Closed Thread
Page 110 of 119 FirstFirst ... 1060100108109110111112 ... LastLast
Results 1,091 to 1,100 of 1181
    Thanks
    Reviews
    @VickyP I'm actually away again in a few weeks so will have to unfortunately miss an opportunity to try the good ol' way and/or start stimming (would not be around for scans/blood tests). If af is still a no show in a week, it would push back my fertile window and I might get a shot at the former 🙄. Your pessaries 😮😮😮😮

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Mimimoo For This Useful Post:

VickyP  (28-04-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Mimimoo View Post
    @VickyP Great news about booking in your OB. My fingers and toes are crossed for you! I'm sure everything will be fine and you'll soon get to relax and enjoy the pregnancy. Bring on the scan!!
    @onedaymaybebaby I'm very much enjoying your stimming updates - it gives me an idea of what I'm in for 😉. Take it easy tomorrow, rest up on the weekend and you'll ace the EPU on Monday!
    @tjuls - how are you feeling? Have you caved and gone on a hunt for the sticks yet? You're a stronger woman than me!! I'm now 5 days late and have POAS the last 2 days... both BFN 😔. Had acupuncture today and she says she can't feel a slippery pulse (so the sticks aren't lying) and it's most likely my recurrent endometriosis and cyst wrecking havoc on my cycle. Ugh.
    @Lilpingu yay for af showing up!! I will be eagerly following your stimming journey too 😉. Best of luck!
    No no @Mimimoo.. I'm only 3dp5dt so I haven't gone hunting for them pee sticks yet. Doesn't mean I haven't been thinking about them
    I find the 2nd wk of the tww makes me more anxious than the first week.
    Isn't it frustrating when af is late but u're still getting BFN on the pee sticks?!! I hope she is a little later .. That way you get to have a chance doing the old fashion roll in the sack
    Arent u a jetsetter? Haha.. I wish I could fly off every mnth.. I looove flying esp the taking off and the landing..haha

Thanks
    Reviews
    Good luck with ur scan and BT tomorrow @onedaymaybebaby.. It's insane u have to travel so far into town for the tests..

I agree with u @VickyP. The prog pessaries are making me tired in the afternoon around 2pm.. Great excuse to have a nap though ..haha..

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by tjuls View Post
    Good luck with ur scan and BT tomorrow @onedaymaybebaby.. It's insane u have to travel so far into town for the tests..

I agree with u @VickyP. The prog pessaries are making me tired in the afternoon around 2pm.. Great excuse to have a nap though ..haha..
    The travel is a bit of a pain in the butt, it's not actually that far but the traffic is a joke! Hopefully being that hour if the day I'll be there in just under 1.5hrs 😁 I've only got one shot of the Gonal f left for tomorrow night, I'm really thinking Monday is going to be the day, but being that it's not just a quick drive to pick up more meds if needed, do you think I should just pop into the IVF office and ask what they think about the Gonal f? I'm guessing they are just going to say that I have to wait until scan/blood results which was 4pm by the time I got the text the other day...hope to be well and truly home by then🤔

Thanks
    Reviews
    Didn't they give you more than enough meds @onedaymaybebaby? I had enough meds to last for 2 stim cycles!
    @tjuls, the only problem is, I can't nap at work. I wished I could - I seriously contemplated going to the toilet for a nap, I was that desperate!

Thanks
    Reviews
    They only gave me 2 x 900iu gonal f pens. I'm on 225iu so only 8 doses... Plenty of Orgalutran though!

Thanks
    Reviews
    I would definitely stop by Primary and ask about more gonal f @onedaymaybebaby. Better to have it than none when u get instructed to continue.
    I too have enough for another stim cycle in fridge but then again I was on 150 puregon
    @VickyP I've been sussing out locations for my mid- afternoon naps at works..haha.. So far the work seminar room is the best location but high chance people will be walking in during my nap mistakening me for a squatter ..
    Ah I'll take the risk.. Anything for a nap!! Haha

9. The Following User Says Thank You to tjuls For This Useful Post:

onedaymaybebaby  (29-04-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Omg!! I tried phoning primary at 8.20am and only got the after hours message advising they open mon-fri 8am-6pm.....??? Managed to get hold of them going through the general Medical clinic side of primary. Asked about the Gonal f, explained I'm coming up for my 2nd scan at 11.30am to be told "no I don't have you on the list for today".....wtf!?! I told her I have the text in front of me saying this Friday at 11.30am and that I had phoned the other day when I was querying whether the time could be changed to an earlier slot. They couldn't do any earlier so they confirmed 11.30am is the only time!

Apparently the nurse doesn't get in until 10am today so she will call me after that! Explained I need to leave before then to make my appt on time, her response was "well I don't want you to come in incase you have to turn around and go home again!!😤😤😤😤😤

Geez they tell you to keep calm....they are the ones causing the stress lol! I told her either way I've taken a day off work for this and I need more Gonal f, especially now knowing I may not even have a scan today! Sorry rant over....just a tad pi$$ed off at this point!

Thanks
    Reviews
    @onedaymaybebaby, WHAT?!?!!! 😡😡😡

That's terrible! I don't remember anyone having that experience at the Sydney clinic - think only @tjuls has had a "missing script from pharmacy" incident.

I would certainly head over and make them squeeze me in even if they can't find my appt! Especially if there is a text to prove it. I wouldn't trust the medical clinic side. Why don't you try ringing the Primary number again and ask to speak with the Primary receptionist? I'm sure there is one just like in Sydney. Keep us updated Hun! Hugs!

12. The Following User Says Thank You to VickyP For This Useful Post:

onedaymaybebaby  (29-04-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks @VickyP 😊 I meant to say the girl I got hold of this morning eventually who said I wasn't on the list was the IVF receptionist ☹️. Again I get that this is a no frills service but she really had that care factor zero sh*tty attitude!

I've just got off the phone again with the nurse, she apologised and said that she definitely has the text that was sent to me but for some reason my name didn't switch over to the scan list, she's rectified that and I'm on for 11.30am!

Boy oh boy....think the drugs have finally tripped my emotional side.....I'm a really rational person normally but after this mornings calls I'm an emotional wreck lol....the flood gates have opened and the tears are rolling! I'm fine, but what a strange feeling, definitely something I'm not used to 😁

Also asked about the Gonal f, if I'm due for EPU Monday I won't need to do another shot after tonight....just the Ovidrel trigger tomorrow night....but they won't know till after the scan/bloods arrgh. I've explained my geographical location issue but I think for my own sanity that's a battle not worth fighting! I'll just drive up again tomorrow if I need more 😩