Closed Thread
Page 21 of 119 FirstFirst ... 1119202122233171 ... LastLast
Results 201 to 210 of 1181
  1. #201
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Posts
    317
    Thanks
    1,013
    Thanked
    811
    Reviews
    0
    @Billie2 - wow perfect day, dreaming of having the same one day!

    Thrilled for you, what an amazing feeling of satisfactory it must be, everything went so smoothly and you've done everything in an optimized manner!

    Now time to let go and relax about it, it's all done and not in your hands anymore... I'm sending all the positive vibes possible for this cycle to be successful but I have a really good feeling...

    Enjoy your weekend, as you should!

    Mwahh

  2. The Following User Says Thank You to LillyM For This Useful Post:

    Billie2  (20-02-2016)

  3. #202
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Posts
    317
    Thanks
    1,013
    Thanked
    811
    Reviews
    0
    @Kookii congrats hun! One more winner, gonna start liking this game...

    Really excited for u, everything looks really good and promising hehe

    Keep up in touch! X

  4. The Following User Says Thank You to LillyM For This Useful Post:

    Kookii  (20-02-2016)

  5. #203
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    1,325
    Thanks
    74
    Thanked
    287
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hope everyone is having a good weekend ! My little ones been sick so it's been a quiet day at home for us while DH works. Just a quick question am wondering is there any extra charge for anaesthetist for EPU?
    I've got my last BT 21 day next week then appointment the following week so want to be prepared with what amount of finances I shall need if by any change AF isn't early and can start a cycle asap

  6. #204
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Posts
    1,372
    Thanks
    2,299
    Thanked
    4,236
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by clucky14 View Post
    Hope everyone is having a good weekend ! My little ones been sick so it's been a quiet day at home for us while DH works. Just a quick question am wondering is there any extra charge for anaesthetist for EPU?
    I've got my last BT 21 day next week then appointment the following week so want to be prepared with what amount of finances I shall need if by any change AF isn't early and can start a cycle asap
    You will get a pack and all the info once ready and finished all testing and met the FS. This cycle I am out of pocket roughly $150 for all meds for full cycle, and $250 for the EPU. I am in a health fund so we only had to pay the excess. If you aren't in a health fund its $600. That includes everything for day surgery. Even the parking at the day surgery is cheap ($2). Hope that helps..

  7. #205
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Posts
    803
    Thanks
    377
    Thanked
    627
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Yup @clucky14, it was all inclusive. I paid $600 (unfortunately can't claim private health fund yet but I don't want to wait until July to do that!) and that included all costs for the EPU day surgery. The only other things I paid for was about $120 for the stimming meds and $38.30 for the Crinone gel after the surgery (which I have yet to use because my ET was cancelled).

    The FS will run through all the costs with you but if you wanted to plan, that's what you can expect as above:
    1) AHM blood test prior to referral to see FS (Day 3-5 BT) - $60
    2) stimming meds - buffer round $150
    3) EPU Day surgery - $600
    4) Meds after surgery - $40

    Everything else for me has been bulk billed so far (doc's fees, scans, BTs and ET if it had happened).

  8. #206
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    1,325
    Thanks
    74
    Thanked
    287
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Thanks for that wow that's awesome . I'm in a health fund but have to find out what my excess is I can't remember ! Not bad really all up considering I was out of pocket about $5000 for the first centre i went to. Not bad at all
    Quote Originally Posted by Billie2 View Post
    You will get a pack and all the info once ready and finished all testing and met the FS. This cycle I am out of pocket roughly $150 for all meds for full cycle, and $250 for the EPU. I am in a health fund so we only had to pay the excess. If you aren't in a health fund its $600. That includes everything for day surgery. Even the parking at the day surgery is cheap ($2). Hope that helps..

