Closed Thread
Page 28 of 119 FirstFirst ... 1826272829303878 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Billie2 View Post
    Is the bleeding accompanied by heavy pain and cramping? My 2 miscarriages were very painful. Heavy cramping. If not, I think you are still sweet.. xx
    No cramping at all, bleeding too much (AF like), and I'm having a weird feeling in my ovaries, like when I'm about to have my period. I haven't had any preg symptoms. Nothing.

It's gonna be hard to get a good sleep tonight.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Miscarriage should have alot of pain. Should, but nothing surprises me anymore. I really hope its not that. I had no pain and lost buckets of blood so who the hell knows anything. I will pray for you tonight. And I will be having cross words with the big man upstairs at Mass on Sunday. Thats for sure..

Thanks
    Reviews
    I have 1.5 boxes of crinone for anyone needing it. PM me.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Day 21 BT done ! Ouch 4 vials later 😂 2nd appointment at primary next week I'm getting a little nervous just hope all our results are there and we seeing a different doctor this time. Hope everyone is taking care of themselves x

Thanks
    Reviews
    I hope the bleeding has stopped @Kookii. Did u originally have preg symptoms but they went away? Im totally lost for words
    I'm sooo sorry hun xx
    Happy Birthday @Billie2. I wish we were celebrating ur bday with a BFP but the man upstairs thinks it's a cruel joke to be making u celebrate it after the horrendous week that u've had.
    Celebrating is prob the last thing on ur mind right now! Ur rationale for ending ur ttc is very sound. U have a beautiful healthy and ambitious young man in ur son and putting ur body through stimulation and putting ur body at risk is def not worth leaving ur son to live without his mother. It breaks my heart to think this and I respect and admire ur strength for making that decision. U've always come across to me as a tough cookie and I know u will kick this anaemia to the kerb and bounce back to ur old self again in no time. For now, rest well hun, take care of urself, resist the wine if u can .. And THANK YOU..thank u for sharing ur experiences with us, for being there for us while we were stimming and for being honest and sincere. You never know the pple u come across in forums and its always nice to chat to those sincere and genuine sharing the journey.
    Xxxx

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to tjuls For This Useful Post:

Billie2  (27-02-2016),MissTilly  (27-02-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Good luck with nxt weeks apptment @clucky14.. Hope all goes well and on time

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Any experiences with Primary Ivf? #2

@Billie2 enjoy your son today more than ever! 💝
    @tjuls Never had symptoms, only sore breasts but those were thanks to the progesterone.

I'm still bleeding and having lots of clots since last night. Im pretty certain that this is an early mc. FS changed the crinone for progesterone pessaries three times a day (600mg p/day) until I have the scan next week. I think is useless now but as my GP said, it won't hurt to try.

I haven't had any cramps or pain but lots of women experience mc with no symptoms. I had an early mc before (not DH's baby, other time, other life) and was completely different: natural conception, started having brown spotting @ 5weeks, when had the scan the sac was empty and had to have a d&c a few days after.

I'll keep you updated. Thanks for having me in your thoughts ❤️❤️❤️

9. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Kookii For This Useful Post:

Billie2  (27-02-2016),MissTilly  (27-02-2016),tjuls  (27-02-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Billie2 and @Kookii thinking of you both. Totally lost for words. It's so totally unfair and I wish I could say something to make it better. I've sworn a few times on your behalf, mentally hit the wall a few times, echo everything that @MissTilly and @tjuls have said and sending you both best wishes.

11. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to RainbowLorikeet For This Useful Post:

Billie2  (27-02-2016),Kookii  (27-02-2016),tjuls  (27-02-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    @tjuls that's exciting that everything is looking good for next month. I did my 'elonva' slow release FSH on Wednesday, starting oralgutran antagonist tomorrow and going in for first bloods and scan on Wednesday! Btw I MUCH prefer progesterone pessaries to crinone so you never know know!

@Billie2 @Kookii I can't even believe what you've both been through...no words just big hugs and prayers being sent your way.

@LillyM - all in sounds like the best thing to do!!

@RainbowLorikeet wow so you're starting straight away that's exciting! We may be on the same timing!

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to SL1009 For This Useful Post:

Kookii  (28-02-2016),RainbowLorikeet  (28-02-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Billie2, thinking of you today being your birthday and wishing you were actually able to celebrate something. Squeeze that darling boy of yours extra tight tonight. I hope your family looked after you well today too. Hope you get some more rest ASAP. I can't agree more with what @tjuls wrote as well, she hit the nail on the head & could not try to say it any better.
    @Kookii, I hope the pessaries make a significant difference & fast! I really hope your scan next week shows something promising.

I watched 'miss you already' this afternoon with Drew Barrymore & Toni Collette and cried my eyes out! Warning: only watch if you're hormonally stable! So sad!!

15. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to MissTilly For This Useful Post:

Billie2  (27-02-2016),Kookii  (28-02-2016),tjuls  (27-02-2016)