Closed Thread
Page 26 of 119 FirstFirst ... 1624252627283676 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Sorry @clucky14.. I remember doing the urine sample there, but I don't remember when I got the container.... Must have been there though as otherwise I would have done it in advance... Sorry it was 5 months ago for me, when I first did tests, so many delays due to my dh doing fly in fly out work.. And those damn polyps....

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    @clucky14 you have to buy then yourself from the chemist. Ask for a specimen jar. Its a couple of bucks.
    @RainbowLorikeet thats a shocking wait! I have never waited for too long at any appt. Good luck. Wise move to jump in straight away, you have waited a ling time! We all have the fear of failing. Its not the end of the world, believe me. Especially with the support on here..xx
    @LillyM Im so jealous. I love the Hunter. Have a pink champagne for me at the Champagne house. Stay off here, and enjoy yourself..xx

3. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Billie2 For This Useful Post:

LillyM  (26-02-2016),MissTilly  (25-02-2016),RainbowLorikeet  (25-02-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks for the reply was just confused gosh no one tells you anything I'm glad I asked at Laverty today. She was nice and gave me a container I was just confused thought it would have been done there so just wanted to check with you all. She said its the first one of the day. All tests have been done now but my 21 day one which will be done this weekend . I just hope our wait at the clinic for our next appointment isn't as long as some people say as will have my 2 year old with us who has ants in her pants
    Quote Originally Posted by Billie2 View Post
    @clucky14 you have to buy then yourself from the chemist. Ask for a specimen jar. Its a couple of bucks.
    @RainbowLorikeet thats a shocking wait! I have never waited for too long at any appt. Good luck. Wise move to jump in straight away, you have waited a ling time! We all have the fear of failing. Its not the end of the world, believe me. Especially with the support on here..xx
    @LillyM Im so jealous. I love the Hunter. Have a pink champagne for me at the Champagne house. Stay off here, and enjoy yourself..xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    @clucky14 one of the BT's you need to fast for. I forget which one. I stuffed it up and had to do it again.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Wise decision @RainbowLorikeet. I would have don't the same. Time is money so whether waiting or paying the $ the start straight away is no difference. U've waited long enough so y not start if they say it's OK to right?
    Sounds like it was a busy day at the clinic today. @clucky14- I remember holding onto my morning pee until I went in to the path collection centre. Then got sent to the toilet before BT. So I didn't have to get the jar in advance
    @LillyM - have an awesome trip to the Hunter. Must be something happening in the Hunter this wkend as 3 pple at work are so also heading up for the weekend Eat some yummy cheeses for me pls @Billie2- are u seeing Dr George again nxt week for another follow up or was today the last one?

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to tjuls For This Useful Post:

LillyM  (26-02-2016),RainbowLorikeet  (25-02-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Any experiences with Primary Ivf? #2

Hi girls, sorry I've just been writing a few sentences but I've been freaking out lately.

I'm 17dp5d today. I started yesterday with red spotting and today is more heavy bleeding than just spotting. Had a second bt to check hcg levels and they are rising (2000+, seems low but apparently it's in the average side). I told the nurses but they asked only for a scan in about 10 days and to keep having the progesterone twice daily. They may change crinone for another brand though, I'll find out tomorrow. Should I ask for an emergency scan?

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Kookii How far are you along? You wont see a heartbeat till 6wks. A scan will only help if you think its eptopic. Tell the clinic you are very stressed and its alot heavier. They shouldnt leave you for 10 days if you are really worried. Also IVF pregnancies seem to have alot of bleeds and it doesnt effect the pregnancy. If you get no love, then go to your gp and they will scan you. Rest up and Im sorry the good news has now turned to distress..xx Keep is updated.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm sorry to hear about the bleeding @Kookii. If u want peace of mind. I would go to the GP to get a referral to have a sneaky scan done. But it's hard to tell if the embryo is growing. As long as ur hcg is rising at a consistent rate, then even at average levels, it would still be OK.
    I'm wondering if they will put u on pessaries instead of Crinone? I've always wondered y they use Crinone for fresh ET and Pessaries for FET.
    I hope the bleeding stops and its nothings more than deeper implantation.
    Thinking of u and @Billie2
    Xx

11. The Following User Says Thank You to tjuls For This Useful Post:

Billie2  (26-02-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Any experiences with Primary Ivf? #2

I'm 5w2d @Billie2, counting from my last period though not EPU day, that was the 3rd of feb.

FS is giving me more progesterone, may change to another brand/type. I'll find out this afternoon.

Going to see my GP today and ask for an emergency scan, even if I don't get to see a thing I need to know why I'm bleeding like this. I read it may be a SCH and that is 80% common in IVF patients?

This is gonna be a long weekend.

How are you feeling @Billie2? What are the next steps for you? Hope your emby is doing great and hanging in there feeling super cozy. 😘

Thank you all girls ❤️
    Last edited by Kookii; 26-02-2016 at 11:02.

Thanks
    Reviews
    My mind is officially blown! I'm amazed how much I learn from you ladies on here. @Kookii- Good luck with the GP apptment - pls keep us posted =)

Now- to go and do some googling what SCH is.

xx