Closed Thread
Page 34 of 119 FirstFirst ... 2432333435364484 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    @tjuls, just woke up for my 2nd wee of the night, bonus tonight is that my hubby has gone for an all nighter/weekender of fishing (I know, he's mad, can you think of anything worse?) so I have the whole bed to myself to get comfy in! Hehe! And he's not here to up me for being on my phone in the middle of the night 😜 a little habit I've picked up along the way when I wake up with a million questions in my head. Just really tired all the time still and still struggling to work out what I feel like eating. I think I need to eat more steak as I've mostly been eating chicken & fish... Hmmm. Had a first obstetrician appt on Thursday with our local dr, he was hilarious and definitely put our minds at ease. He's African and prides himself on always continuing to learn about obstetrics & fertility so he was wonderful! Box ticked!! Our 12 week scan is booked for the 6th April!! Come on 6th April! I so excited that your FET is just around the corner!! So close to being PUPO again!!! Woo!

I'm so excited for you all!! It's all starting to happen for you all for either 1st time cycles or FET ladies really soon! You've all been so patient! Now is your time to shine!! Bloody bugger that you've got a full stim cycle again @LillyM but try and think of last cycle as a bit of a trial run and hopefully they've fined tuned this cycle to be bang on the money! Fingers crossed for you all!!!
    @ABG79, welcome to your support group! Hehe! No really, use this forum to almost keep a bit of a daily diary as to what's happening in your cycle & bounce off the other wonderful ladies here for any questions you may have. I was lucky enough to find this forum before I started cycling as I was feeling so daunted by the thought of it all but it really helped having the support & reassurance from other ladies going through it all too. I'm wondering if gonal-f might have an emotional reaction too. For me I had to keep a positive frame of mind just to stop me from going crazy too, remind yourself what you're doing this for and that you're in with a pretty good chance of it all working out as you're now one step closer than what you were before starting IVF. If you're worried about anything during your treatment you can call or email the nurses too, they'll put your mind at ease very quickly!

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to MissTilly For This Useful Post:

LillyM  (05-03-2016),RainbowLorikeet  (05-03-2016),tjuls  (05-03-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Welcome @ABG79! Sorry to hear you're finding it tough. I couldn't wait to start stimming for the first time in January this year, and kept thinking about it over Christmas, as it seems good to be doing something, and thinking that by x date I could have a baby on the way!! the injections weren't as bad as I thought but everyone's different. Whatever is bothering you feel free to talk about it, and there might be something someone in here can suggest.

@VickyP @tjuls @LillyM thinking of you all about to start! I love the FET running shoes you mentioned a while back @tjuls! I would have not started yet, but only did as AF now two weeks earlier than it used to be as a result of meds! Your time will come very soon! I'm realistic that it may not work this time and it may be a trial run for the next time.. And I suppose I'd rather it didn't work straightaway than down the track... But fingers crossed for all of us.

I agree that the waiting is the worst part... I've been waiting since mid January to start an FET...being in the treatment cycle seems easier.

@tjuls I have the crinone still that I picked up after epu which had been sitting unused. I also have an ovridel trigger left over from last time, so not sure if I'll be told to use that.. Strange to trigger but I guess it helps time the ET exactly.

Good luck @SL1009 with epu! I'll be thinking of you and hope you get lots of rest afterwards.

@clucky14 when are you epu..ing?

Good to hear how you are doing @MissTilly! I hope next few weeks go well for you. I hear the second trimester is better, less tiring etc.

Happy Saturday to all!

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to RainbowLorikeet For This Useful Post:

ABG79  (06-03-2016),LillyM  (05-03-2016),tjuls  (05-03-2016),VickyP  (05-03-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Lol @MissTilly.. It won't be the last night u will be hogging the bed let me tell u!! As ur belly grows, so will ur ratio of bed space
    In terms of food- eat what ur body wants u to eat hun.. I had aversion to meat and I felt sick afterwards when I did try to push the piece of meat in my mouth...haha.. I reckon the baby takes over our appetite.
    I'm liking the sound of ur OB too! I can't wait for the 6th of April. I'd love to see a pic of ur little bebe if u and HUBBY are willing to share @RainbowLorikeet.. Yes! I found the needles alright and not as daunting and stimming was waaay easier.
    Good luck with EPU on Monday @SL1009. Remember to take some time off work and drink heaps of water and Gatorade!
    Happy Saturday everyone

6. The Following User Says Thank You to tjuls For This Useful Post:

RainbowLorikeet  (06-03-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Woo!! Last morning of the dreaded crinone this morning! At nearly 8 weeks preggers (tomorrow!) I'm so happy to say see ya later to that stuff! I reckon it's been making me feel extra sluggish too, will hopefully now have no reason now not to get up and outta bed and go for a walk, I've been so lazy because after doing the crinone i'd lie there for half an hour then all motivation would leave to do something active, the same when id get home from work, try and work out something for dinner quickly and then do the crinone and that's pretty much where I stayed for the rest of the evening, on my back! Poor hubby really isn't getting much looking after at the moment but it's nice that he's been taking care of me ☺️. The nurses have got me to wean off the crinone by just taking one a day since Monday until I run out which was this morning!

Absolutely @tjuls! I've got a photo of the 7 week one but you really can't see much but when we have the 12 week one I'll defs pop a pic up!

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to MissTilly For This Useful Post:

RainbowLorikeet  (06-03-2016),tjuls  (05-03-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I haven't started yet @RainbowLorikeet as had to get iron levels up. Next month for me. I'm waiting for AF to hurry up but it's disappeared and is late. I should be starting first cycle about first week of April if AF is on time that is

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to clucky14 For This Useful Post:

MissTilly  (06-03-2016),RainbowLorikeet  (06-03-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Hi @clucky14 yes the $600 is payable upon admission for EPU. Private health - if your covered for IVF - you only need to pay your excess. We had expected to be doing this but our health provider turned around on Friday and said that the policy had changed (apparently we were sent an email) that we are NOT covered for IVF anymore!! Soooo angry!! So we'll be paying the $600!

12. The Following User Says Thank You to SL1009 For This Useful Post:

tjuls  (06-03-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Spewing @SL1009 about ur PHU changing policy cover on u. IVF isn't covered under our policy as well but we only had to pay the excess which BUPA gave us a discount on and we were only out of pocket $380 at EPU. Hopefully it's the case with u and @clucky14.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks @tjuls - still 6 follies on board and all was looking well. I've been headachey with the jabs and in a bit more of a ****ty mood than usual but otherwise fine. As I don't have heaps of follies I'm not feeling too bad at all. All the jabs done now!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    This is amazing news that your levels are still rising @Kookii - I bet you can't wait for next week!! I did trigger last night and EPU tomorrow! Antagonist cycles do move QUICK!!!

16. The Following User Says Thank You to SL1009 For This Useful Post:

Kookii  (07-03-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Amazing news @RainbowLorikeet ! I was taking ferro-grad when I was pregnant with DS. So your ET will most likely be only a couple of days after mine!! Yay!!

18. The Following User Says Thank You to SL1009 For This Useful Post:

RainbowLorikeet  (06-03-2016)