Closed Thread
Page 22 of 119 FirstFirst ... 1220212223243272 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Just came back from follow up apptment with Dr George.
    As I suspected she couldn't give a reason why the last cycle failed. But everything looks like its full steam ahead for first FET next mnth.
    I brought up sporadic spotting since af finished which she was a little concerned about- mentioned polyp but my HyCoSy was normal.

Anyways- got told to monitor next cycle and if spotting continues next cycle, our FET will be cancelled and another scan is needed to check.
    Personally I think its my body resetting itself and the spotting could be due to the heavy period .. Lets hope so anyways
    Otherwise, BT from cd10 and 1 scan to detect ovulation and FET around CD17 ( I think its more cd20 for me since I naturally ovulate around cd16). Unfortunately this falls on the Easter weekend like you @VickyP @LillyM, but Dr George assured us that Primary is still open during the Easter break.
    So
    @SL1009- have you started your cycle yet? @Billie2- hope you're doing well baking away =)

Hope everyone is doing great as well either waiting to cycle or stimming or waiting for that BFP!!

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to tjuls For This Useful Post:

LillyM  (23-02-2016),MissTilly  (23-02-2016),RainbowLorikeet  (23-02-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi @tjuls, awesome news re Easter break, was a bit worried indeed!

Still so long to wait till then hey... Killing me!

Hopefully you'll be all good and ready for FET - hoping for those little spottings to go away asap!

Our "WTF appt" as they call it, is in 2 days... Not expecting any answer or explanation re our big failure. Just want action and solid strategy in place.
    Looking fwd this appt and can't help but feeling a bit anxious at the same time.
    Just want to be back in the game with legit hopes...

Hope everyone is doing well... Looks like we all are in a waiting period at the moment, can't wait next week to have a bit of actions happening... @Billie2! 😜

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to LillyM For This Useful Post:

MissTilly  (23-02-2016),RainbowLorikeet  (23-02-2016),tjuls  (23-02-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I know what you mean @LillyM- I can't wait to get back into it!!

Hope your WTF apptment goes well and smoothly and all set and ready for FET next mnth!!
    Also got told that I will be on Prog pessaries rather than Crinone next cycle after transfer.. Sounds like its going to be harder to hold in than the Crinone

6. The Following User Says Thank You to tjuls For This Useful Post:

LillyM  (23-02-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Just letting u all know i have been admitted to St George hosp with severe bleeding. I have been haemorrhaging since about 8pm. I lost 500mls on arrival & taken to resus and all the alarms going off with the stickers all over my chest. I have no pain & no warning signs. Dr George was contacted by the Gyno the treated me. I have been injected with an acid to stop the flow. Its just started to work. Im in shock. Its after midnight & I am in the ward for the women who miscarry & have gyno procedures. I think this is my end of ttc. I thought I was going to die. Im not sad, just scared of tomorrows tests. If they cant stop my blood, they have to go in & stop it. Im sad & need to say this so I can process where the F I am. Thanks for all your support. I will update again when I can. And here is a foot shot from my bed. Im numb. ImageUploadedByThe Bub Hub1456233969.474506.jpg

Thanks
    Reviews
    Omg @Billie2!!! I'm in shock reading this! Oh hun, I'm so so so sorry to read this. You're in the best place you need to be at the moment and I hope your results shed some light on wtf happened. Can't believe this has happened. Lots of love & prayers are being sent your way from us all today. Xxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    I checked every day the updates just in the hope of good news from you @Billie2.. I'm truly sorry for what is happening to you! We began together and from that moment I did hoped for your happy outcome. Now you have to take good care of yourself and think that you did the impossible..it was only up to mother nature and she's not always fair, we all know it well. I pray for you and for your quick recovery! Love, D

Thanks
    Reviews
    I havent slept much. Just had Dr visit & im having more bloods taken to see if i need a transfusion. I have never seen so much blood. Fasting for u/s and if i need surgery. Dr said it may be a 1 in a million thing with something undiagnosed. But with scans how is it missed? Im sure Primary are pulling my file now. Dr said i may not get an answer but having bleeding stop is the main thing. Which it has. More of the acid this morning as well. Im in shock. Still. Ive got another failed cycle and no idea whats happened. I havent felt right since Epu. My left side still sore. I havent been able to pee properly since ET. I just assumed it was normal and having 6 eggs collected i shut up about the tenderness if my left side. God may not even know about this one. They said im the 2nd woman to present in the ward with unknown bleeding.

Thanks
    Reviews
    ImageUploadedByThe Bub Hub1456265346.852773.jpg heres a morning shot. Im alive.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Billie2 For This Useful Post:

MissTilly  (24-02-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    OMG @Billie2!! I'm sooo sorry you are going through this.
    I'm holding back tears right now as I type this, because I had a positive vibe about ur cycle this month- I really thought this one is it!
    I'm hope they find out what happened and what caused the haemorrhage. Take care of yourself and have plenty of rest since you didnt get any shut eye last night.
    Keep us posted pls- Praying for a speedy recovery
    xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm so sorry to hear billie I hope you have someone taking good care of you thinking of you
    Quote Originally Posted by Billie2 View Post
    Just letting u all know i have been admitted to St George hosp with severe bleeding. I have been haemorrhaging since about 8pm. I lost 500mls on arrival & taken to resus and all the alarms going off with the stickers all over my chest. I have no pain & no warning signs. Dr George was contacted by the Gyno the treated me. I have been injected with an acid to stop the flow. Its just started to work. Im in shock. Its after midnight & I am in the ward for the women who miscarry & have gyno procedures. I think this is my end of ttc. I thought I was going to die. Im not sad, just scared of tomorrows tests. If they cant stop my blood, they have to go in & stop it. Im sad & need to say this so I can process where the F I am. Thanks for all your support. I will update again when I can. And here is a foot shot from my bed. Im numb. Attachment 78727