Closed Thread
Page 116 of 119 FirstFirst ... 1666106114115116117118 ... LastLast
Results 1,151 to 1,160 of 1181
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Omg @tjuls I see the line! So happy for you!!!

Well I'm on my way home, feel fecking sore but bearable! I've had panadenine forte and they've given me one of those sticky heat pads on my belly so hopefully they take the edge off soon 😊

I'm really pleased at this point, they got 9 lil eggies woohoo! Obviously not sure if they are mature and all useable at this point but I'm pretty happy!

I was honestly a train wreck with anxiety this morning, couldn't stop crying at the hospital, my blood pressure was through the roof, they couldn't get an IV line lol! It was all a bit scary and overwhelming, I remember the anaesthetist say "we will see you soon", felt my eyelids twitching, then woke up in recovery. Now that I've done it I know I can do it again no worries next time if need be 😊

Hope everyone is having a great day xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    9 eggs ?!! That awesome news @onedaymaybebaby!!
    Aww. hun.. It prob didn't help ur anxiety when they couldn't get the IV line in
    But it's over and u can just rest and watch movies all day long.
    Remember to keep the fluids up and pee as much and as often as u can.
    My fingers are crossed for tomorrow for a good fert result xx

3. The Following User Says Thank You to tjuls For This Useful Post:

onedaymaybebaby  (02-05-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    WOOHOO What wonderful news @onedaymaybebaby! 9 eggs is a VERY good result, well done!

Rest well hun, you totally deserve to relax and enjoy now. Yes, it can be very nerve-wrecking but hey, you made it! Drink loads of Gatorade and try to pee as much as you can.

Everything crossed for a fabulous result tomorrow!

5. The Following User Says Thank You to VickyP For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Reviews
    Congrats @tjuls. So damn happy for you!! And great outcome with today @onedaymaybebaby.
    I had my first scan & bt today. 17 follicles one ovary and 12 the other side. Do you think that is too many? I'm at risk of ohss and was on a low dose of 100 gonal-f last time. This time I'm on 125 and reducing to 112 but I still think this might be too much.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Lilpingu For This Useful Post:

tjuls  (02-05-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh wow @Lilpingu!! U have 2 hard working factories in there!!
    There's no such thing as too many hun..but I do think u could be at risk if today is only cd9(?). If they have suggested reducing the dose, then you might be OK depending in how ur follicles respond.
    I think what the FS want is to have as many follies as possible that are around the same size. Having more follies means there is more chance of that happening. Hang in there hun.. When is ur nxt BT and Scan? Wed?

Thanks
    Reviews
    I sure do respond to medications easily. Today is only day6! Haven't heard from the clinic yet about next scan.
    My last fresh ivf cycle was in 2013 and that's when I was on 100 gonal-f. I just hope I don't have OHSS. Last time I had it and it was terrible 😖

Thanks
    Reviews
    Just had a nice snooze 😊

Feeling really bloated and sore but managed to pee just fine lol! Think the effects of the sedation are hitting me...whenever I try to stand up I nearly pass out! I feel as though I actually have to hold my belly together with my arm when I get up, like it's all gunna come falling out if I let go lol! Weird description I know but it's a weird feeling, probably everything just so swollen in there? Tunnel vision, ringing in my ears, dripping in sweat and very weak which is not much fun, luckily I have DF on hand to help me move around! It's only when I stand up though, as soon as I lie down again it all goes away. Hopefully feel a lot better tomorrow, I have the day off though so can take it easy yay!
    @Lilpingu, wow those are some high achieving ovaries you've got there! Awesome work! Look after yourself and make sure you tell the nurses if you're worried about OHSS! I know they know what they are doing but considering you've suffered with it before, you can never be too cautious 😊

Thanks
    Reviews
    Woohoo!!! Love reading positive news after positive news on this thread!
    @tjuls, congrats woman, you're such a trooper, I'm soooo happy for you!! Keep them coming so we see that line becoming darker!!! Something nice to put in your blocknote and keep as a souvenir
    @onedaymaybebaby, well done on your first EPU! U made it, and 9 eggies is awesome! Can't wait to hear the number of embies but out of 9, that's promising! Rest well, in a couple of days the effects will have disappeared
    @Lilpingu, that's a lot of follies indeed! Which is great as long as everything else stays in control.. Let's see what the nurse has to say, sending you positive vibes!

Well done everyone, I feel nicely pumped now thanks to all of you doing so well! Bring it on!! ))

12. The Following User Says Thank You to LillyM For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Reviews
    The nurse just called. 5.40pm was pushing it for time! Scan & bloods again Wednesday and EPU will be either Friday or Monday. Has anyone done EPU on day10? Thought that sounds a bit early.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Lilpingu, I had my EPU on Day 10 and then came down with ohss. Ahaha. Think your hormones levels might be looking high at this point so they want to do it quick. That's why I had mine early too I think. But at least they are adjusting your dosage because they didn't adjust mine. I really hope ohss stays away for you!

15. The Following User Says Thank You to VickyP For This Useful Post:

tjuls  (02-05-2016)