Closed Thread
Page 114 of 119 FirstFirst ... 1464104112113114115116 ... LastLast
Results 1,131 to 1,140 of 1181
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks for the info @tjuls!... and for checking my emoticons. Not sure why I can't see them.

I'm now hoping af stays away for another week so I can start in May instead of June! Hah!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    @Mimimoo - I am not diligent at all! It's the way my brain works. LOL. I am a project manager by day job, and I am also not sure how I do it, but my brain just kinda files dates and tasks and trivia stuff like that automatically. Glad to be able to use that weird skill and contribute outside of work as well. LOL.

I hope AF comes soon - come on AF, you are annoyingly slow when people want you to show up! ARGH. @tjuls is right - nurse gives you the details, explains all the processes and shows you how to do the injections. This is one important appt, and bring your brain (I didn't but thankfully DH was there too) and any questions you have to ask! They are very helpful!

Thanks @tjuls for the lemon water tip! I can't believe you eat lemons like that! I have found munching on tomatoes help - probably due to their sweet-sour nature. I am also much preferring vegetables these days over meat, so I am going to eat more of those and spread my meals out. It's helped a little, but I will wait and see what effect the pessaries will have. Not looking forward!

@clucky14, sounds like you have been one busy supermum! don't worry too much about it for now. I hope AF arrives right when you want her to and you can do your BT and start your stim cycle.

@onedaymaybebaby, how is the needle free day going? just want to say rest up well hun tonight, tomorrow will be a GREAT day and we can't wait to get updates from you! You go girl, you will nail this!

3. The Following User Says Thank You to VickyP For This Useful Post:

onedaymaybebaby  (01-05-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey @tjuls,

no poas updates?

DH hid those pee sticks very well, didn't he?

Do you need ideas where to look? I would contribute and say underwear drawer and the car! LOL.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks Hun @VickyP! Am quietly crapping my pants but I know I'll fine, I'll be home again before I know it! Feels odd no jabs today...I somewhat miss it lol! I will update as soon as I'm coherent lol 😁😜

Thanks
    Reviews
    It's great to see everyone's progress. May is going to be a busy month. Good luck tomorrow @onedaymaybebaby. Enjoy the mini snooze. It's the best feeling when they wake you up from the anaesthetic.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Lilpingu For This Useful Post:

onedaymaybebaby  (02-05-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh no @Mimimoo .. Come on af.. Don't be a b*** and make Mimimoo wait another mnth to start!! @VickyP..more veges are always good and they are soo much easier go digest than protein. I hope the change to pessaries doesn't make the indigestion worse.. If it's any consolation, at least u won't have the clumps like u would with the Crinone

No poas updates yet.. I started hunting for them Lee sticks today while hubby was sleeping.. Went through his office and camera gear but nothing..been through his underwear drawer but nope nothing.. I will resume the hunt tomorrow and if I find them.. I will sure be poas!!
    @onedaymaybebaby.. Lol.. You will be alright.. Look forward to the little sleep... It's glorious!! ..

9. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to tjuls For This Useful Post:

LillyM  (02-05-2016),onedaymaybebaby  (02-05-2016),VickyP  (02-05-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    AF just showed up! Game on...

Question: in my 2 previous cycles, I stimmed for 9 days and had EPU on the 11th day. Assuming this cycle will be the same, the 9th day is a Thursday though and we know for a fact that EPU can't happen on a weekend right?

So... What happens in that case? Do they shorten or prolong the cycle just because they don't work on the weekend?? I'm wondering.....

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi again ladies, I'm so confused....

Nurse said I should have BT today 1st day of periods (full flow) and then starting treatment tmrw...

In my 2 previous cycles, I'm pretty sure it was day 2 BT, and then Day 3 first day of treatment... Do u confirm?

Am I getting nuts???!

Or are they adjusting because of the different day ie starting stimming tmrw will allow first scan on Friday as opposed to scan being in weekend so having to wait Monday? If that makes sense....

So confused!! And I thought by 3rd cycle I would have the full picture of all this lol!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    @LillyM from what I understand it's all dependant on the time of day. I got full flow before 12pm so I had blood tests CD1 and started meds on the evening of CD2. I'm CD12 today for epu! From your previous cycles you may have technically been CD1 after lunch therefore pushing it all day back? I'm guessing they will adjust your cycle to suit their day surgery taking into account your bloods and scan results 😊.

Ps yay for AF 🎉🎉

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oohhhhhh that's right @onedaymaybebaby!!!

Very good point indeed!! I kinda freaked out coz I'm at work and can't just escape now to do the BT - I wasn't thinking straight but yeah, all makes sense now...

Thank u soooo much!!

Will do BT after work, they'll have the results tmrw, will work just fine