Closed Thread
Page 27 of 119 FirstFirst ... 1725262728293777 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    How are you @Kookii ?

Well I started IVF for a baby, instead I walk away with anaemia! Nurse called and my haemoglobin level is 97. I was 120 when I had my blood count done in initial tests with Primary. (See those initial tests come in handy. Mine have been used to re-check my pap test and my blood count). Im puffing alot and just want to lay down all the time. This is not me at all. We went to Kellys for an early b'day lunch (worst bday week ever), and I had a big sirloin. Im eating so much broccoli and beef in past 2 days. Im going to go to the chemist and get a stronger Iron supplement.

I hope everyone is doing well. I am thinking of you @Kookii

Thanks
    Reviews
    Just got the letter to officially make this week the worst Ive ever felt. No frosties. That means we are done. My af feels like she will arrive on time tomorrow. Im absolutely gutted. Best wishes to all on the thread.

2 full cycles, 8 eggs, 4 embryos, 2 transfers, 1 hospital emergency and 0 frosties, 0 pregnancy and left with anaemia.

Im f***ing so angry & upset.

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Any experiences with Primary Ivf? #2

F*** it @Billie2! That's totally f***ed! I'm absolutely gutted for you. You've seriously had the worst luck ever. Cry, scream, punch the couch, let the anger out as you need to grieve and work through this. I can't even begin to understand the heartache you'd be feeling but please know you're in my thoughts and I hope the big man upstairs is now kinder than ever to you. You've been through more than your fair share. Lots of love honey. Xxxx
    Last edited by MissTilly; 26-02-2016 at 16:50.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Kookii, how are you travelling lovely? I hope your GP was able to hook you up with a scan. Like the other girls said, it could be totally normal/fine but I'd be the same and wanting to know what's going on ASAP! Keep us posted! Xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    That's just f**Ken unfair!! Far out!!
    I'm so angry and disappointed for u @Billie2 that u came out worst off than when u started.
    I bloody hope ur luck changes after this ordeal because u have been so much in the last 4 mnths.
    My heart goes out to u hun. No amount of comforting words can console ur feelings right now but i wish we could be there with u to cry together and punch and curse at the world for bring so unfair.
    Be kind to urself. I'm thinking of u xxxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Billie2 f#%^ing week. 😔😥

I'm really sorry for all the sh*t you've been through with zero results. I'm angry and terrible sad. Have they given you any answers about why/what happened? Huge hug ❤️

Afm, went to see my GP, he said I may be having a miscarriage but a scan at this point would be useless as he wouldn't be able to see the sac. I'm having extra BT on Monday and Wednesday to check if hcg levels are still rising. Scan Thursday/Friday.

I've been told that even though my hcg levels were in the normal range yesterday are not that reliable because I may still have miscarried and levels would still be up, it'd take a few days to go down.

Now total bed rest, and pray for rising levels on Monday.

Thanks
    Reviews
    What an awlful week it has been @Kookii, did u mention possible SCH to him? I'm sure that would be picked up by u/s. No?
    I'm glad u convinced him to have beta levels checked. Any form of monitoring is better than nothing. Gosh I'm praying that this isn't a miscarriage for u hun..hoping that baby of urs is holding on..
    Take it easy this wkend hun...keep ur mind busy, i know it will be hard but stay positive Xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm pretty sure now is a miscarriage. I just inserted the progesterone with the applicator and when I pulled it out (sorry TMI!!!) a huge glob of dark red blood came out with it. Feeling devastated and hopeless.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks my girls @MissTilly @tjuls Im so effing angry and sad. At cricket tonight I was described by other mums as looking 'washed out' and 'very pale'. I dont even have time to grieve. Tomorrow is our sons last game of baseball then presentation day straight after. Then my family are coming over for my bday. I need an effing break.

Im sorry @Kookii I hope its just a bleed. Ask about eptopic as well. Im sorry you are in limbo. Ive had 2 mc's and it tears you apart. It hurt my heart so bad. I pray that this is not the case for you. You have had a rough trot and this cycle went perfectly. Yes I agree, what a f'ed up week.

With my enormous failure, I have my theory on what caused it, but this is not the space to air my thoughts.

So af is on time. Spotting has started right on que for my birthday. And no I cant have a drink, thinning my blood right now isn't very smart. Id probably pass out.

Apologies for the negative air time. But its been a very tough 7+years ttc. IVF was our last resort and Id be an irresponsible selfish parent to go a full stim again. How common is it for women to just keep having to do fresh cycles? Its unrealistic. Its just way too risky and Id be terrified of another blood loss. On the trauma bed in resuscitation unit all I could think about was leaving my son without a mum. That is what I need to hold on to in order to cope with the abrupt end to our ttc life.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Kookii View Post
    I'm pretty sure now is a miscarriage. I just inserted the progesterone with the applicator and when I pulled it out (sorry TMI!!!) a huge glob of dark red blood came out with it. Feeling devastated and hopeless.
    Is the bleeding accompanied by heavy pain and cramping? My 2 miscarriages were very painful. Heavy cramping. If not, I think you are still sweet.. xx