Closed Thread
Page 4 of 119 FirstFirst ... 234561454104 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    @clucky14- like @Billie2 and @onedaymaybebaby said, you can do your scan this cycle and then wait for CD21 to do BT.. All BT and scans done in 1 cycle ! woohoo!! Glad to hear you're feeling better from the gastro bug You havent been cruising have u ?
    @Kookii- You're nearly half way through the awlful tww!! this embie hatch and latch!!
    Totally agree with you @LillyM - men are soo much more rational than we are arent they? ( well on some things anyways).. Hubby also left it up to me regarding who we tell about our IVF.. I found it therapeutic telling close friends about our struggle to conceive, but I also tell them: 'no news is bad news'.. so now they've stopped asking and just wait til we till them the happy news.
    Everyone is different and Yes- its absolutely right- pple who havent done ivf will not understand. I've been on both side of the fence and I must I was ignorant when my friend went through IVF.. I completely understands and feel for now her only having been through it myself..

Sorry for the rambling

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to tjuls For This Useful Post:

clucky14  (12-02-2016),Kookii  (12-02-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    This is by far the BEST forum I have been on - you ladies are awesome.

I agree with @LillyM - so much support, experience and knowledge sharing and love here.

Get well soon @clucky14! hope the gastro bug has gone away and will stay far away. SHOO!
    @Kookii - almost there ex-cycle buddy ! We are as impatient as you are!

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to VickyP For This Useful Post:

clucky14  (12-02-2016),Kookii  (12-02-2016),RainbowLorikeet  (13-02-2016),tjuls  (12-02-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm gone one day and a new thread has started! Haha. @Billie2 Great news! 5 juicy follicles!

I'm having trouble keeping up with the current situations so I'm sorry!
    AFM AF still hasn't arrived she is being naughty. So I'm still waiting to even start my bt.. Sighhhh I'm not good at waiting. I call the clinic again and they pretty much just said they have to wait for the bt results to see if they can squeeze some more appointments in the one day.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to StephyG For This Useful Post:

Billie2  (12-02-2016),RainbowLorikeet  (13-02-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yay thank you off to do the Ultrasound tomorrow yipee I am feeling way better today gosh I never want that ever again !!
    Quote Originally Posted by tjuls View Post
    @clucky14- like @Billie2 and @onedaymaybebaby said, you can do your scan this cycle and then wait for CD21 to do BT.. All BT and scans done in 1 cycle ! woohoo!! Glad to hear you're feeling better from the gastro bug You havent been cruising have u ?
    @Kookii- You're nearly half way through the awlful tww!! this embie hatch and latch!!
    Totally agree with you @LillyM - men are soo much more rational than we are arent they? ( well on some things anyways).. Hubby also left it up to me regarding who we tell about our IVF.. I found it therapeutic telling close friends about our struggle to conceive, but I also tell them: 'no news is bad news'.. so now they've stopped asking and just wait til we till them the happy news.
    Everyone is different and Yes- its absolutely right- pple who havent done ivf will not understand. I've been on both side of the fence and I must I was ignorant when my friend went through IVF.. I completely understands and feel for now her only having been through it myself..

Sorry for the rambling

8. The Following User Says Thank You to clucky14 For This Useful Post:

VickyP  (12-02-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Gah! I cannot thank you ladies enough, seriously!! I haven't had the chance to reply earlier but checked the forum throughout the day which helped put the biggest smile on my face. Frig I love all of the positivity!! Just what I needed! The bean & I are feeling so much better ☺️
    @clucky14 ~ good luck with your ultrasound tomorrow, they become more normal the more you have them and you end up looking forward to that vagicam checking out your follies! So exciting! Sorry to hear you had a bad case of gastro. How you're feeling miles better!!
    @StephyG ~ waiting for AF is the worst especially when you're so used to wishing for it not to come! I hope she arrives swiftly and you can get on with your testing too!
    @Kookii ~ Crinone & I are in a love/hate relationship. Like I know it must be doing something extra to help support the bean in its home but it's such an inconvenience. Lol! So exciting you're getting closer to your BT!! What date are you booked in for? I'd totally recommend testing before because like someone else said on here, it's news that you and your partner should have the opportunity to find out together.
    @Billie2 ~ 5 big follies!! They're growing perfectly by the sounds of it! Thank you for your great advice too. I think I'm being just a tad hormonal too and over thinking things but gave up on looking for stats and I'm just going to lap this awesome feeling up, damn straight ~ I've worked bloody hard for this and I'm not going to let anyone else try and burst my bubble!!
    @LillyM ~ your hubby is so wise, Prince Charming indeed! I love it when men hit the nail on the head and make everything seem like it's all going be ok ☺️
    @VickyP ~ definitely getting positive thoughts back thick & strong!! Nothing but positivity from here on in!! Acu in first Trimester sounds like a great idea too especially because it helps so much with blood flow. Think I might see if anyone locally does it too.
    @tjuls ~ sounds like an amazing movie to watch, that's what I think too. It's almost like it makes sense that there would be less complications with IVF pregnancies because they're given the best opportunity & environments to thrive & grow in! Thank you for your beautiful reassuring words. Can't wait for your FET date to be set already!
    @RainbowLorikeet ~ hope your surgery went really well today and your recovery is quick & painless. So excited that you're now that much closer to your FET too!!

10. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to MissTilly For This Useful Post:

Billie2  (12-02-2016),Kookii  (12-02-2016),LillyM  (12-02-2016),RainbowLorikeet  (13-02-2016),tjuls  (12-02-2016),VickyP  (12-02-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    8.15am EPU Monday... You beauty!

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Billie2 For This Useful Post:

LillyM  (13-02-2016),VickyP  (12-02-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Any experiences with Primary Ivf? #2

Fantastic news @Billie2!!!!!!!!! You'll nail it honey! Bring on trigger tomorrow night and then Sunday ~ totally stim free!! Woo!
    Last edited by MissTilly; 12-02-2016 at 19:10.

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to MissTilly For This Useful Post:

Billie2  (12-02-2016),RainbowLorikeet  (13-02-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Any experiences with Primary Ivf? #2

Thanks
    Reviews
    My form dosnt say anything about a internal ultrasound ? Argh better not be! Have me freaking out now ![QUOTE=MissTilly;8405244]Gah! I cannot thank you ladies enough, seriously!! I haven't had the chance to reply earlier but checked the forum throughout the day which helped put the biggest smile on my face. Frig I love all of the positivity!! Just what I needed! The bean & I are feeling so much better ☺️
    @clucky14 ~ good luck with your ultrasound tomorrow, they become more normal the more you have them and you end up looking forward to that vagicam checking out your follies! So exciting! Sorry to hear you had a bad case of gastro. How you're feeling miles better!!
    @StephyG ~ waiting for AF is the worst especially when you're so used to wishing for it not to come! I hope she arrives swiftly and you can get on with your testing too!
    @Kookii ~

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yay fingers crossed yipeeee exciting !
    Quote Originally Posted by Billie2 View Post
    8.15am EPU Monday... You beauty!

18. The Following User Says Thank You to clucky14 For This Useful Post:

Billie2  (12-02-2016)