Closed Thread
Page 56 of 119 FirstFirst ... 646545556575866106 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    10dp3dt today and during the night when I wiped there was pink spotting and brown this morning. I went to POAS but had stage fright!! I didn't have spotting at all with DS and AF is due tomorrow!!! Eeeek!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    @SL1009! Too early to freak out hun! Remember that spotting at your stage is really common, especially when conceiving via IVF, and especially when AF is due! And always noticed when wiping...
    Could me an awesome sign too!

As far as I am concerned, doubting and not knowing is a killer so I would end my misery by testing. But I understand your anxiety...

Whatever u decide, try not to stress out too much (easy to say) and talk to us here...
    Ahhhhh decisions decisions....

Big hug to u! X

Thanks
    Reviews
    @VickyP, I'm day 8 of my cycle today, 2nd scan is tmrw at 7am and anticipating EPU on Wed, just before Easter long weekend. Funny how when u stim, time flies by...

So glad that AF finally arrived for you! Makes you officially start your cycle! Excited!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    @SL1009 I hope it's a good sign hun.
    If u want peace of mind I would poas today! I was in the same boat as u but refrain from poas but I wished I had.
    Good luck hun in whatever u decide. Fingers xd its a BFP.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I did it @LillyM
    I fully prepared myself so I could get it into my head before beta on Friday and the result came back POSITIVE!!! I've got a digital one so it said pregnant 1-2 weeks (which means 3-4 weeks). I really feel like AF is coming though! Never had spotting with first pregnancy either. Something I haven't ever mentioned before is that I have a high number of Natural Killer Cells which I was treated for in previous cycles. It's a hugely controversial topic and primary IVF don't agree that there is enough factual evidence to take it seriously so don't treat for it! Feeling a mix of being totally over the moon with excitement and absolutely terrified of MC now! God has a plan and I feel that this is perfect timing for us so it's in his hands now. 🙏🏻👶🏼

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to SL1009 For This Useful Post:

MissTilly  (20-03-2016),tjuls  (20-03-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @LillyM I have my 2nd BT and Scan tomorrow and I thought for a second our paths might cross tomorrow but I realised my scan is at 10:15, so u would be long gone by then
    Good luck with the scan hun. Hope those 4 follies finally caught up

Thanks
    Reviews
    Congratulations @SL1009!!!!
    Nice Sunday brekky to celebrate!!
    Primary ivf doesn't agree with alot of things that other clinics believe in and vice versa.
    What matters now hun is u taking it easy and wait for BT for ur beta numbers and keep baking ur little bun.
    Have u had a history of MC due to NK cells?

9. The Following User Says Thank You to tjuls For This Useful Post:

MissTilly  (20-03-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @SL1009 Woohooooo!!! Congrats Hun! I see when you're coming from and the mix of emotions must be overwhelming but I reckon you could allow yourself to enjoy this moment today... You deserve it! Tomorrow is another day... So happy for you!! I love reading great news, we need this here!
    @tjuls, yep nice and early tmrw... thanks, yeah hoping for the 4 to catch up. Acupuncture yesterday morning did some good: made me nap in the arvo and I NEVER EVER nap!!! I usually just can't!
    Anyway can't wait tomorrow to get to know what we have... All the best for your scan too! X

11. The Following User Says Thank You to LillyM For This Useful Post:

tjuls  (20-03-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey guys! Sorry, have been a little quiet on here but have been stalking you all on how you're going! Today we are 10 weeks! This whole 'wait until 12-13 weeks to announce etc' is taking forever!!! We have our 12 week scan on the 6th April.

Yay @SL009!! I did my first POAS at 10dp3dt too as we had our pregnancy blood test at 12dp3dt. Bring on high numbers for your blood test too!! So excited for you! 🎉

Hope you're travelling well too @tjuls my old buddy ole pal! So stoked that you're up to testing stage & the ball is rolling again for you! Can't wait until after Easter for you with you taking your frosty home!! ❄️😘

I hope you're all having a lovely weekend! The cooler mornings have been so lovely!

13. The Following User Says Thank You to MissTilly For This Useful Post:

tjuls  (20-03-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks girls!! Still surreal and so early!! I had a MC following a natural conception back in 2009 but don't have a history of MCs due to NKC as such...i only got diagnosed with it before my 4th round. It got treated and I got pregnant. First round back after having DS and I got treated but it didn't work. This is 2nd attempt. FS at primary reckons it's really a game of roulette. I've done some research on NKC and it is true that there is no factual evidence. The fact that the FS that we saw just happens to be a pioneer in the industry for NKC and the fact that it worked for us made us believe but hoping and praying everything will be ok!!

15. The Following User Says Thank You to SL1009 For This Useful Post:

tjuls  (20-03-2016)