Closed Thread
Page 30 of 119 FirstFirst ... 2028293031324080 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Take care of yourself @Billie2. Wishing you all the very best and it is good you are getting on top of things and seeking help it takes a strong person to do that.
    Quote Originally Posted by Billie2 View Post
    I just wanted to wish everyone well for their upcoming cycles. Its time for me to move on so that this thread can continue to share their cycle info and support each other. It will only hurt for me to stay, and not fair for others to feel bad to share good news.

Im going to see my GP tomorrow and get a referral for an independent gyno to look at all my records. I think I will also see about counselling, as I have been scared to go to sleep at night in case I don't wake, and Ive had a panic attack in the middle of the night. The images of all the blood and what happened has seriously affected me. Im an ex-woman in blue, so I have seen some really bad things in my career, but Im not coping with what happened to me. The fear of leaving my son far outweighs the sadness of not having another baby. This is nothing of what I expected to happen in only a short 4mths of IVF.

Take care, stay positive, and catch your dream of being mums, as its the best most valuable thing in the world.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by tjuls View Post
    How did ur BT go today @Kookii.. Pls tell us beta is still going strong despite the bleeding..
    I got the call this afternoon. Numbers have increased! She said 5000+, I don't remember the number. I was in shock, I remember saying 'It can't be possible. Are you saying I'm still pregnant?' And she said Yes!

FS wants another BT on Friday and a scan next week but I can't wait that long, my GP already gave me a referral and I having one this Friday and BT again on Thursday.

DH heard the phone when he was having a shower and came running, I had to give him the phone as I started crying and couldn't speak at all.

I asked about the bleeding/clots and she said it was the Crinone. I'm still not 100% convinced, I'm still bleeding but quite light. I'm Happy, a bit relieved, but still in shock!

3. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Kookii For This Useful Post:

LillyM  (02-03-2016),MissTilly  (01-03-2016),RainbowLorikeet  (29-02-2016),tjuls  (29-02-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh that's the best news ever @Kookii!! I'm so relieved. Was thinking about u all day and didn't want to seem pushy so didn't ask u sooner.
    4 more days til scan !

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to tjuls For This Useful Post:

Kookii  (29-02-2016),RainbowLorikeet  (01-03-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    That's such great news @Kookii!! Woo!!! God, what an emotional roller coaster! Lol! Wishing it was the end of the week for you already!

I had my first scan yesterday, 'strong heartbeat, 7 weeks 1 day, due 16th Oct' these words I've been dying to hear from a sonographer in years!!

7. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to MissTilly For This Useful Post:

Kookii  (01-03-2016),LillyM  (02-03-2016),RainbowLorikeet  (01-03-2016),tjuls  (01-03-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yay @Kookii that's great news !!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Kookii View Post
    I got the call this afternoon. Numbers have increased! She said 5000+, I don't remember the number. I was in shock, I remember saying 'It can't be possible. Are you saying I'm still pregnant?' And she said Yes!

FS wants another BT on Friday and a scan next week but I can't wait that long, my GP already gave me a referral and I having one this Friday and BT again on Thursday.

DH heard the phoney when he was having a shower and came running, I had to give him the phone as I started crying and couldn't speak at all.

I asked about the bleeding/clots and she said it was the Crinone. I'm still not 100% convinced, I'm still bleeding but quite light. I'm Happy, a bit relieved, but still in shock!

9. The Following User Says Thank You to clucky14 For This Useful Post:

Kookii  (01-03-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm off to my second appointment today with DH ! Wish me luck hopefully not waiting long . AF hasn't arrived yet so hoping I can start this month wish some luck

Thanks
    Reviews
    Nawww @MissTilly!! What wonderful news!!! Counting down to 12 weeks now!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Good luck @clucky14! Hope apptment goes well and u can start as soon as af arrives

Thanks
    Reviews
    Back from my appointment well 2nd gp appointment went well and I was very impressed with Primary today. Had a lovely girl at the counter and lovely gp. Then I Didn't realise we also needed to make a fs appointment so the gp checked and there was a cancelation today so slotted us in which was lovely . My results showed my iron was low so I can't start this month but most likely ready to go ahead next month. I need to up my iron so lots of spinach and red meat to next nurse appointment which is in two weeks. My Amh was pretty low 4.5 for my age of 34. But she thinks we have a good chance still which is good to hear she said my ultrasound results showed about 17 follies which is good. She also recommends we don't do ICSI like we did with Bub number 1 and just do IVF. So next month it is ah I'm scared nervous and excited all in the one!

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to clucky14 For This Useful Post:

MissTilly  (02-03-2016),StephyG  (01-03-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Billie2 wishing you all the best and thank you for being you. Just stay the way you are...

You're a very strong tough woman, you'll get over this for sure. Only you need time to heal...

Take great care of yourself xxx