  9. #207
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    1,325
    Thanks
    74
    Thanked
    287
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Not too bad at all thank you was aware of most the costs just wasn't sure if it was any extra for anaesthetist . . We financially can start asap in just hoping fingers crossed all test results were fine howl fully AF isn't early and we can start next month fingers crossed:
    Quote Originally Posted by VickyP View Post
    Yup @clucky14, it was all inclusive. I paid $600 (unfortunately can't claim private health fund yet but I don't want to wait until July to do that!) and that included all costs for the EPU day surgery. The only other things I paid for was about $120 for the stimming meds and $38.30 for the Crinone gel after the surgery (which I have yet to use because my ET was cancelled).

    The FS will run through all the costs with you but if you wanted to plan, that's what you can expect as above:
    1) AHM blood test prior to referral to see FS (Day 3-5 BT) - $60
    2) stimming meds - buffer round $150
    3) EPU Day surgery - $600
    4) Meds after surgery - $40

    Everything else for me has been bulk billed so far (doc's fees, scans, BTs and ET if it had happened).

  10. #208
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Melbourne
    Posts
    2,412
    Thanks
    153
    Thanked
    304
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Thanks for the warm welcome ladies!

    @kooki congratulations on your BFP that's such wonderful news

    @Billie2 thanks for the info. I'm 31 and yeh I really didn't want anything less than 300 so pushed for it. My precious clinic diagnosed me with having natural killer cells however primary IVF don't believe there is not enough factual evidence to treat it. I got pregnant with my son when I was treated for it but then the next round didn't work. Who knows what to think! We will just do whatever primary IVF want and pray pray pray!! So happy to hear you had a transfer yesterday; hope you're feeling well rested. What day transfer did you have? In all my cycles have never got a 5-day blastocyst (my son was a day 3) but primary prefer day 5 transfer. We'll see how we go with it all!

    Currently waiting for AF to arrive...but wanting it to be late!! We're going on holiday on Wednesday and I'm able to organise a day 1 blood test but primary IVF may not accept day 6 bt/scan. I'm due on Monday and we are away until next Monday so if AF can hold off until Tuesday afternoon at the earliest that would be amazing lol!!

  11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to SL1009 For This Useful Post:

    Billie2  (21-02-2016),Kookii  (21-02-2016)

  12. #209
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Posts
    1,372
    Thanks
    2,299
    Thanked
    4,236
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    @SL1009 It was a day 5. My last one was day 3. Depends how many embryos you end up with, then they make the decision. First round I had 1 embryo and this round I got 3. So I already feel lucky. My first scan in my cycle was CD8.

  13. The Following User Says Thank You to Billie2 For This Useful Post:

    SL1009  (22-02-2016)

  14. #210
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Melbourne
    Posts
    2,412
    Thanks
    153
    Thanked
    304
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    That's so good that you got 3 the second time round @Billie2

    I think I'm going to have to have first scan on cd8 too. What day did you have EPU?

    How are you feeling?

    X


 

Similar Threads

  1. Any experiences with Primary Ivf?
    By Just*Ace in forum IVF
    Replies: 1040
    Last Post: 11-02-2016, 18:35
  2. Primary IVF
    By TryingForNo1 in forum IVF
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 17-11-2015, 20:53

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
free weekly newsletters | sign up now!
who are these people who write great posts? meet our hubbub authors!
Learn how you can contribute to the hubbub!

reviews
learn how you can become a reviewer!

competitions

forum - chatting now
christmas gift guidesee all Red Stocking
Ro&Co
Share magical moments this Christmas with this gorgeous gingerbread house. Exclusively available in Brisbane, with FREE delivery in Brisbane Metro areas. Each Christmas Centrepiece is unique and made to order, from $240.
sales & new stuffsee all
Pea Pods
Buy 2 Award Winning Pea Pods Reusable One Size Nappies for only $38 (in your choice of colours) and receive a FREE roll of Bamboo Liners. Don't miss out, we don't usually have discounts on the nappies, so grab this special offer!
Special Offer! Save $12
featured supporter
Cots on Bubhub
Looking to buy a cot or bassinet? :: Cot safety checklist :: Local or online nursery shops
gotcha
X

Pregnant for the first-time?

Not sure where to start? We can help!

Our Insider Programs for pregnancy first-timers will lead you step-by-step through the 14 Pregnancy Must Dos!