Closed Thread
Page 38 of 119 FirstFirst ... 2836373839404888 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Thank for all your well wishes again! Love a good support group!

Feeling a bit sore now so about to put the little one to bed and then time for some reality tv and panadol lol!

Looking forward to my results tomorrow!

X

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to SL1009 For This Useful Post:

RainbowLorikeet  (07-03-2016),tjuls  (07-03-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by SL1009 View Post
    Yes @razzy_bear in Preston! I live in Mentone so it takes AGES to get there. I've found them pretty good...keeping in the back of mind it's a bulk billing clinic so no complaints! Are you thinking of starting with them? We previously have done cycles at Melbourne IVF and Monash IVF
    Contemplating. Currently in a TWW with our last frozen embie so if we aren't lucky on this one and do decide to go ahead with a full stim we might give them a go. We are currently with Monash.

That would be a fair drive. That's another positive for Primary for me, it's only about 15 min down the road from home.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Razzy Bear For This Useful Post:

tjuls  (07-03-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @MissTilly woohoo! No more progesterone means you're providing what your Bub needs!

Good luck on your first cycle @ABG79!
    @SL1009 congrats on your 7 eggies!

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Kookii For This Useful Post:

tjuls  (07-03-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks @Kookii feeling excited! Where abouts are you in your cycle?
    @SL1009 I'm not sure when egg collection will be? I've started on orgalutran tonight and have another scan and bloods on Wedneday and possibly again on Friday so maybe early next week of all goes well. Look forward to hearing your results tomorrow. Hope you get a good night sleep 😊💤

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh wow! Hope it all goes well with this one @razzy_bear then you won't have to worry about it! Who's your FS? We saw Dr Lolatgis at Monash and if we get pregnant again we'll go back to him to be our OB. When's your BT?

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Any experiences with Primary Ivf? #2

Quote Originally Posted by SL1009 View Post
    Oh wow! Hope it all goes well with this one @razzy_bear then you won't have to worry about it! Who's your FS? We saw Dr Lolatgis at Monash and if we get pregnant again we'll go back to him to be our OB. When's your BT?
    We are with Dr Hope. We have been with her from the start and were lucky enough to have a DD from our first cycle back in 2013. We have just transferred the second of our two embies we had frozen from that cycle, BT is on the 15th but I'm sure AF will have arrived before then if it is a BFN.

Did you change from monash just due to financial reasons or something else?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hello everyone!!!! Sorry for being MIA!

Welcome to all those who just joined, great to have you all on board this thread to share your experiences.

I can't wait for my cycle to recommence. The wait is killing me! Argh! My last ET had to be cancelled because of OHSS and I came down quite sick. Thankfully, not sick enough to end up in hospital, but the long story short was I wasn't officially pcos - had some signs like high follies numbers but my AF was pretty much on time every month. In any case, I got 23 eggs in the end (of which 11 made it to freezing), and was totally smashed after EPU. So now I have got to wait for FET to commence. Hopefully I will have some good warriors in there to make this more smooth-sailing. Anyone who needs info on ohss can ask about it!

@ABG79 - I was scared of the needles, couldn't do the jabs and had to get DH to do them instead. but like everyone else says, time passes so quickly, before you know it, it's EPU.

Primary Sydney only does EPU on Mon, Wed and Fri. so depending on your scan results, I say you are very likely to get booked in for Friday or latest Monday! Get prepared for Friday though - when i went for my second scan, they rang in the arvo and asked me to trigger because obviously I was over stimulated and the numbers must have set the alarm bells ringing! So it was CD 10 EPU for me.

@SL1009 - congrats on those numbers, that's a brilliant outcome. Keep us updated! And rest up too!

AFM, I am waiting to see Dr George on Wed morning. Hopefully, we will get all the forms signed and just wait for AF to show up! Looks like my ET might be right after Easter. The wait is soooooooooooooooo agonising!
    @RainbowLorikeet, @tjuls - looks like you ladies are going first!

Cycle buddy @LillyM - is your cycle due to start next week too?

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to VickyP For This Useful Post:

LillyM  (08-03-2016),RainbowLorikeet  (07-03-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    We had our DS in 2013 through Monash too @razzybear : )

Thanks
    Reviews
    @VickyP I hear you! I'm quietly dying waiting lol!

Yeah AF are expected around Friday so projecting start of cycle end of this week or early next week.

Welcome to everyone! So busy with my new work, I can't write as much but still trying to keep track...

Very interesting what I read about 2x embryos implant, as I thought that it was illegal in Australia for women below 40yo.
    When my fiance asked Dr George about it, she said that they don't do it because it means more risks for the pregnancy and for the babies... But they still do it then! Interesting...

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey @LillyM I think 3 embies is illegal. Out of our 5 cycles we've had 2 embies transferred 3 times (the other 2 times we only had one embie). That was with Melbourne IVF & Monash IVF. Primary have said if we have a low number of embies they MAY do two but prefer not to. The risks are of having multiples which is always a bigger risk. No more risky than getting pregnant naturally with multiples though...

15. The Following User Says Thank You to SL1009 For This Useful Post:

LillyM  (08-03-2016)