Closed Thread
Page 42 of 119 FirstFirst ... 3240414243445292 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Good morning all! Another hot day ahead well still no AF here over a week late it's driving me insane with worry I'm only 34 surely not menopause though mum told me last night her AF was gone at 37 so wish mine would hurry up and come back it breaks my heart to think my little girl may not have a sibling. Nurse appointment is next week so fingers crossed they will have arrived!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    All the best @SL1009! Let us know how things go!

When I did my EPU, they called the day after to tell how many got fertilised and then I had to wait for 5 days for the next update to say how many made it to freezing. It was agonising, waiting to find out. They didn't give me an update inbetween because my ET had been cancelled due to ohss so no 3 day transfer anyway. Thankfully it was good news so hopefully I will have a strong warrior next round.

@clucky14, I feel you! AF is the most horrible, she is so temperamental and always late! Either come on time or don't come at all (I.e pregnant). Argh! HURRY UP for @clucky14! Hope things fall in place soon for you!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thank you @VickyP for clarifying the 2 embie debacle. It looks like ur prev experience was justification for the double embie transfer@SL1009. Good luck today with transfer. Come one 2 embies!! Hatch and Latch!!!! Give us some more good news!!!

Hope u enjoy ur stay in Sydney today @StephyG!! Weathers been good and hopefully so is the appment!

Fantastic news @VickyP u can move right onto the 2nd cycle straight away without waiting!! Def makes up for the cancelled FET from ohss.
    @clucky14.. U're too young to be premenopausal!! I hope it's just u're having a longer cycle than normal. Come on AF!!!
    It may seem I've got ur AF .. As Af arrived for me yesterday, 2 days earlier than expected. So called the nurse and will be doing 1st BT nxt Fri on cd9.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to tjuls For This Useful Post:

RainbowLorikeet  (11-03-2016),VickyP  (10-03-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I know I really hope it's not pre menopause my Amh BT was fairly low 4.6 I think and even the fs commented it was low but still a chance but if no AF I won't even be starting IVF wish it would hurry up I have had them every three weeks last three months and now nothing very upsetting QUOTE=tjuls;8426957]Thank you @VickyP for clarifying the 2 embie debacle. It looks like ur prev experience was justification for the double embie transfer@SL1009. Good luck today with transfer. Come one 2 embies!! Hatch and Latch!!!! Give us some more good news!!!

Hope u enjoy ur stay in Sydney today @StephyG!! Weathers been good and hopefully so is the appment!

Fantastic news @VickyP u can move right onto the 2nd cycle straight away without waiting!! Def makes up for the cancelled FET from ohss.
    @clucky14.. U're too young to be premenopausal!! I hope it's just u're having a longer cycle than normal. Come on AF!!!
    It may seem I've got ur AF .. As Af arrived for me yesterday, 2 days earlier than expected. So called the nurse and will be doing 1st BT nxt Fri on cd9.[/QUOTE]

6. The Following User Says Thank You to clucky14 For This Useful Post:

tjuls  (10-03-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thank you @VickyP
    Quote Originally Posted by VickyP View Post
    All the best @SL1009! Let us know how things go!

When I did my EPU, they called the day after to tell how many got fertilised and then I had to wait for 5 days for the next update to say how many made it to freezing. It was agonising, waiting to find out. They didn't give me an update inbetween because my ET had been cancelled due to ohss so no 3 day transfer anyway. Thankfully it was good news so hopefully I will have a strong warrior next round.

@clucky14, I feel you! AF is the most horrible, she is so temperamental and always late! Either come on time or don't come at all (I.e pregnant). Argh! HURRY UP for @clucky14! Hope things fall in place soon for you!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi all, I'm finally back into the swing of things at work after being on holiday. So much has happened in here...can't keep up! Best wishes to everyone!

AFM- We are still waiting on my fiancées police check (for Melbourne Primary IVF) to come back, it was 4 weeks ago that we sent the application in! He has a super common name which unfortunately means longer processing times! Mine is back but we can't book our 1st FS appt until we have received the certificate for him grrr! AF is only12 days away so I think our chances of starting this cycle are our the window given that I won't be in a position to take the first appt available with my work roster and we still need to have our mandatory counselling session and nurses appt (assuming FS says we are good to go!) 😁 roll on next cycle!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Hi ladies

I'm home after my ET!! Yay!!

Out of the 3 embies, 1 didn't make it, 1 was an 8-cell grade 2 and the other one was 8-cell grade 1 (the best you can get). We decided to only transfer the best one and grow the grade 2 embie out to day 5.

The FS said that we would have a better chance of the one grade 1 attaching than to transfer the 2 as they were of different quality and we agreed.

Everything went great and she said my uterus looked perfect!

So now I'm officially PUPO!!

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to SL1009 For This Useful Post:

RainbowLorikeet  (11-03-2016),StephyG  (10-03-2016),VickyP  (10-03-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Welcome back @onedaymaybebaby! Gosh soo many more obstacles in Melb than Sydney!
    I hope the police checks comes back on time for ur apptment with FS and bring on next cycle!!

Congratulations @SL1009 on ur PUPO!!! Sounds like the 8 cell embie could be a winner!!!
    Rest up hun and enjoy the rest of the day. Praying for embie to latch!

12. The Following User Says Thank You to tjuls For This Useful Post:

onedaymaybebaby  (10-03-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    It's a miscarriage for us this time. Thank you for being there ❤️

Thanks
    Reviews
    F**k nooooooo @Kookii!!!
    I'm sooo sorry hun..** big hugs** to u.
    Look after urself, have a bottle of a nice red and curse at the world. It's soo unfair!
    I'm devastated. I was hoping that Dr JMD would say bub is OK.