnancy Must Dos!