Closed Thread
Page 58 of 119 FirstFirst ... 848565758596068108 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hahaha I love that u kept ur BFP sticks @MissTilly!! I bet u'd want to keep that forever after the journey u've been through to get here.
    I loved the picking a name part of a pregnancy! Whatever u choose I bet he/she would suit it.
    How r u doing @LillyM? Are u still having those pains?
    How did ur scan go? Just thinking if u have EPU on wed, u might get some relief after trigger tonight. @SL1009.. I know it's hard to stay positive hun when spotting like that. Have u asked the nurse to do an early BT?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    All the positivity has gone I'm afraid and trying to get my head around it all! Waiting for a call back from the nurse to see if I can do BT this morning xx

3. The Following User Says Thank You to SL1009 For This Useful Post:

tjuls  (21-03-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sorry to keep posting! Still bleeding (bright red). FS has said to up progesterone pessaries to 3 times a day and do BT tomorrow

Thanks
    Reviews
    Don't be sorry about posting @SL1009! We're here for u and ur experience is valuable to all of us and could help us all in the future.
    Glad u got a response from the nurses real quick. I hope upping the prog pessaries does the job to stop u from bleeding. Stay calm hun.. Remember u're still pregnant and its not over yet.. Sending u heaps of hugs hun
    Xx

6. The Following User Says Thank You to tjuls For This Useful Post:

SL1009  (21-03-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks lovely; it is different colour to normal period so a glimmer of hope is still there. Like you said hopefully upping the pessaries does the trick!xx

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to SL1009 For This Useful Post:

MissTilly  (21-03-2016),tjuls  (21-03-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Fingers crossed and toes for you 😀
    Quote Originally Posted by SL1009 View Post
    Thanks lovely; it is different colour to normal period so a glimmer of hope is still there. Like you said hopefully upping the pessaries does the trick!xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Just have a question with the ultrasounds once IVF has been started are they internal or external. Are there ultrasounds when you still have AF_? probably still have AF ? Also I remember her saying something about payment if EPU falls on public holiday does anyone know was that extra for anaesthesist?

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Any experiences with Primary Ivf? #2

@clucky14, yep they're all internal with the wonderful vagicam/wand once IVF begins and don't worry if you still have AF, I figure they've always seen worse. Not sure about public holiday surcharges. When do you think you might be scheduled for EPU?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh great that's horrible with AF do you know what day usually the first one is ? I have all the forms ready for them but they don't have when to get thmstop as in which days ? I don't start to another couple weeks at least as a minimum but if they come on time I am guessing EPU might fall on Anzac Day
    Quote Originally Posted by MissTilly View Post
    @clucky14, yep they're all internal with the wonderful vagicam/wand once IVF begins and don't worry if you still have AF, I figure they've always seen worse. Not sure about public holiday surcharges. When do you think you might be scheduled for EPU?

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Any experiences with Primary Ivf? #2

@clucky14 ~ I started my meds on day 3 of my period cycle and first scan was on day 6 of that cycle so I had had 4 days of being on puregon at that point, so by the time I had my first scan AF was nearly finished! Woo! So wasn't too bad at all.And then started on the antagonist orgalutran that night after the nurse called that afternoon to say how the scan went and to begin the orgalutran.

The nurses will call you that afternoon after your first blood test on the first day of your full period (I had to have mine on the 2nd day of full bleed because AF came early on a Saturday and no local lavertys were open on a Saturday/Sunday but the my said it was fine to do it on Day 2 of full bleed) and will instruct you to collect your meds, they'll also tell you when to start the first dose and when your first scan & next blood test will be either by text or phone call. This is what my first text msg looked like on the afternoon after my first BT.

Hi ..... Your results are good to get started. Please collect your medications from the pharmacy in George Street either today or tomorrow. Start your Puregon 150 units daily from tomorrow 12/1. Remember to inject at the same time each day. Come to the clinic on Friday 15/1 for a blood test and ultrasound scan. Your scan is booked for 8.45am. Kind regards Tracey

You've really got to put a positive spin on every aspect of this whole process otherwise you'll just stress the whole time. So if it means having an internal while you've still got AF don't even give it another thought, they've dealt with worse and just remember to relax whenever you can. Xx
    Last edited by MissTilly; 21-03-2016 at 15:24.