Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Good luck with your scans tomorrow too @tjuls @LillyM xx

2. The Following User Says Thank You to SL1009 For This Useful Post:

LillyM  (20-03-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Been thinking abkut u my ole cycle buddy @MissTilly! Wow 12 week mark already. 9th of April will come rolling by quick hun then u can scream and yell the rest of the world u and hubby are going to be (great ) parents.
    This whole TTC is a game of roulette isn't it?! Haha..
    Well I hope this BFP is a bulls eye and ur beta comes back high. looks like Ur embie felt ur toddlers love very cute.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey ladies,

I've been ignoring this but today it just got worse: I've been cramping every mornings for a few days now - perhaps when I started the cetrotide but not sure if it's linked.

Thought it was external factor, food related or for no reason at all, but it's too repetitive and too intense today for being nothing.
    Last cycle didn't happen and since I never had period cramps in my life I'm not even able to identify if it's the same type of pain...
    (Don't be jealous, I have disgusting backaches instead lol)

Anyway resting with warm pad on tummy now but wanted to ask here if anyone experienced the same on same protocol, i.e. Puregon/Cetrotide?

Thanks
    Reviews
    I was on the puregon / cetrotide plan and I'm afraid I didn't have any cramps or period type pains. I would call the nurse that's on call to double check esp if it's progressively getting more painful.
    I hope u get answers hun and some relief. Xx

6. The Following User Says Thank You to tjuls For This Useful Post:

LillyM  (20-03-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Bled a bit more today but still not full period. Cramps as bad as normal 1st day AF though. Trying not to stress and stay positive! If AF doesn't come on full on I'll still be positive and hopeful; just got to get through the next couple of days with hardly any bleeding then I'll be alright!!! Aargh!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    @LillyM - call the after hours number! That's not sounding too good. I had low dosage Puregon and Cetrotide but had no cramps too. I hope you are feeling a little better and that the scan tomorrow will show that everything is tracking normally. I would certainly call and speak with the nurses though - they speak to all patients and might be able to give an idea whether it is common or not.

@SL1009 - I agree that it's quite normal to have a bit of bleeding at this time. You mentioned that it was brownish? Sounds like implantation bleeding to me! Don't worry too much about it hun for now..

So happy to hear from you @MissTilly! How time flies! We are looking forward to your shoutout to the rest of the world!

@ABG79 - how are you feeling hun? hope the bloating and post EPU symptoms are gone and that you have had a good rest.

Good luck with the BT and scan @tjuls! I was told to do the first BT on CD10, making it Friday morning. I think i will sneak in another scan on Tuesday morning if not Monday morning (depending on whether we have other Easter break plans) if I don't hear from the nurses. Yay to bulk billing - think having extra set of results wouldn't hurt!

9. The Following User Says Thank You to VickyP For This Useful Post:

MissTilly  (20-03-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Woo hoo @SL1009!!! Great news!!! And lovely to hear!! Hope you have a restful and happy few days before a great BT result!!!

@MissTilly congrats on nearly 12 week scan! I can imagine that 12 weeks really drags if this is how slow the tww goes! Have you picked out baby names yet?! I think immersing myself in other things is the answer, rather than thinking about it 24/7. But can't imagine what 12 weeks feels like!

Good luck to all of you having scans and BTs this week! And I hope your cramps go away soon @LillyM! I used puregon but not cerotide, and had some minor pain which i felt was proof injections are working. I think cramps are worse though and would definitely go with paracetamol! Hope it works and the cramps go away ASAP!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Totes lied to you this morning @sl009, I didn't test until 12dp3dt, I had in my head 10 for some reason but just checked my pee sticks. Everything crossed for you hun but yep, keep that positive vibe flowing!!
    @RainbowLorikeet, yes ~ I've been going a bit crazy on the name front - I have a list in my notes that I've been adding to and making notes next to for like the past year so it's pretty exciting to start seriously considering some them!
    @LillyM, hope you were able to find out some more info from the nurse & that heat pack is working xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    @LillyM hope you've found some relief from your cramps. Have you spoken to the nurse about it?

@VickyP it was light pink, then brown, then red, then back to light pink. Still not a full period but cramps were really bad! Spotting/bleeding on liner and when wiping but urine coming out clear (probs tmi)!!!

@MissTilly it is hard to keep the positive vibe up even though it's not full AF but seems more than spotting. AF is due tomorrow so I guess I need to wait and see what happens in the next 24hrs! Was feeling really **** before and had a bit of a cry but feeling a little better now. Praying SO hard that the bleeding stops and we have a little miracle on board!

Thanks
    Reviews
    For sure I'm out...full AF today so looks like an MC. I'm glad I took the HPT - at least I know that the embie implanted. Maybe NKC isn't so controversial after all! Thankful we have a frostie...if primary won't do treatment for NKC this time round we will try to get it transferred back to Monash I think