Closed Thread
Page 59 of 119 FirstFirst ... 949575859606169109 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi everyone,

Sorry I haven't had a minute for myself to write here till now...

@SL1009 hang in there, everything is not lost. Let's see what the BT says tmrw... All the best, sending you positive vibes! Good thing you have a frozzie indeed, but too early to think about that!

AFM - Thank you all for your kind words, cramping stopped for good last night. Didn't call the nurses, because it was bearable and I wasn't sure it was coz of stimming. Was in and out, like spasms. But gone now, so all good

Scan this morning showed the 2 bigger follies ready and 2 others growing but still not big enough (12 and 13mm).
    One option could have been to stim 2 more days to give them a chance to catch up but it's not happening. Nurse called and I'm triggering tonight.
    Might be because of BT and hormones balance not allowing more stim or/and Primary playing it safe with the 2 follies that I have now (risking getting them too big for the sake of 2 MAYBE catching up is not their style).

We have only 2. So be it. They better be awesome quality tho lol.
    I'm just hoping to have the chance to make it to the ET. For a change.

EPU is Wed at 9.45am.

@clucky14, to answer your question: people having EPU on Monday will be charged $400 extra, on the top of the $600. Hope you'll get lucky and have it another day, fingers crossed!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Thanks for the info it really helps. I just hate internal ones as it is let alone with AF! And last time the lady that did it was so rude I hope I don't have her again! Usually AF is gone by day 6 so I should be ok fingers crossed . I just did not find I could relax for the one I did a few weeks ago so I'm dreading it already I just found it very uncomfortable but I will get through it got through it before so I can do it ah trying to be positive just don't remember doing any internals at the old clinic but I guess they do things differently here. Was really happy with the nurse appointment though she was lovely and my FS. Thanks for explaining it all too me
    Quote Originally Posted by MissTilly View Post
    @clucky14 ~ I started my meds on day 3 of my period cycle and first scan was on day 6 of that cycle so I had had 4 days of being on puregon at that point, so by the time I had my first scan AF was nearly finished! Woo! So wasn't too bad at all.And then started on the antagonist orgalutran that night after the nurse called that afternoon to say how the scan went and to begin the orgalutran.

The nurses will call you that afternoon after your first blood test on the first day of your full period (I had to have mine on the 2nd day of full bleed because AF came early on a Saturday and no local lavertys were open on a Saturday/Sunday but the my said it was fine to do it on Day 2 of full bleed) and will instruct you to collect your meds, they'll also tell you when to start the first dose and when your first scan & next blood test will be either by text or phone call. This is what my first text msg looked like on the afternoon after my first BT.

Hi ..... Your results are good to get started. Please collect your medications from the pharmacy in George Street either today or tomorrow. Start your Puregon 150 units daily from tomorrow 12/1. Remember to inject at the same time each day. Come to the clinic on Friday 15/1 for a blood test and ultrasound scan. Your scan is booked for 8.45am. Kind regards Tracey

You've really got to put a positive spin on every aspect of this whole process otherwise you'll just stress the whole time. So if it means having an internal while you've still got AF don't even give it another thought, they've dealt with worse and just remember to relax whenever you can. Xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    I hope so too! It's a fair bit extra! Good luck with EPU Wednesday very exciting
    Quote Originally Posted by LillyM View Post
    Hi everyone,

Sorry I haven't had a minute for myself to write here till now...

@SL1009 hang in there, everything is not lost. Let's see what the BT says tmrw... All the best, sending you positive vibes! Good thing you have a frozzie indeed, but too early to think about that!

AFM - Thank you all for your kind words, cramping stopped for good last night. Didn't call the nurses, because it was bearable and I wasn't sure it was coz of stimming. Was in and out, like spasms. But gone now, so all good

Scan this morning showed the 2 bigger follies ready and 2 others growing but still not big enough (12 and 13mm).
    One option could have been to stim 2 more days to give them a chance to catch up but it's not happening. Nurse called and I'm triggering tonight.
    Might be because of BT and hormones balance not allowing more stim or/and Primary playing it safe with the 2 follies that I have now (risking getting them too big for the sake of 2 MAYBE catching up is not their style).

We have only 2. So be it. They better be awesome quality tho lol.
    I'm just hoping to have the chance to make it to the ET. For a change.

EPU is Wed at 9.45am.

@clucky14, to answer your question: people having EPU on Monday will be charged $400 extra, on the top of the $600. Hope you'll get lucky and have it another day, fingers crossed!

4. The Following User Says Thank You to clucky14 For This Useful Post:

LillyM  (21-03-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Got call from nurse and looks like they want me to trigger tonight, which was a complete surprise! O_O
    Which means transfer on Easter Monday. Looks like we will be transferring on the same day my cycle buddy @LillyM!!! @VickyP are u far behind?

6. The Following User Says Thank You to tjuls For This Useful Post:

LillyM  (22-03-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thinking of you all! I'm at the international airport leaving this evening but will be thinking of you all, and checking in regularly! Got pains but not too bad, only 5dp5dt, would be happier about it if I knew it was implantation! Was so delighted that it was *not* AF though this morning as it felt exactly the same. Can only hope!!

How exciting @tjuls!!! Good luck for transfer!! Maybe your vacial helped?!

@LillyM I'll be thinking of you for epu on Wednesday!

@clucky14 I really hope you find the scans fine. I found it painless and I'm probably one of the most squeamish people on the planet!! I'd almost say it was relaxing!

@SL1009 crossing everything for you!!!

8. The Following User Says Thank You to RainbowLorikeet For This Useful Post:

LillyM  (21-03-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh wow @tjuls how exciting!!!

Pretty sure that with 2 follies, and IF I get to have a transfer, it would be a 3 days one but we shall see....

Really good surprise anyway!!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Trigger done!

Bon Voyage @RainbowLorikeet. Eat well, rest up but most importantly LIVE it!! Happy holidaying, hope the break away is what u need for embie to burrow deeper!!
    I'm not sure if the vacial helped or not but lining was 14.3mm!!!! Yikes!! That's the thickest I've ever had ( that I know of)..I hope that's a good sign for this cycle.

Oh if you're having day 3 transfer @LillyM, that's alright!! At least I know I'm right behind u
    PUPO here we come for us both

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to tjuls For This Useful Post:

LillyM  (22-03-2016),RainbowLorikeet  (21-03-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Thanks @LillyM All is definitely not lost and whilst I am still bleeding lightly it hasn't changed colour, I'm not having cramps as badly and so feeling a little more positive. With that said I do usually bleed a lot over night so we'll see how the next 24hrs play out! Praying for 2 amazingly good quality embies for you Hun!

Yay for triggers @LillyM @tjuls xx

Thanks @RainbowLorikeet have a happy and relaxing break!

And omg @tjuls i'm thinking of a tag line for your vacial parlour (lol) 'the smarter way to get thick' hahaha!! Way too much thinking about this!!!

DS was in bed super early so I've popped my pessary and in bed having an early one myself!

Xxx

13. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to SL1009 For This Useful Post:

LillyM  (22-03-2016),RainbowLorikeet  (21-03-2016),tjuls  (21-03-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @SL1009 thinking of you and hoping you get a peaceful sleep tonight 😘

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sorry ladies, just catching up on everyone's posts and I'm so tired from parent-teacher interviews..
    Bloating and pressure-like feeling has eased but I'm still scooping the crinone out and haven't used it since Friday morning!
    Wishing everyone a successful, happy, stress-free week.
    Baby dust to us all!
    Be kind to yourselves 🙏🏼😘💕