Closed Thread
Page 50 of 119 FirstFirst ... 40484950515260100 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    @sl009 & @RainbowLorikeet ~ I was on crinone up until my dating scan 7 weeks 1 day and then still had 5 left which the nurse said just to do one a day to wean myself off them. I bought 3 boxes at $170 each too so $510 later, it cost more than the total IVF procedure! Lol! But still, a drop in the ocean in comparison to full price IVF. I also ate pineapple after ET too 🙊🍍 I thought it was a bit of an old wife's tale too but hey, I was willing to give anything a crack!

2. The Following User Says Thank You to MissTilly For This Useful Post:

hopefulangel1987  (15-03-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ha! You're hilarious @tjuls! I probably would have tried steaming my v-jayjay too if I knew about it! Lol!

4. The Following User Says Thank You to MissTilly For This Useful Post:

tjuls  (15-03-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    @hopefulangel1987. I tried pineapple and kiwi fruit during the tww (before ivf) which didn't work for me unfortunately but I'm keen to try anything and everything this mnth.. Throwing everything at this FET cycle, even a vag steam

Thats a huge difference in price between the two prog @RainbowLorikeet!! But nurse and @MissTilly is right.. Stick to the one that's been prescribed, its not much in the grand scheme of things.
    Have yet to pick up my meds, so I'm not sure what I've been prescribed

6. The Following User Says Thank You to tjuls For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Reviews
    Will keep u updated on the vag steam if its not tmi and for anyone interested

Thanks
    Reviews
    @tjuls lol !! if i had known about it, I prob would try it too !! I had my IUI yesterday but by the time i got home i was to tired to go get pineapple..

I heard one of the ladies waiting saying you cut the pineapple in 5 pieces (including the core) and you eat the first piece starting from the day of IVF and so on.

Now the dreaded TWW.... 😂

Silly question but curious.... has there been a birth of a primary ivf baby yet?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    @tjuls seriously still giggling at the v-facial!!! Ha!! Would love to know how it all goes! Lol!!

@hopefullyangel1987 hooray for joining me in the 2ww! Primary IVF opened in Sydney in December 2014 so I would assume a lot of babes have been born already... Not sure on the stats. No babies would have been born out of Melbourne yet as the FS only started in Feb x

10. The Following User Says Thank You to SL1009 For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Reviews
    @tjuls keep updating us!!! Lovely to have some light relief on this thread!! I'm afraid I haven't even tried acupuncture ... If it involves needles that's a no... But I read that laughter after transfer is good, apparently there was some research involving clowns!?! Anyway I've instructed DH to give me all his best jokes from tomorrow afternoon and we have horrible bosses 2 lined up to watch tomorrow night!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Wow congratulations @Hopefulangel 1987 on being PUPO!! I hope 2nd round of IUI works even better than ur last one ! Has FS changed ur treatment esp prog in this cycle?
    I know there's been 2 live births from this forum and I personally know of one lady ( from son's daycare) who had her Primary iVf baby end of last year.
    The fact that ladies get pregnant and stay preg til the birth keeps me hopeful that it will happen to us all one day, hopefully soon!
    I too have heard that laughter is the best medicine during tww. Sounds like a great idea @RainbowLorikeet! I'm glad I got the laughter rolling on here ..

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to tjuls For This Useful Post:

hopefulangel1987  (15-03-2016),RainbowLorikeet  (15-03-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm interested in the vaginal steaming haha who does them? I've never heard of them before !
    In question to has anyone had a primary IVF baby my best friend has! She had twin girls 4 weeks ago on her first cycle 😊
    Thanks ladies for all the info you gave me regarding OHSS! Especially @VickyP and @RainbowLorikeet. I'm resting, drinking Gatorade and eating salty foods..
    The nurse just called me - we have 11 eggs fertilised and I'm booked in for transfer on Saturday as long as my blood tests come back with normal hormone levels on Friday and I don't display any OHSS symptoms which usually commence day 3 or 4 after egg collection. So really hoping we get to have fresh transfer on Saturday otherwise it will be a freeze all cycle.
    For now though, it's plenty of resting and hoping our lovely fertilised eggies are growing healthily and happily 😊❤️

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ABG79 For This Useful Post:

RainbowLorikeet  (15-03-2016),tjuls  (15-03-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    @RainbowLorikeet lol I know it's great to have a giggle! STILL haven't seen horrible bosses 2 I loved the first one!

Acupuncture is seriously AMAZING and so relaxing but I can't have it in conjunction with fertility as I am super sensitive to it and it always brings on AF so I stay away!