Closed Thread
Page 14 of 119 FirstFirst ... 412131415162464114 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Sorry @Billie2. Let me retract that statement if it made u uncomfortable or offended.
    Never intended to impose my ideas on anyone esp you.
    Note to self: keep ideas and opinions to one self.
    Well I hope the transfer on sat goes well as is the tww afterwards.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to tjuls For This Useful Post:

Billie2  (16-02-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awesome news @Billie2!!! 3 embies, just cruising around, doing their thang! Now, bring on Saturday ~ never has the weekend been so exciting to look forward to I bet!
    @tjuls, I honestly think I've just been really lucky too and not because of the acu either. Still pinching myself that it worked 1st time (so far!!) as I'm always the one sitting next to person who wins the lucky door prize or that one car that gets stopped at every stop light. The acu was great in 'feeling' like I was doing something to help wherever it could but who knows! You did everything right to help your freshy too so please don't feel like you did something wrong by not doing something. Lol! All opinions welcome too hun, I think @Billie2 was reassuring you that you could have done all the tricks in the book and it wouldn't have changed the outcome. Only thing I would recommend to everyone is a positive frame of mind, anything negative can bugger off ☺️. Can't wait until your Elsa or Olaf nestles in!!! You're going to nail FET! Xx

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to MissTilly For This Useful Post:

Billie2  (16-02-2016),tjuls  (16-02-2016),VickyP  (17-02-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @MissTilly spot on.. I would hate for anyone to blame themselves and have regrets on preparation. The only prep I did for my son was keep the champagne on ice and cut the rug on the dance floor. If only it was always that easy!

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Billie2 For This Useful Post:

tjuls  (16-02-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yay I have a second appointment. Well it's not to first week of March but still it's a couple days after my 21 day BT so not sure if they will have results but hopefully . Will have to think of an excuse to take day off work though! But glad to be booked in before my AF is due! But they have been fairly regular lately almost every 3 weeks so I am hoping they come late fingers crossed so can start asap 😝

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to clucky14 For This Useful Post:

Kookii  (17-02-2016),MissTilly  (16-02-2016),tjuls  (16-02-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    That's great @clucky14!
    Just watch, af will behave herself for u this mnth.

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Any experiences with Primary Ivf? #2

Just got the call for my results from my blood test this morning. She said I sounded really chirpy so obviously morning sickness hadn't kicked in because I'm definitely pregnant! BETA level of 10,650!!! I was like 'is that really high for how far along I am?' And she looked something up and said that I was right in the middle of the normal range whatever that means. So! 7-8 week scan booked for 29th Feb then follow up appt with local GP booked for the 3rd March. No need to head back to Sydney for these as they can all be done locally. So relieved, again, that all seems to be running smoothly!

11. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to MissTilly For This Useful Post:

Kookii  (17-02-2016),RainbowLorikeet  (16-02-2016),StephyG  (17-02-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Good work @clucky14 getting in for your 2nd GP appt!! Very exciting!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    OMG @MissTilly!! That is an Amazzzzing number!!!
    Well done hun!!! You are officially and definitely preggers!! WOOHOO! Super happy for you and ur hubby!!

14. The Following User Says Thank You to tjuls For This Useful Post:

MissTilly  (16-02-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hello ladies!! I want to apologize for not getting back to your mentions...I tried to follow the events but holidays sucked me in completely! 1st day at work today and I did a catch up of the situation, so.. @MissTilly congratulation on your BFP!!! Great news!! @Billie2 when I left you were impatiently waiting and now you have 3 embies??!!! that's amazing!! hope the ER went well and you feel good and relaxed! Good luck for your transfer, I'm sending all my prayers that this one will be a BFP!! @tjuls I missed where you are at..sorry!! Hope you're on track! @clucky14 hope you can start soon!!
    All good here! tomorrow I'll have my 1st midwife appt at hospital..so nervous!
    I did the new NIPT blood test instead of the NT scan, all syndromes low risk...and it's a Girl!!! 13 weeks yesterday..hard to wear pants already! I'll check your progress as much as possible! even if I'm silent, I'm cheering for lots of BFP!!! good luck!!

16. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Danymatthew For This Useful Post:

Kookii  (17-02-2016),MissTilly  (16-02-2016),RainbowLorikeet  (16-02-2016),StephyG  (17-02-2016),tjuls  (16-02-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks @tjuls & @Danymatthew!! So great to hear all is going really well with you too @Danymatthew!! Oh a baby girl! How awesome is that!! Hope you had a fantastic holiday!