Closed Thread
Page 44 of 119 FirstFirst ... 3442434445465494 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    @tjuls it's just so busy!

Well such a disappointing trip! I'm trying to not let it ruin the rest of our time here. They gave DH a referral straight away to see FS but told me I needed to lose weight I was so upset I cried, it's so hard for me to as I have pcos and hypothyroidism I struggle alot and the woman just keep telling me "don't be upset you have heaps if time you are the youngest people we see here" that just made me angrier she was definitely not very sympathetic. Then to ad my husband didn't even know what to say to me so I was just sitting there a blubbering mess with two people next to me not being supportive. Then everyone was staring at me when I come out of the GP office. :'( I have to try my absolute hardest to lose weight, I am just so bummed that my dh drinks heaps and weighs 120 kg and gets the referral straight away and then me who tries my hardest to eat healthy and look after myself gets rejected. Ahh I'm being mean there but oh well.

Sorry for my rant no one else I talk to understands

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Sharks @StephyG- I'm sooo sorry to hear you had a crap day!
    May I ask what doc you saw today? Sounds like the same GP I had initially- Dr Lenahan (sp).. She's very blunt and honest- comes across as rude sometimes but I think it comes with the job. Not excusing her insensitive remarks though- she should have been abit more considerate and sensitive towards your situation.

Where does that leave you now hun? Will they not accept you if you dont lose the weight? Have you considered other clinics that dont have a BMI cut off? ( eg Monash IVF)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies,

Quick question...

What happens again if AF arrive on a Saturday? Means BT on Sunday but the clinic is closed on Sunday so...?

Can't remember what the nurse said about this situation?

Thanks
    Reviews
    @LillyM- if Af arrives on Sat, do BT on sunday. Nurse will check results on Monday morning and get back to you- It means you start stimming Monday evening/ afternoon-assuming you have your medications already.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks @tjuls, yeah I get that but the clinic is closed on Sunday and they usually want us to do the BT there... So I assume I'll have to do the BT elsewhere but in that case,will they arrive on time on Monday morning?

Thanks
    Reviews
    @LillyM - I think The Laverty Pathology collection centre on George St ( near the clinic) is closed on Sunday unfortunately, so you will have to go to one that is open on sunday near your area.
    I'm sure the results will be available to them by Monday.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hopefully! Yes you're right, most probably actually... Thanks for the prompt answer @tjuls - I just had a 5mim freaking out lol, so my first reflex was naturally to post the question here!

8. The Following User Says Thank You to LillyM For This Useful Post:

tjuls  (11-03-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    No problem @LillyM
    I've had a few of those freak outs and plenty more to come from me too I'm sure ..lol

10. The Following User Says Thank You to tjuls For This Useful Post:

LillyM  (11-03-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey everyone!

Sorry to hear your news @Kookii. We were all cheering you on and annoyed for you. Wish I could do something to change the situation! Hope you are OK and be good to yourself.

@StephyG I forget how old you are but you can be very proud that you're doing something about it now. I'm mid thirties and no children and wish I'd started seeking help a few years ago. We had our first appointment at primary in September but only started stim cycle on January. I don't know if this helps but even though it feels like so many months delay I'm sure the months will pass quickly and you'll be starting soon.

@SL1009 congrats on being PUPO!! Hope it's all going well!

@tjuls excited for you starting FET soon. .. I think you said that right? I've been scrolling back trying to see your message.. Hard to keep track..

I've had 4 BTs in total, including yesterday morning and today cd19, and got the text message this arvo to say ET Wednesday, the time will be confirmed on Tues. Very excited, first time ET. Have to start crinone on sunday...

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to RainbowLorikeet For This Useful Post:

Kookii  (11-03-2016),tjuls  (11-03-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awesome news to start the weekend @RainbowLorikeet!
    Take the weekend to relax before ur PUPO!
    I'm currently only on my cd2. I have 1st BT next Fri.
    Have a good 2 days off everyone!!

14. The Following User Says Thank You to tjuls For This Useful Post:

RainbowLorikeet  (11-03-2016)