Closed Thread
Page 112 of 119 FirstFirst ... 1262102110111112113114 ... LastLast
Results 1,111 to 1,120 of 1181
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default Any experiences with Primary Ivf? #2

@onedaymaybebaby I feel so angry for you! I've got boxes of gonal f left over from my cycle i can give you if u need them! How annoying. Hopefully you don't need it, you'll be triggering tonight and egg collection Monday wahoo!! Your situation is totally infuriating I'd be so mad too but I also feel really sorry for the staff at Primary they must be so overworked and I bet they have to deal with a few highly emotional women! Doesn't make it ok, i just think they are overworked.
    @MrsSingh how are you? Are you out of hospital?
    @tjuls how's the 2WW? Are you going insane? Watching any good series? One week down! Wahoo!
    @VickyP I get tired after lunch always so im going to be hopeless when I'm pregnant! Are u experiencing any nausea?
    @LillyM welcome back! You've got lots to catch up on! I haven't been on here for 4 days and had lots to catch up on! 😊

AFM - I've got CD9 BT on Thursday (non-medicated FET) FS said I may need to trigger though and if i do have to mix the meds and then inject has anyone does this? Really don't want to I'll be stressing that I don't do it properly! I feel like this cycle is taking forever, unlike my stimming cycle that went so fast - and it was a long one too. Feeling so excited for this FET. When we saw our FS she said we have 5 grade 1 embryos - that made me feel so happy and relieved I cried - I'm a big sook!

Enjoy the weekend ladies ! Xx
    Last edited by ABG79; 30-04-2016 at 06:08.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ABG79 For This Useful Post:

LillyM  (30-04-2016),onedaymaybebaby  (30-04-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by ABG79 View Post
    @onedaymaybebaby I feel so angry for you! I've got boxes of gonal f left over from my cycle i can give you if u need them! How annoying. Hopefully you don't need it, you'll be triggering tonight and egg collection Monday wahoo!! Your situation is totally infuriating I'd be so mad too but I also feel really sorry for the staff at Primary they must be so overworked and I bet they have to deal with a few highly emotional women! Doesn't make it ok, i just think they are overworked.
    @MrsSingh how are you? Are you out of hospital?
    @tjuls how's the 2WW? Are you going insane? Watching any good series? One week down! Wahoo!
    @VickyP I get tired after lunch always so im going to be hopeless when I'm pregnant! Are u experiencing any nausea?
    @LillyM welcome back! You've got lots to catch up on! I haven't been on here for 4 days and had lots to catch up on! 😊

AFM - I've got CD9 BT on Thursday (non-medicated FET) FS said I may need to trigger though and if i do have to mix the meds and then inject has anyone does this? Really don't want to I'll be stressing that I don't do it properly! I feel like this cycle is taking forever, unlike my stimming cycle that went so fast - and it was a long one too. Feeling so excited for this FET. When we saw our FS she said we have 5 grade 1 embryos - that made me feel so happy and relieved I cried - I'm a big sook!

Enjoy the weekend ladies ! Xx
    Thank you @ABG79! That's so lovely of you to offer 😊. I'm guessing my e2 might be getting on the higher end and that's why they don't want to push me any further? Just crossing fingers they are right! Tbh I'm not expecting it to work first round...it would be AMAZING if it did and I am keeping positive, but I'm trying to keep open minded about the whole thing too 😊

So excited for your FET! The Embies sound great, I would have cried too x

Thanks
    Reviews
    It's all happening next week: @Lilpingu has her first BT and Scan on Monday, @onedaymaybebaby has EPU , @VickyP has her HB scan on lil bean, @ABG79 has her first BT on Thursday and Beta for me on Friday!!

The poas insanity kicked in yesterday afternoon @ABG79 .. Tried to convince hubby to hand over the pee sticks before I go on the hunt for them myself.. But he's no fool.. He is sticking to the 9dp5dt before he takes them out..haha

Will keep u ladies posted if I find them
    Have a good weekend everyone!

