Closed Thread
Page 29 of 119 FirstFirst ... 1927282930313979 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Thanks for the heads up @SL1009 about the prog pessaries. Im opened to be surprised by it

I've seen the trailer for that movie @MissTilly and even that was a tear jerker.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Many hugs for you @Billie2 and @Kookii.... Nothing can express how heartbroken I feel hearing your experiences. Stay strong and know that we are sending love, prayers and thoughts your way all the time...

I'm down with the flu and the full works so am going to chillax and rest over the weekend... Check in soon and stay well everyone!

3. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to VickyP For This Useful Post:

Billie2  (28-02-2016),Kookii  (28-02-2016),tjuls  (28-02-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thank you just getting AF pains so hoping it holds off to Tuesday's appointment
    Quote Originally Posted by tjuls View Post
    Good luck with nxt weeks apptment @clucky14.. Hope all goes well and on time

Thanks
    Reviews
    I just wanted to wish everyone well for their upcoming cycles. Its time for me to move on so that this thread can continue to share their cycle info and support each other. It will only hurt for me to stay, and not fair for others to feel bad to share good news.

Im going to see my GP tomorrow and get a referral for an independent gyno to look at all my records. I think I will also see about counselling, as I have been scared to go to sleep at night in case I don't wake, and Ive had a panic attack in the middle of the night. The images of all the blood and what happened has seriously affected me. Im an ex-woman in blue, so I have seen some really bad things in my career, but Im not coping with what happened to me. The fear of leaving my son far outweighs the sadness of not having another baby. This is nothing of what I expected to happen in only a short 4mths of IVF.

Take care, stay positive, and catch your dream of being mums, as its the best most valuable thing in the world.

6. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Billie2 For This Useful Post:

Kookii  (29-02-2016),LillyM  (02-03-2016),MissTilly  (29-02-2016),RainbowLorikeet  (29-02-2016),StephyG  (29-02-2016),tjuls  (29-02-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Best of luck @Billie2.
    I hope the counselling helps u to release all the anxiety that ivf has caused so u can go on with ur life and be happy and put it all behind you.
    Take good care of urself and thank you again for being such a great support these past mnths.
    We will miss you dearly xxxxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    All the best @Billie2, thank you for all your amazing support, you've been a god send with all your words of encouragement. I hope counselling really helps you to at least sleep properly again and the investigations as to what happened are helpful too. I hope you're back to your normal self ASAP. Big hugs honey xxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Wish you the best of luck @Billie2. Be kind and take care of yourself and your family. Thank you for all the kind words, and your thoughts during our cycles ❤️. Xxx

Ps: will send you PM to check up on you! 😊

Thanks
    Reviews
    Wish you the best of luck @Billie2. Be kind and take care of yourself and your family. Thank you for all the kind words, and your thoughts during our cycles ❤️. Xxx

Ps: will send you PM to check up on you! 😊

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Any experiences with Primary Ivf? #2

Sorry double post

Thanks
    Reviews
    How did ur BT go today @Kookii.. Pls tell us beta is still going strong despite the bleeding..