Closed Thread
Page 25 of 119 FirstFirst ... 1523242526273575 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    I had the same thought too, 'what if all hope isn't lost?' but didn't want to sound annoyingly whimsically optimistic because I totally get that you're very much grounded & realistic too @Billie2. Have still had my fingers crossed secretly for you & will continue too. Forever the optimist... That's wonderful you've been able to take a week off, take as much time as you can i'd say if you can after your terrible last couple of days. Wish your hubby was home to dote on you too!! Big hugs honey xx

2. The Following User Says Thank You to MissTilly For This Useful Post:

Billie2  (25-02-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    @LillyM is on the case! I didnt have a 'bleed' though, it was gushing out. Its hard to explain, as it sounds impossible. It felt like mini explosions, a big clot would release and bang its rushes out. It felt like (this is gross) when you have the runs, and it pours out your back passage and you cant control your reflexes to stop it. Blood was gushing out and my reflexes couldnt stop the flow. I havent googled 1 thing. Which is unlike me. I even googled after my transfer if I could strain to do a poo if it would effect the embryo!

I told myself on the trauma bed in the resus room that this was it. This had gone far enough. I need to accept and let go of the whole thing. Now I still may have hope? I am just confused. I just have this vision if my uterus being full of blood from sat to tues. But there is no evidence of where all that blood came from. I appreciate the hope @MissTilly and ladies, Im coping with self preservation. xxxxxxxxxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    @LillyM please send me a link if you read anything remotely close to what has happened to me. My haemorrhage was 4hours straight, then it instantly stopped. Which may have been due to the drugs they injected. No spotting at all before or after it. The 6pm crinone stick was clear before the 8pm explosion. The next day around 10am in hosp I wiped once and had pale pink spotting. That hasnt happened since and I havent spotted at all this cycle besides the pale pink yest.

Sorry for being a post hog.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thats it @LillyM- Go in and go hard next cycle!! All the way and no looking back. All your eggs are going to be fertilised nxt mnth.

I did have some blood around the catheter when I had my ET @Billie2- I remember it because hubby was concerned when he saw it. I know for a fact that its common to have this.

I'm still baffled at what happened to you and the mystery of where the blood came from. The only thing that came to my mind when I read through ur post was- are you still on the aspirin? It prob wasnt the cause of the hemorrhage, well I hope not as I've put myself on it this cycle, but could it have made the bleeding worse(?). I'm no expert though. I'm just glad you're on the mend and the bleeding has stopped.
    I'm like the others- I'm quietly optimistic for you- only because docs ruled out that the bleeding came from the uterus, but I know the last thing you need right now is holding on to false hope. I respect that..
    Can I ask you a question- you dont have to answer if you dont feel comfortable- but did they measure your lining while u were in St George Hospital or at the clinic today?

Thanks
    Reviews
    @tjuls the aspirin didn't help but wasn't the cause. I was only on it from transfer so that was 3/4 days. They cant say where the bleeding came from, only that there was no blood seen in the scan. Therefore it could of been in the uterus, but no blood there now. They didn't mention my lining in the scan and I only had bloods taken today. Thats why I am interested to see when af arrives, because if it is extremely light, then it has to have been my uterus. My af is 5-7 days and good heavy flow. But the gyno at the hosp saw my scan results. She is the one that said 'fingers crossed the pregnancy progresses'...!? I will ask the nurses if or when they call with my results. Im so confused. To give you an idea of the flow, my last bleed was in the bed pan and I filled it. There was some wee in it, but not much. I couldn't wee properly till after the bleeding stopped.

I asked about the transfer blood & she said it happens to everyone and is normal.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Billie2 For This Useful Post:

tjuls  (25-02-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Crap that's alot of blood!
    How is ur hubby coping at the moment with what's happened?
    If it happened to me, I think hubby would be too terrified to continue as well... Too scared to continue on and be happy with a son. I hate to think that this is how it will end for u though. We all start this ivf journey hoping and praying for each other that it will work and we can go on with our lives with our dreams fulfilled. Never in a millions years did I think that ivf was a risky path to take that something like this could happen..Gosh.. i m naive sometimes..I'm happy to be in la-la land . I didn't even know about ohss and how dangerous that can be until I started ivf.
    I'm sorry it had to happen to u to make us realise there are other risks involved during this journey.
    I hope the nurses call with comforting news.
    Again.. Sending u BIG BEAR HuGS!! Xxxx

9. The Following User Says Thank You to tjuls For This Useful Post:

Billie2  (25-02-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @tjuls told you I am the one that the waiter forgets the meal. I was really positive about this round and was so happy with it all. I felt more attached to this embryo. I have prayed and welcomed it. Ive kept myself as relaxed as possible. Ive even had FLH (Faith Love Hope) written in pen on my palm to remind me its going to be ok. I was completely naive about the risks and thought we'd be sweet.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Billie2 For This Useful Post:

tjuls  (25-02-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey everyone, I hope everyone is having a good evening. Thinking of all.. Thought you might be interested in a quick update.

I waited two hours today for my FS appointment...There were three people ahead of me when I got there bang on time.. but it took forever.... Anyway FS was lovely and I'm starting a unmedicated FET cycle straightaway so just praying it works.

I only found out when i saw FS that I had choice of either start straightaway but have to pay $120 because my cycle has already started (AF on Monday), or wait a whole month for next AF and not have to pay..

It's silly of me.. But I didn't realise the timing was counted from AF, I thought it was related to when the last treatment cycle ended... And mine was ages ago, as epu was 15 Jan so thought I'd be fine...I could have maybe seen her sooner but was waiting for polyp surgery removal doctors report.. Which only came yesterday...

anyway, I think paying and going ahead is right decision.. I am more scared it won't work. First scan Tues and if lining isn't normal they will cancel it and I'll wait for next AF...

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Billie2, sorry had to catch up on work eventually since I'm off to Hunter Valley for a long weekend. I'm in the car now, just saw your message about the links and didn't have the chance to send you anything.

Will try to find again the stuff I came across, but it was more gathering informations here and there in different forums than finding a medical scientific statement about it if you know what I mean...

You'll probably know more from your end by the time I come back on Monday! Counting on u to rest well and recover 😊

Won't have the time to read much in the next few days but will catch up for sure.

Wishing everyone the best in the meantime!
    Xxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi everyone just a quick question with your 21 day tests bt and urine . Were you given a takeaway container for the day of the test to take back with your urine on day 21? Or do you do that whilst you are at the place ? I received a reminder call today for my 2nd appointment next week apparently the FS left we saw the first time so not sure who we seeing this time. AF hasn't come yet so hoping I can start a cycle just after the next appointment