Closed Thread
Page 43 of 119 FirstFirst ... 3341424344455393 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Fu** it @Kookii!! I've just checked in to see how everyone's doing and this is really what I was hoping not to see. I'm gutted for you, gah ~ I don't know how you even begin coping with a miscarriage. Big hugs to you honey. Xx

On the flip side, congratulations @SL009 on being PUPO! Keep yourself mentally busy over the next couple of weeks but no crazy hiking or running hard core mmmk? Take it easy woman! We had a 3 day transfer too! Good luck lovely. Fingers & toes crossed for you!

Sorry I need to catch up on where everyone else is up to but hope you're all in good spirits and try not to let the 'whole process' overwhelm you. Come on Christmas babies!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Thank you @tjuls @MissTilly - 3d transfers are our thing! My DS was from a day 3 too. I'm feeling ready positive and happy! Hopefully I keep myself busy enough over the next couple of weeks...lucky I have a toddler lol!! Hopefully the grade 2 embie can hold on another couple of days too!

@Kookii I'm so very sorry Hun! We were all hoping and praying! A very stressful time I can imagine! Have a good cry and a big glass of wine and start thinking about your next steps. After our miscarriage and failed cycles at the start my mum always said you are one step closer and she was right. Xx

3. The Following User Says Thank You to SL1009 For This Useful Post:

tjuls  (10-03-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I am so sorry @Kookii - I was going to say I had an IVF pregnancy measuring small and it ended up being a blighted ovum.
    Hope you aren't in too much discomfort.
    Salx

5. The Following User Says Thank You to smith1311 For This Useful Post:

tjuls  (10-03-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @SL1009 glad everything went nice and smooth... I know the waiting now is a killer but at the same time your mind should be at peace as everything has been done now, and well done.
    Time to disconnect and focus on yourself
    Can't wait to be at your stage!
    @VickyP, thanks for investigating Sherlock cycle buddy ahah, this clarifies a few points... for the rest, among all of us, I'm sure we'll find a way to ask on the behalf of this group
    @Kookii I'm so so sorry, sucks big time. Seeing this makes me anticipate the fact that we should brace ourselves even more when pregnant and not take anything at all for granted until 12 weeks at least.
    And I know u did try, but hey, we're only human and we just want to have the right to be happy here and there ffs!!
    Makes me angry.
    Rest well and before you know it, you'll be back and trying. This time was not meant to be, that's all. But it WILL HAPPEN! Big hugs to you xx

7. The Following User Says Thank You to LillyM For This Useful Post:

tjuls  (10-03-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thank you so much for your kind words 😘❤️

Wishing you tons of baby dust.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I'm so sorry to hear the news @Kookii, we were all praying for a better outcome. Big hugs! I know that no words can describe the grief. Take time to heal and we know you will come back fighting. Stay strong and please know that we are sending lots of love your way.

Congrats @SL1009 on being PUPO. What a nice feeling it must be. Have a relaxing 2 weeks!

Sorry to hear about the massive red tape @onedaymaybebaby! That's not good at all, wow, can't imagine all the extra hoops to jump through!

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to VickyP For This Useful Post:

Kookii  (11-03-2016),onedaymaybebaby  (10-03-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quite mixed news here tonight,

So Sorry to hear @Kookii :-( please make sure you take care.

@SL1009 some great news for you!

We are loving Sydney atm apart from one crazy *** taxi driver! I didn't realise I had booked so close to kings Cross so we have seen some uhh interesting things! 9am is our appointment so nervous

12. The Following User Says Thank You to StephyG For This Useful Post:

Kookii  (11-03-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks ladies! We will get there, my "trials" are trivial compared to what others are going through. I'm so sorry to read your latest updates @kooki 😪 there are no words that can be said to make it better, take your time and good care of yourself. I'm sure you'll be back and ready to show those IVF gods who's boss at your next round! xx

14. The Following User Says Thank You to onedaymaybebaby For This Useful Post:

Kookii  (11-03-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    So sorry to hear @Kookii
    Quote Originally Posted by Kookii View Post
    It's a miscarriage for us this time. Thank you for being there ❤️

16. The Following User Says Thank You to clucky14 For This Useful Post:

Kookii  (11-03-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews