Closed Thread
Page 21 of 119 FirstFirst ... 1119202122233171 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    @Billie2 - wow perfect day, dreaming of having the same one day!

Thrilled for you, what an amazing feeling of satisfactory it must be, everything went so smoothly and you've done everything in an optimized manner!

Now time to let go and relax about it, it's all done and not in your hands anymore... I'm sending all the positive vibes possible for this cycle to be successful but I have a really good feeling...

Enjoy your weekend, as you should!

Mwahh

2. The Following User Says Thank You to LillyM For This Useful Post:

Billie2  (20-02-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Kookii congrats hun! One more winner, gonna start liking this game...

Really excited for u, everything looks really good and promising hehe

Keep up in touch! X

4. The Following User Says Thank You to LillyM For This Useful Post:

Kookii  (20-02-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hope everyone is having a good weekend ! My little ones been sick so it's been a quiet day at home for us while DH works. Just a quick question am wondering is there any extra charge for anaesthetist for EPU?
    I've got my last BT 21 day next week then appointment the following week so want to be prepared with what amount of finances I shall need if by any change AF isn't early and can start a cycle asap

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by clucky14 View Post
    Hope everyone is having a good weekend ! My little ones been sick so it's been a quiet day at home for us while DH works. Just a quick question am wondering is there any extra charge for anaesthetist for EPU?
    I've got my last BT 21 day next week then appointment the following week so want to be prepared with what amount of finances I shall need if by any change AF isn't early and can start a cycle asap
    You will get a pack and all the info once ready and finished all testing and met the FS. This cycle I am out of pocket roughly $150 for all meds for full cycle, and $250 for the EPU. I am in a health fund so we only had to pay the excess. If you aren't in a health fund its $600. That includes everything for day surgery. Even the parking at the day surgery is cheap ($2). Hope that helps..

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yup @clucky14, it was all inclusive. I paid $600 (unfortunately can't claim private health fund yet but I don't want to wait until July to do that!) and that included all costs for the EPU day surgery. The only other things I paid for was about $120 for the stimming meds and $38.30 for the Crinone gel after the surgery (which I have yet to use because my ET was cancelled).

The FS will run through all the costs with you but if you wanted to plan, that's what you can expect as above:
    1) AHM blood test prior to referral to see FS (Day 3-5 BT) - $60
    2) stimming meds - buffer round $150
    3) EPU Day surgery - $600
    4) Meds after surgery - $40

Everything else for me has been bulk billed so far (doc's fees, scans, BTs and ET if it had happened).

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks for that wow that's awesome . I'm in a health fund but have to find out what my excess is I can't remember ! Not bad really all up considering I was out of pocket about $5000 for the first centre i went to. Not bad at all
    Quote Originally Posted by Billie2 View Post
    You will get a pack and all the info once ready and finished all testing and met the FS. This cycle I am out of pocket roughly $150 for all meds for full cycle, and $250 for the EPU. I am in a health fund so we only had to pay the excess. If you aren't in a health fund its $600. That includes everything for day surgery. Even the parking at the day surgery is cheap ($2). Hope that helps..

Thanks
    Reviews
    Not too bad at all thank you was aware of most the costs just wasn't sure if it was any extra for anaesthetist . . We financially can start asap in just hoping fingers crossed all test results were fine howl fully AF isn't early and we can start next month fingers crossed:
    Quote Originally Posted by VickyP View Post
    Yup @clucky14, it was all inclusive. I paid $600 (unfortunately can't claim private health fund yet but I don't want to wait until July to do that!) and that included all costs for the EPU day surgery. The only other things I paid for was about $120 for the stimming meds and $38.30 for the Crinone gel after the surgery (which I have yet to use because my ET was cancelled).

The FS will run through all the costs with you but if you wanted to plan, that's what you can expect as above:
    1) AHM blood test prior to referral to see FS (Day 3-5 BT) - $60
    2) stimming meds - buffer round $150
    3) EPU Day surgery - $600
    4) Meds after surgery - $40

Everything else for me has been bulk billed so far (doc's fees, scans, BTs and ET if it had happened).

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Thanks for the warm welcome ladies!

@kooki congratulations on your BFP that's such wonderful news

@Billie2 thanks for the info. I'm 31 and yeh I really didn't want anything less than 300 so pushed for it. My precious clinic diagnosed me with having natural killer cells however primary IVF don't believe there is not enough factual evidence to treat it. I got pregnant with my son when I was treated for it but then the next round didn't work. Who knows what to think! We will just do whatever primary IVF want and pray pray pray!! So happy to hear you had a transfer yesterday; hope you're feeling well rested. What day transfer did you have? In all my cycles have never got a 5-day blastocyst (my son was a day 3) but primary prefer day 5 transfer. We'll see how we go with it all!

Currently waiting for AF to arrive...but wanting it to be late!! We're going on holiday on Wednesday and I'm able to organise a day 1 blood test but primary IVF may not accept day 6 bt/scan. I'm due on Monday and we are away until next Monday so if AF can hold off until Tuesday afternoon at the earliest that would be amazing lol!!

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to SL1009 For This Useful Post:

Billie2  (21-02-2016),Kookii  (21-02-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @SL1009 It was a day 5. My last one was day 3. Depends how many embryos you end up with, then they make the decision. First round I had 1 embryo and this round I got 3. So I already feel lucky. My first scan in my cycle was CD8.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Billie2 For This Useful Post:

SL1009  (22-02-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    That's so good that you got 3 the second time round @Billie2

I think I'm going to have to have first scan on cd8 too. What day did you have EPU?

How are you feeling?

X