5. The Following User Says Thank You to tjuls For This Useful Post:

onedaymaybebaby  (30-04-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey lovely ladies on a bright Sat morning (ok, it showered a little over my end, but still weekend's here!)

That's fab fab fab news @onedaymaybebaby! Just trust in that everything will work as it should! Might be due to E2, or maybe they see enough follies to make it in 3 days! You have at least 1 lead follie which is looking good - remember, you just need that 1 quality lil warrior bean to make it all happen, so bring it on! I am so excited for you! Rest up lots over the weekend hun!

@ABG79, I know, the FET feels longer right? Basically anything without jabs feel longer. LOL. But it will roll around quick enough, trust me. 5 Grade 1 - WOW, that's is amazing! Can't wait for your FET to come around! @tjuls had to do a trigger in her previous FET so she might be able to shed some light on it, but I am hoping you don't have to!

I am feeling a bit of nausea in waves. I think it gets worse when I'm hungry, so I have been trying to eat small meals more frequently. I find that it helps, since my digestion has slowed so much and it actually feels terrible after a big meal. So i am now trying to spread out the food across the day rather than eat it all at one time, which then makes me look weird in the office I think because I am always eating?! Oh well, one step at a time for me - this week, I am going with the motto "no news is good news".

7. The Following User Says Thank You to VickyP For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by tjuls View Post
    It's all happening next week: @Lilpingu has her first BT and Scan on Monday, @onedaymaybebaby has EPU , @VickyP has her HB scan on lil bean, @ABG79 has her first BT on Thursday and Beta for me on Friday!!

The poas insanity kicked in yesterday afternoon @ABG79 .. Tried to convince hubby to hand over the pee sticks before I go on the hunt for them myself.. But he's no fool.. He is sticking to the 9dp5dt before he takes them out..haha

Will keep u ladies posted if I find them
    Have a good weekend everyone!
    Yes, it looks to be an exciting week!

LMAO @tjuls - so it's either your persuasion skills, or treasure hunting skills huh hun. Good on hubby for not giving in - he's holding his ground! Good luck with the hunting - if you poas, we need to be the first to know!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Of course u ladies will be the first to know!! Haha
    Usually I can flash hubby some boobies or booty and he will be spell bound long enough to give in but nope not this time

10. The Following User Says Thank You to tjuls For This Useful Post:

LillyM  (30-04-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Bahahahahaha can't believe you're using this evil strategy with hubby too @tjuls!

Dammnn Ladies, you all gave me a hard time catching up... so much happening hey... How exciting!

You do know that this all thing is a matter of numbers and percentages right, so roughly, out of 3 women having a transfer, 1 should get a BFP for sure! Just saying.... so it will happen for everyone eventually.

Happy to join the busy next week schedule! Expecting AF early next week so we shall see...

I'm on a new protocol - Gonal F instead of Puregon - and they added a third injection which is Luveris, to start with Cetrotide. Does someone have that too?
    Not really impressed with 3 injections a day, but who is counting...
    At this point, I can do them in my sleep anyway.

Looking fwd everyone's results - HB, Poas, Scans - pretty sure we will have to update @vicky's roll call soon!

12. The Following User Says Thank You to LillyM For This Useful Post:

VickyP  (30-04-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks @VickyP 😊

Haha @tjuls! You're hubby is a strong man 😂
    @LillyM I love the percentages thought and positivity!! 😊😊

Well just had my final Orgalutran for this cycle and just need to trigger 10.30pm tonight woohoo 👌

14. The Following User Says Thank You to onedaymaybebaby For This Useful Post:

VickyP  (30-04-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Woohoo @onedaymaybebaby!! Last injection and then an injection free day tomorrow!!

16. The Following User Says Thank You to tjuls For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yay @LillyM!! Finally u get to start another stim cycle. Hopefully the combination of Gonal-f and Luveris works well for u so you can have some frosties.
    I'm not sure what Luveris does tbh.. Maybe someone out there can give u some insight

18. The Following User Says Thank You to tjuls For This Useful Post:

LillyM  (01-05-2016)