Closed Thread
Page 53 of 119 FirstFirst ... 343515253545563103 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Going well @RainbowLorikeet. Hangin in there til after Easter when transfer is scheduled.haha..
    Lucky u!! Double whammy isn't it? U want the tww to hurry up but then u don't want it to end while u're in holiday mode!
    Can't wait to join u and @SL1009 on PUPO. @ABG79 will be the nxt to join u on sat!! It's all happening on here!

2. The Following User Says Thank You to tjuls For This Useful Post:

RainbowLorikeet  (17-03-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Kookii good to have you back! You're such a warrior! Hope you're taking it easy for now, gathering your strengths to get back to it!

AFM, had my first scan this morning: 2 follies are growing nicely and 4 others are smaller and need to catch up... Damn it! Last time I had 6 growing nicely and they didn't get to be fertilized (in others words, a total waste) and so I was aiming for same number at least, to make it up for previous disaster...

So now hoping desperately that the 4 lil ones will catch up within next scan on Monday... 2 is a too low number for my stress level!

I'm planning on overdoing protein intake and using warm pads on belly - from what I read, it is supposed to help growing the follies... Not sure about reliability of this info but I need to feel like I'm doing something about it...

Also booked acupuncturist session on Sat since blood flow helps too.... willing to do whatever it takes at this stage!

Any advises are welcome

4. The Following User Says Thank You to LillyM For This Useful Post:

tjuls  (17-03-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Fingers xd the 4 smaller follies catch up by Monday @ LillyM! Are u on the same plan as prev cycle?
    Not sure what to suggest to improve follies numbers except maybe ask ur Acupuncturist about moxibustion to also improve blood flow to the pelvic area?
    I've been doing my own moxibustion on the sacrum and under the naval to improve blood flow. The moxa stings up the whole house but I guess its all worth it if this cycle results in a BFP

Drinks heaps of water also. I think I drank like 2-3 L of water during stimming and constantly going to the toilet. Straight in, straight out.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to tjuls For This Useful Post:

LillyM  (18-03-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies 😘
    Biggest cuddle to you @Kookii hope you are being kind to yourself 😘💕.
    I have my blood test tomorrow morning to check my hormone levels and it will help the fs decide whether or not transfer goes ahead on Saturday due to high amount of eggs collected and being at risk of OHSS. I'm feeling great no symptoms no pain no bloating so feeling optimistic it will be fine.
    Hoping you're all happy and healthy xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    @LillyM I don't really have any advice other than highly recommend Accupuncture for blood flow, and I also see a chiro/kinesiologist who is amazing and works on clearing any blockages (emotionally) and I have found it so helpful with managing my stress levels. She also provided me with info on vitamins I was deficient in and recommended foods to increase and decrease in my diet. My follicles grew at a steady rate and had great numbers and feel that Accupuncture, chiro/kinesiology and diet really helped 😘

I also need some advice - I've been using cronine since the egg retrieval... I feel as though there is a 'build up'.. Should I 'scoop' it out?? (Not sure what other word to use)..

9. The Following User Says Thank You to ABG79 For This Useful Post:

LillyM  (18-03-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @ABG79.. Crinone isn't great us it?
    I would leave it. That's what I did! It will eventually come out do make sure u have a panty liner on though.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @tjuls thanks! Ok will leave it.. Not a fan though! 😁

Thanks
    Reviews
    Haha.. I know what u mean @ABG79! I'm no fan either

Thanks
    Reviews
    @tjuls yeah they put me on exactly the same protocole as previous cycle as they said that 6-7 follies is an ideal number in terms of quality/quantity ratio...

My fear was to have my cycle cancelled if only 2 follies but they don't cancel when there are 2 apparently. Still staying hopeful for 4 more.

And yes, drinking 2L of water atm, bathroom at work is my 2nd home lol

2 more weeks for u, almost there

14. The Following User Says Thank You to LillyM For This Useful Post:

tjuls  (18-03-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    @Kookii great to hear from you and that you are feeling ok. Time to look forward and be positive about the next part of your journey xxx

@tjuls thanks lovely, Easter is only a week away therefore ET is just around the corner for you!

@LillyM low numbers are always a downer but try to stay positive Hun. Hopes and prayers the 4 other follies catch up by next scan

@ABG79 all the best with your BT this morning. You could be joining @RainbowLorikeet and I tomorrow! Exciting!! Also crinone is seriously horrible stuff! I HATED it and always felt like it was stuck up there. I used to scoop it out when I felt a build up but then I never got pregnant on crinone. Have used oripro pessaries the last 3 cycles and prefer them SO much more!

AFM I'm 8dp3dt today. Based on some charts I found that means that my little embie is now foetus and placenta cells and HCG is starting to enter blood******. BT one week today so I'm half way there! Starting to do my head in a little bit but also keeping busy! Feeling ok with little twinges - all associated with progesterone supplements no doubt! I just came across an HPT today in my drawer. I've never POAS through an IVF cycle but I'm thinking that I might do it on the morning of BT so I'm not stressed waiting for the result. What do you think?? If I did it any sooner I would be disappointed and my positive frame of mind would go seriously downhill if it was to be BFN. Feeling happy and positive about the whole thing. I keep making my toddler kiss my tummy every day (not that he knows what I'm talking about) and keep talking to my little baby!!