Closed Thread
Page 117 of 119 FirstFirst ... 1767107115116117118119 LastLast
Results 1,161 to 1,170 of 1181
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I agree with @VickyP.. I didn't have my EPU til CD 12 but it's all in the hormones. They obviously don't want to tip u into ohss again.
    Let's see what the wed scan shows.. I'm hopeful that u will get a decent number of eggs @LillyM.. Thanks hun.. I'm happy but also cautious as well. I will def be keeping an eye on the 2nd line. Praying that it gets darker!
    I'm pumped that u're pumped!! So happy for everyone- we have so many people at diff stage it's wonderful!! And oh so exciting!

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to tjuls For This Useful Post:

LillyM  (02-05-2016),Lilpingu  (02-05-2016),VickyP  (02-05-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Lilpingu and @LillyM - don't worry about things too much, I am sure it will all work out fine in the end, just go with the instructions and you girls are so going to nail this!
    @onedaymaybebaby, are you feeling a little better? Just thinking of you and hope the side effects from the GA will be gone soon - sounds like you are having a bad case of side effects from the GA. Take care hun and rest up!

Just want to say, love you girls on this forum!

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to VickyP For This Useful Post:

LillyM  (03-05-2016),onedaymaybebaby  (02-05-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Feeling a lot better side effect wise-not feeling like I will pass out whenever I move now, I'm still somewhat doubled over when I stand but it doesn't take me a good 5 mins to get upright now! Been peeing like a trouper, drinking lots of Powerade! Still very sore though, having Panadeine every 4hrs but it doesn't really feel like it's doing much!

Do you ladies know if they do transfer on a Saturday? Trying to plan my week at work for best case scenario (if they actually fertilise and make it that far)! Or would they do a 4dt and make it Friday?

6. The Following User Says Thank You to onedaymaybebaby For This Useful Post:

tjuls  (02-05-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Wow, what a day! Well done ladies. That is so a line @tjuls and I can't wait to see it get darker and darker! So excited and happy for you!!

Hope you're feeling better @onedaymaybebaby. The general sounds like it's knocked you around a bit but 9 eggs is a huge effort and I'm sure it's all well worth it.

Oh my gosh @Lilpingu, you're on fire! Awesome little ovaries you have there. I have an extremely low AMH level so when it's my turn, I just hope I can hit double digits from my ovaries combined 😯

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Mimimoo For This Useful Post:

tjuls  (02-05-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Glad you're feeling better @VickyP and can manage to eat something! Yay for acupuncture 😀

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Mimimoo For This Useful Post:

VickyP  (03-05-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    From memory I think they do do transfers on sat @onedaymaybebaby.. ( well the Sydney one does) so you won't have a problem with transfer time.

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to tjuls For This Useful Post:

onedaymaybebaby  (02-05-2016),VickyP  (03-05-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks @tjuls...bugger, I work alternate Saturday's and guess who's meant to work this Saturday! 😩. Bit stressful, I've taken ALOT of time off already, my boss is great but trying to find cover is the problem...weekdays are hard enough let alone weekends lol

14. The Following User Says Thank You to onedaymaybebaby For This Useful Post:

tjuls  (02-05-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks @Mimimoo - how's AF behaving?

Don't worry too much @onedaymaybebaby, you might get a 3 day transfer or 5 days so it's a bit hard to say I think. Wait for the nurses to call. In the worst case scenario, depending on how far you are, you might just need a few hours off work. ET is not like EPU, you zip in and out of there (hopefully with no wait) and you can go about doing normal stuff, just don't strain yourself.

My DH always says - the world doesn't stop moving at work, they will cope. But now this affects OUR world, so push comes to shove, sorry!

16. The Following User Says Thank You to VickyP For This Useful Post:

tjuls  (03-05-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Agree with @VickyP. Transfer is a 10min deal max. Do u work near the clinic @onedaymaybebaby? If you have to travel the 1.5 hrs each way again then that might be a problem. Depending on ur transfer time, could u ask to start later or earlier to fit around ur work?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Morning Ladies!

Need a help: does anyone have the nurses' email address by any chance?
    I'm at work and all my paperwork is at home....

Thank you in advance! X