Closed Thread
Page 55 of 119 FirstFirst ... 545535455565765105 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    @tjuls - ill be able to get a vagina steam now 😉

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Ah the vacial!! I did it yesterday actually...haha.. And much to my disappointment there isn't a v- steam clinic or parlour here in Australia. So I had to do a makeshift v-steam at home following my counselor's instructions.
    Verdict: it wasn't so bad really. My pelvic floor totally relaxed and opened up to it. It was a good (?) Sensation.. Hahaha.. I will definitely keep doing it esp on the morning of the transfer as recommended.

Anyone who wants the instructions from my counsellor on the v-steam, PM me and I'm more than happy to share

Thanks
    Reviews
    @ABG79- wow ur prog is so high!! I'd think that wouldn't be a problem hey?
    My friend who is doing ivf with another clinic also got her transfer cancelled due to high prog, so there must be something to it.
    Sorry I referenced u to RainbowLorikeet when it should have been VickyP! I'm starting to get confused on who is who now.. Hahaha.. Where is Billie2 when u need a good roll call?!! Hahaha

Thanks
    Reviews
    @RainbowLorikeet- Sorry to hear you're not feeling well. Hopefully it will pass soon so u can enjoy the rest of ur tww holidaying.
    Hope u gave Billie2 a big hug from all of us. We miss her very much esp her sense of humour! Yes hope her luck changes after all that's happened. @VickyP -yay! Cycle has begun!
    Looks like I will transfer a few days before u hun

5. The Following User Says Thank You to tjuls For This Useful Post:

RainbowLorikeet  (18-03-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks @tjuls and @ABG79 feeling better but mainly lying about and so glad it's the weekend! In case anyone has same effects from the crinone, the nurse rang me and just advised that paracetamol is fine and to get constipation tablets from the pharmacist if needed and drink lots of water and drink prune juice. Hope everyone has great weekends.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to RainbowLorikeet For This Useful Post:

tjuls  (18-03-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Sorry to hear @ABG79 the wait will be worth it. I'm keeping myself busy but have now started doing knicker checks lol omg this process sends us insane! BT next Friday...6 more sleeps!!

Glad to hear your 'vacial' was a success @tjuls and if you are interested in starting a business there's obviously a market for a vacial parlour!!!!!

9. The Following User Says Thank You to SL1009 For This Useful Post:

tjuls  (19-03-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    A vacial!!! You ladies crack me up crazy, especially you @tjuls hun. I agree - there's probably going to be a market for it eh? I wouldn't mind trying if it's relaxing. Do you need a lot of apparatus / equipment?

That said, my mum has always said no to this type of things and especially pineapple. Apparently, the Chinese believe that pineapples cause m/cs! maybe it's all in the genes?!?! people react differently to different stuff?!?!

@LillyM, what day of your cycle are you on now? is EPU just before Easter?

@ABG79, sorry to hear about that hun. I understand how you feel, it's disappointing. But that gives you an extra 2 months to prep your body to welcome embed warrior home - a bit of consolation. I'm going to acupuncture sessions now - hopefully it will help with the FET. Oh, and don't forget to start making appointments to see the FS, I missed a cycle because of the wait. Call them up and check and see when's the earliest you can see the FS again - you will need to see her to get the FET consent forms signed. The standard procedure is to wait 31 days, counting from day 1 you started your injections back then. Just ring them up and they can tell you. If you are lucky with the appointments, you might only have to wait until the next cycle!

Hey @tjuls, did the nurse tell you what days you ought to do your BTs? She said for me to do first one on CD10 next Friday. I asked her when is the next one after and she said depends on the test results. Now come think of it, I don't think Primary is open until Tue, so that will be CD14? Wonder whether it is too long in between? I have so many forms that I am wondering whether I should just hop in and do another one Mon or Tue morning, just so they get the results for comparison.

Thanks
    Reviews
    My own vacial parlour?! Not a bad idea @SL1009!! Hahaha
    Keep an eye out for a v-steam near u!

Below is what my makeshift throne looks like.. Hahaha.. Thanks son for letting me use ur old potty! @VickyP - I think different cultures have their own beliefs about what works and what doesn't. I'm willing to give anything a go tbh..haha. I do go in as a skeptic but come out a convert if I feel a change or if I feel different.
    I did my BT yesterday (cd9) and got instructions to return on Monday ( cd12) for another BT and Scan at 10:15am. I usually ovulate on cd16 so I'm assuming another BT after Monday.
    I think Primary is open on Easter Monday hun. I asked Dr SG at our apptment if they were opened during the Easter break as I was afraid transfer would fall on those days. Maybe email the nurses this week to double check.
    But not a bad idea to do a BT on the Monday for them to check on Tues (in case they are closed)
    Attached Images

Thanks
    Reviews
    I couldn't wait with my first round which was successful I POA the day of the BT and I did three and still couldn't accept I was pregnant till I had the BT 😂
    Quote Originally Posted by LillyM View Post
    @SL1009, thanks for the words of encouragement!

As per the POAS, yep this is exactly how I would play it: first thing on the morning, the day of BT. But then again, this is a really personal choice, we all deal differently with our emotions!

1 week to go only already! Wow can't wait!!! X

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi all hope you all have a great weekend ! AF finally gone so now bring on the wait for next months AF and I can start! Nurse said I will be on slightly higher dose this time as last did IVF three years ago now and AMH is lower. I am looking forward to starting but also it will be a juggle with getting to get DH to do injections for me as I am a chicken with needles