Closed Thread
Page 113 of 119 FirstFirst ... 1363103111112113114115 ... LastLast
Results 1,121 to 1,130 of 1181
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    @ABG79... Forgot to congratulate u on ur 5 grade 1 embies!! That is fantastic!! Bloody great effort
    I've done the trigger (Pregnyl) during my last FET and I wasn't too happy about it.. Only because I know I can ovulate on my own and prefer to do so but they are the expert.. So I had to go along with it.
    In my case, the reason why was because my LH:E2 ratio was too high. My lining was already 14.3mm by cd12 but my LH levels looked like I still had a few more days before ovulation.
    This cycle, I started Vitex and my LH:E2 ratio was alot better and I was able to ovulate naturally.
    It's a personal choice how u approach the FET- you just have to go through the motions as it comes. Not everyone has to trigger and even if u do have to, remember, its just like stimming. (Make sure u don't just inject urself with water like a lady on another thread did. She forgot to mix the water with the HCG and thought the water vial was the ready-to-use trigger). :O

Thanks
    Reviews
    Woohoo, so much happening.

Let me try to do a roll call based on dates / actions:
    @onedaymaybebaby - EPU on Monday, ET possibly in the same week!

@Lilpingu - First scan / BT on Monday

@LillyM - start of stim cycle (Come on AF, be on time!)

@VickyP - dating scan on Tues

@ABG79 - BT/scan on Thu for FET

@tjuls - BT on Friday (plus any other poas updates if she can locate her pee sticks)

Anyone who's in action mode I missed out on?
    Last edited by VickyP; 30-04-2016 at 22:14.

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to VickyP For This Useful Post:

LillyM  (01-05-2016),onedaymaybebaby  (30-04-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @MrsSingh - hope you are home and recovering well hun. Thinking of you.

@hopefulangel1987 - how are things? AF's arrived? Did you manage to get a nurse appt?

@clucky14, we miss you! When are you starting your cycle? Is there a follow up scan / BT soon?

@Mimimoo, are you ready for your holidays again?

@Kookii - thinking of you too hun. Hope you have positive updates for us from your tests.

@Lbaines101 - how are the BTs going?

I am hoping I haven't left anyone out!

Thanks
    Reviews
    @LillyM - sounds like a go-get-it plan with the meds! I think you will nail this cycle! I will pray for you that this is THE cycle. You go girl!

Cheering you on....

6. The Following User Says Thank You to VickyP For This Useful Post:

LillyM  (01-05-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks for the role call @VickyP. It looks fab-u-lous!!
    One thing I thought I could suggest to u while u're experiencing slow digestion is have a cup of water with a squeeze of lemon juice. U can take it whenever u feel like food isn't moving.
    I'm a crazy I EAT a whole lemon .. Yes you've read it right.. Haha .. I sprinkle alittle bit of salt on it and eat it like an orange and I feel better straight away..haha
    I've always been a lemon eater but stopped when TTC when I thought it was hindering fertilisation.. Apparently I was wrong..haha
    For ur nausea.. I suggest honey lemon tea with a few ice cubes. The ice will curb the nausea.

Anyone else with tips to help with MS?

8. The Following User Says Thank You to tjuls For This Useful Post:

VickyP  (01-05-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Well it's done! I almost feel a bit sad not doing injections tomorrow! It makes me feel as though I'm doing something to help this process lol!

I had to giggle reading the ovidrel insert...thank goodness for Chinese hamsters and their ovaries I guess 😜😁😂

ImageUploadedByThe Bub Hub1462019723.286106.jpg

10. The Following User Says Thank You to onedaymaybebaby For This Useful Post:

tjuls  (01-05-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Good evening ladies! Well what an action-packed week you all have ahead. There has to be some BFPs out of this for sure 😃

Thanks again for the roll call @VickyP - you're very diligent! I on the other hand am still trying to wrap my head around the process/steps and meds involved with IVF so hoping that once I get a clearer picture of it all, I'll start remembering who's up to what! I don't have any tips for kerbing morning sickness but my gf swore by eating pretzels... something about the dry, saltiness of it.
    @onedaymaybebaby what a crazy Friday for you! I'm gad it all worked out and yay for finishing up your stimming injections today! I'm sure you're follies are going to be nice and ripe come Monday.

You're so funny @tjuls! Your husband is doing a great job holding back on giving you the pee sticks.

I don't know much about embies but from my research, 5 grade 1 sounds amazing! Well done @ABG79 and good luck for the FET.

I'm still waiting for af to arrive. It's so darn frustrating as it was the first month in ages that I didn't temp so even though I had other signs of ovulation nearing, I couldn't confirm it! I keep blaming the pee sticks on not being sensitive enough to pick up hcg but who am I kidding??... something is wrong or went amiss this cycle! My acupuncturist put me on herbs to bring on af but it's still not here yet. Hurry up so I can knock over another cycle and then start stimming!! I have my first nursing appointment on Thursday - can you ladies let me know what happens at this? I'm looking forward to it as it's one step closer and makes me feel like I'm doing something 😏

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sorry, quick question - are my emoticons showing in the above post? I have a new phone and I'm not sure if I'm using it correctly! It shows when I'm typing the post but seems to disappear when it's uploaded!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yes @onedaymaybebaby. Hooray for CHO cells!!
    Enjoy ur needle free day hun
    @Mimimoo.. At the apptment, the nurse will give u ur plan that the FS has put u on. So you'll be given a stimming diary with the details of the FSH and trigger. They will give u a quick run down on how to work the pen for the FSH and trigger, date for first BT and Scan and all the path forms for the cycle.
    Oh I do hope af arrives soon so u can get started

About ur emoticons. I can only see the smiley and cheeky one. We're there anymore?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi everyone ! Hope all is well I have so much to catch up on. I've been flat out with work and moving and my 2 and half year old I've barely gotten a chance to get on here hopefully my hormones this month are normal and my Day one BT results are better than last months. AF is due end of the week though I'm away mid week to Sunday so hopefully they don't arrive to sat or Sunday looking forward to hopefully starting this month
    Quote Originally Posted by VickyP View Post
    @MrsSingh - hope you are home and recovering well hun. Thinking of you.

@hopefulangel1987 - how are things? AF's arrived? Did you manage to get a nurse appt?

@clucky14, we miss you! When are you starting your cycle? Is there a follow up scan / BT soon?

@Mimimoo, are you ready for your holidays again?

@Kookii - thinking of you too hun. Hope you have positive updates for us from your tests.

@Lbaines101 - how are the BTs going?

I am hoping I haven't left anyone out!