Closed Thread
Page 23 of 119 FirstFirst ... 1321222324253373 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Update - Ive been discharged. The scan showed no evidence of bleeding in my uterus, ovaries and no eptopic pregnancy. The only blood found was a clot beneath my uterus which is in line with a recent procedure such as egg collection. They couldn't do anything more for me so they let me go. My iron and haemoglobin are below the required level so that just means if I bleed again I need to go straight to ER and have a transfusion, and if I was to be pregnant ever again I have to have an iron infusion. Im about to go to sleep on the lounge. My head is spinning. About to ring clinic & give an update.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Billie2 For This Useful Post:

tjuls  (24-02-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I will go back to sleep after this I promise. Just rang clinic & I am on bedrest till next week. FS writing me a certificate. Also, the interesting thing, I am the 2nd patient at Primary in 6mths to present with the same symptoms. They never found out her cause either.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Billie2 For This Useful Post:

tjuls  (24-02-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Just saw your messages @Billie2.. Shocked and my thoughts are with you too, and praying for your speedy recovery.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by RainbowLorikeet View Post
    Just saw your messages @Billie2.. Shocked and my thoughts are with you too, and praying for your speedy recovery.
    Thanks.. I now have a 11.45am appt with Dr George tomorrow. @LillyM are you there tomorrow?

Thanks
    Reviews
    I have an apt at 12.30. Hope the appt is reassuring and helpful @Billie2

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sorry, I have been MIA for the last few days because work is very crazy at the moment with end Feb deadlines.

I am in total shock as I am reading the last couple of pages. Many many hugs for you @Billie2. I wished I could give you a real big hug so I hope you can feel this through cyber space. I don't know what to say... it's so unexpected. I am just glad that you are ok and not bleeding anymore. I hope it stops for good now. How strange they haven't been able to say what happened. I just hope it gets better from this point. Did you have a scan or u/s done? Sorry, I shouldn't be asking you loads of questions - please rest and I really pray that you will feel better and get well soon. Most important thing is to make sure you are fine. Hugs hugs and hugs...

You will be in my thoughts - hope to get updates from you when you feel you are up for it, especially what Dr George says.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sorry to hear that there wasn't much light shed on the situation @tjuls, not that we didn't expect it. and thanks for the updates with the next steps, most useful for planning. I am only going to get to see Dr George on 9 March, so still 2 weeks to wait for!

Looks like you, me, @LillyM and @RainbowLorikeet, might be cycling together! I hope my AF doesn't come late - if she is on time, it would mean my ET will be end March, just after Easter. Otherwise, don't come at all! ^%$#@!

I am just wondering whether the last cycle will really stuff up my AF timing. My AF came way earlier than usual (like 10 days early), so my prediction dates have been reset so I am not sure what's going to happen...

In the meantime, just not thinking too much... @MissTilly, hope you are feeling very preggers now. Has MS kicked in yet?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Glad to hear u are back at home and resting @Billie2.
    I can't believe it's happened before and within 6 mnths! I hope Dr George and the other FS can guess what caused it to happen so it can be prevented for future patients.
    Good luck with ur apptment tomorrow.

I hope ur af arrives on time for u to cycle with us @VickyP.. It makes ir easier to cycle with good company
    Good luck with ur WTF apptment tomorrow @LillyM
    @RainbowLorikeet how r u healing up?

Hope u're staying hydrated in this steamy weather mummy @MissTilly

11. The Following User Says Thank You to tjuls For This Useful Post:

LillyM  (24-02-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I concur with the others @Billie2, hope you have a really speedy recovery & sending you big hugs too. @raimbowlorikeet, if you & @Billie2 happen to run into each other give her the biggest non-awkward hug to her from us.
    @VickyP & @tjuls, MS has crept in slowly over the last few days feeling super nauseous in the morning for an hour or so nearly to the point of spewing but hadn't actually spewed until this morning at work! 🙊it was a quick sprint from one side of the building to the other I tell you! Can't wait until I can share this feeling with you all too!

13. The Following User Says Thank You to MissTilly For This Useful Post:

tjuls  (24-02-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Omg @Billie2, I have no words, I just can't believe it😔. Thank god you're not bleeding anymore.

please rest and keep us updated
    sending you massive hugs and all my love! 💝